• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8142 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:04 GMT
#1588
One last thing.

Explain the palmar vote more for me. Was it a pressure, policy, or scum vote
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:06 GMT
#1590
More detail
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:19 GMT
#1597
I think his responses are fine for the moment. He's not more scummy then FT.

Grack have you just been defending yourself or also reading into our alignments and if so what do you think.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:21 GMT
#1598
Who else is here?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:26 GMT
#1601
Do you think I'm wasting my time, Grack?

Are you confirmed town to the rest of the thread?

I got plenty of info out of you. I have played in this forum for longer then nearly all of you. If I do something which seems dumb, there's probably a reason behind it. If I lurk for certain reasons, another reason.

Don't question what I'm doing. I never waste my time.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:30 GMT
#1603
No, I'm working on it.

I'm currently on a ten minute break I allowed myself.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:30 GMT
#1604
If someone would help me understand when hamza occurs and how it differs from without hamza, I would greatly appreciate a PM.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:36 GMT
#1609
They're afraid of me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:39 GMT
#1612
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:52 GMT
#1628
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#1635
I said he might be scum but I'll wait until later to push him if he acts scummy. Up until now he's fine.

I also need to work on my exam now. If I think he warrants an indepth examination, I'll do it. I also think that we should halt from lynching more experienced players as they'll be attempting to find scum whether or not they're scum. Too late for Yam unfortunately, but it's not too bad because he would have shit up the thread anyway.
I also usually don't do things people tell me to.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:18 GMT
#1641
Can you explain that more Ray?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:18 GMT
#1643
The last sentence.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:26 GMT
#1644
This shouldn't take 8 minutes to explain
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:28 GMT
#1647
On September 30 2013 08:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Wow Pandain's really trying some new stuff this game. You don't want to kill Palmar because you think he may be useful later but I don't believe you ever commented on the content of my case.


Didn't actually read it.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:32 GMT
#1649
On September 30 2013 08:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:28 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 08:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Wow Pandain's really trying some new stuff this game. You don't want to kill Palmar because you think he may be useful later but I don't believe you ever commented on the content of my case.


Didn't actually read it.

could you?


I will after practicing some arabic vocab (~10 minutes.)

I think Chairman Ray is town. Only thing I found suspicious was that he said it's harder to play as town, despite never having played as mafia(unless he's mafia this game). But it's not a big deal and that judgement can be made as town.

He has provided useful feedback and obviously pro-town sentiments trying to discourage scum advantages.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:34 GMT
#1650
Ray, do you want to vote FT with me now to get pressure going? If he's scum, it will force them to make a move.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 01:14 GMT
#1659
I don't find him scummy.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 01:19 GMT
#1662
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 01:22 GMT
#1665
On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.


Well clearly you made of it that he's scummy.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 37m
Online Event
14h 37m
FEL
19h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.