• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:36 GMT
#1899
Great post Ray; solidifies my read of you. Vayne was immaturely aggressive and wrote as if you were scum but then didn't accuse you. He didn't just say you had bad logic but also were contradictory.
On October 01 2013 00:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH


Also interested in this I never even talked about BH except to see if he would support me for a Yamato lynch. Not sure where this came from and it seems scummy.

I also want it explained as to how that connections works because others are more interlocked with BH.

On October 01 2013 00:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also, WoS reaction to yet another one of my bait posts was horrible and if FT flips town I would strongly look into him

This post shows a couple things:
1. He's assuming FT will flip. VA is however opposed to a FT lynch and this statement seems suspicious, why not push for others?
More confident in Vayne then FT at the moment.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:39 GMT
#1900
Great post Ray; solidifies my read of you. Vayne was immaturely aggressive and wrote as if you were scum but then didn't accuse you. He didn't just say you had bad logic but also were contradictory.
On October 01 2013 00:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH


Also interested in this I never even talked about BH except to see if he would support me for a Yamato lynch. Not sure where this came from and it seems scummy.

I also want it explained as to how that connections works because others are more interlocked with BH.

On October 01 2013 00:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also, WoS reaction to yet another one of my bait posts was horrible and if FT flips town I would strongly look into him

This post shows a couple things:
1. He's assuming FT will flip. VA is however opposed to a FT lynch and this statement seems suspicious, why not push for others?
More confident in Vayne then FT at the moment. We should switch and cops simply shoot one of shiao/FT to help indirectly ward conversation away from future backtracks onto them.

[b] ##Unvote
##Vote VayneAuthority[\b]

I also read Gracks case on Palmar and think he would be a good shot as well
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:39 GMT
#1901
Woops
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:40 GMT
#1902
##Unvote
##Vote VayneAuthority
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:50 GMT
#1904
On October 01 2013 15:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Vayne is the only person I would consider switching my vote off of FT to.

Who are your town reads
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 01 2013 06:59 GMT
#1905
Actually it doesn't really matter your almost certainly town judging by your posts. All his posts are well thought out and I see absolutely nothing anti town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 00:55 GMT
#2220
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:00 GMT
#2226
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:04 GMT
#2230
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:06 GMT
#2233
On October 02 2013 10:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:04 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 09:55 Pandain wrote:
Vayne do you still believe this:
On October 02 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.



yes. go back and read that exchange and if you still think CR actually came out looking good from that then you need to be lynched.


I just find it surprising that if you believe I am so certain scum you aren't lynching me.




I voted for you so you should go read the thread now, see you then


I thought you unvoted me for SP.


I did as you weren't a viable lynch and shaiopi martyred. My #1 intolerance

You unvoted me several hours ago, I still could have been a lynch. From what I understand many people suspect me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:06 GMT
#2234
I think you're inconsistent, scum, and others should vote Vayne.

I also wish there was a voting thread.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 01:17 GMT
#2244
Oh what lynch already happened alright I'll leave this thread lol
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:21 GMT
#2326
Yeah if FT uses vest then he's clearly scum esp. if he doesn't say so before. Just wasted cop KP

But I don't think he's the best choice to do a confirmed town shot on. Don't take that too seriously however as I haven't actually read thread that much. If he's that suspicious do it, otherwise let cops do their thing. They can watch someone who is likely to be killed for instance

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:25 GMT
#2329
On October 03 2013 00:23 Palmar wrote:
Just remember, it's less retarded when I do it.

What is that supposed to mean
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:31 GMT
#2334
Do you agree Austin is town?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 15:37 GMT
#2336
I wanted VE to respond and the answer is yes he's obviously town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:45 GMT
#2356
Yes so we can lynch scum together
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:46 GMT
#2357
Don't want to deal with rabid town myself.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:56 GMT
#2359
On October 03 2013 01:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:45 Pandain wrote:
Yes so we can lynch scum together

yeah you mean da other scumteam, right?

I might be able to get a reads list out before daypost.
we c.


If you're insinuating I'm scum, my posts should reveal otherwise.

I wouldn't go too heavy revealing yourself unless you aren't using a vest, showing scum you're on to them just gives you reason to shoot them.

I'm going to only reveal my suspicions on two members in particular, for instance.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 02 2013 16:56 GMT
#2360
them reason to shoot you*
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Terrorterran 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8847
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord258
Hui .222
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
32m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 32m
INu's Battles
20h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.