• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7464 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 20:53 GMT
#1534
Actually let's lynch FT. I trust BH above all of you, and that's why he was probably shot because he wanted to lynch FT.

Also FT is suspicious.
On September 28 2013 03:30 FirmTofu wrote:
##vote: Koshi
I'm keeping my word here. BH's solution to the RNG problem is quite inventive. I will double check if it was truly random, but if it was I'm sticking with Koshi.

30% are pretty good odds.

BH, why aren't you voting Koshi?


Supports RNG after it is revealed who is RNG'd, before then didn't make side. Also didn't then apply reason and try to discuss whether or not Koshi is pro-town or not, which is an important part of a random lynch. Hasn't done much, made this other suspicious vote.
On September 28 2013 03:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Like, the reason the vote on shiaopi is a shit vote is because of how you're framing it. "ShiaoPi is playing below full potential" when the dude was only in thread for an hour and dropped some one-liners is bad reasoning. Like, instead say "ShiaoPi is lurking" because the reason you're voting for him doesn't have shit to do with his potential, or one-liners, or whatever. You're voting him because he was only in-thread for an hour, and barely posted. You're voting him for lurking.

If you're gonna policy a guy for lurking, man up and admit it. Don't try to look like you have some serious analysis going on, FT-- you don't.

Of course it is a shit vote. I wanted ShiaoPi to contribute. It has served its purpose from what I can tell of ShiaoPi's filter. It provided the impetus for a contributing ShiaoPi. That, in itself, is reason enough to justify my actions.

I knew my "reasoning" was weak at best. Consider my motivations of my action; consider the result I am trying to get.


What? "Of course it is a shit vote".

So he voted to pressure, but that's it. Hasn't actually voted to pressure scum. . Was suspicious of grack yet never pushed him, in fact ignored discussion until he was quote "number 1 or 2 canidate". How is grack going to get to that status if people suspicious of him like FT don't push him.

I found him, I take credit. Trust BH, lynch Firm.

##Unvote
#Vote FT
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 20:59 GMT
#1537
Koshi vote FT with me to pressure him and force scum(if he's scum) to do something.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:05 GMT
#1540
Pandain thinks Koshi needs to help Pandain hunt evul scummers. Pandain and Koshi more than a match for the bad guys!

Pandain actually looked at ShiaoPi's filters in previous games. As scummer, he post longer paragraphs and is cautious! As town, he makes jokes and one liners more often! Pandain thinks he found indication that he's probably town and pressuring him will do nothing.

Koshi also ignores fact of that FT has only one page compared to SP's two. Isn't that more evul?
Butt-kicking! For goodness!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:09 GMT
#1542
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#1545
On September 30 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.

LOL... interesting development.


Yeah he turned on me fast
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#1546
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#1547
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1551
On September 30 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him


Okay then vote him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1552
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#1554
On September 30 2013 06:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?

Did it in Noir! Take that as you will.

Who do you want to lynch today?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#1555
Did it twice in fact!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:32 GMT
#1557
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:34 GMT
#1561
On September 30 2013 06:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:32 Pandain wrote:
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?

BECAUSE I CAN


Posting like that won't help you. You're shenanigans have lost me any attempt to use meta on you. I only use post analysis now.

What was your mindset, now that night one has passed. Was it to attract a shot, or to not get shot.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:37 GMT
#1563
On September 30 2013 06:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:34 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:32 Pandain wrote:
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?

BECAUSE I CAN


Posting like that won't help you. You're shenanigans have lost me any attempt to use meta on you. I only use post analysis now.

What was your mindset, now that night one has passed. Was it to attract a shot, or to not get shot.

Why are you asking this? The answer will never help town and how do you even know it is the truth?

Don't fish after this shit. You are just as scummy.


PS: I know I said good question but it is actually a bad question.


I'll explain for you, fellow friend.

It seems to me that that is a post that a scum would make to avoid a shot. I don't think a townie would make that shot, but if he did he would have to have a clear intent in mind. AKA town's always want to either get shot or not get shot, there's very rarely an in between.

I want to see what he had hoped to accomplish to see if he's consistant. As you can see I am currently harrasing him to see if he slips.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:38 GMT
#1565
Like note how long it's taking for him to answer, it really shouldn't take long at all if you already knew what he was hoping to accomplish.

Unless he posted it to seem like town being brave in front of scum. or other plethora not townie things.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:38 GMT
#1566
I'm not asking that, I asked why you posted that. If it was to be brave, tell me. If it was to appear cool, tell me. If it was to try and mind-dupe scum, tell me.

I want to know who you are in this game. And why you do the things you do.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:41 GMT
#1569
Grack why didn't you push for Palmar? Why did you do more analysis after voting for him? When you and Rayn both voted, why didn't you contribute like you always do to convince other's he's scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:44 GMT
#1571
In conclusion I also think your targeting of Koshi was weak and an attempt to justify your vote when in reality it could just be for RNG, and you're actions are inconsistant with what you actually believe in. I also think you did horrible defending yourself just now which means you don't have a clear mindset which indicates scum.

However I still want to lynch FT.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:45 GMT
#1573
So you voted Palmar but didn't think he was scum?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:48 GMT
#1577
On September 30 2013 06:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's targeting of me was weaker.

What? Does that matter? This is like a scum response using others as a benchmark in determining how scummy you are.

Also wtf please explain voting mentality so I can understand why you would vote someone who you don't think is scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft311
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 1m
Online Event
6h 1m
FEL
11h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.