• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 308 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 17:28 GMT
#4681
This seems risky to negotiate with mafia. Especially considering he could be part of either team, we can't trust him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 17:28 GMT
#4682
On October 08 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are Austin and Vayne so silent? Don't you guys have anything to say? Why?
ARAM and also writing I post where I tell you that you can make SENSE with your pushes/reads but they can still be wrong. But I don't like the way it comes out, really, and it's not currently helpful to finding scum.
Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:30 GMT
#4683
On October 08 2013 02:28 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This seems risky to negotiate with mafia. Especially considering he could be part of either team, we can't trust him.

On October 08 2013 02:28 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are Austin and Vayne so silent? Don't you guys have anything to say? Why?
ARAM and also writing I post where I tell you that you can make SENSE with your pushes/reads but they can still be wrong. But I don't like the way it comes out, really, and it's not currently helpful to finding scum.

You two, explain to me how is negotiating with Solstice harmful to the town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:30 GMT
#4684
Also Austin, which of my pushes has been wrong?
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 17:31 GMT
#4685
On October 08 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:28 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This seems risky to negotiate with mafia. Especially considering he could be part of either team, we can't trust him.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:28 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are Austin and Vayne so silent? Don't you guys have anything to say? Why?
ARAM and also writing I post where I tell you that you can make SENSE with your pushes/reads but they can still be wrong. But I don't like the way it comes out, really, and it's not currently helpful to finding scum.

You two, explain to me how is negotiating with Solstice harmful to the town?
Negotiating never harmful. Following through on something POSSIBLY harmful, but who knows?
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 17:31 GMT
#4686
On October 08 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:28 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This seems risky to negotiate with mafia. Especially considering he could be part of either team, we can't trust him.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:28 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are Austin and Vayne so silent? Don't you guys have anything to say? Why?
ARAM and also writing I post where I tell you that you can make SENSE with your pushes/reads but they can still be wrong. But I don't like the way it comes out, really, and it's not currently helpful to finding scum.

You two, explain to me how is negotiating with Solstice harmful to the town?

If he, ya know, LIES to us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 17:33 GMT
#4687
On October 08 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Austin, which of my pushes has been wrong?

You were scummy on both ShiaoPi and FT. Voted them D2, were willing to vote FT D3.

However, you were scummy on palmar, and seemed mixed on oats which is alright.

To the extent you're pushing me, you're wrong again.

To the extent you're pushing pandain scum and VA town, i THINK you're wrong, but we'll have to see flips.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:35 GMT
#4688
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:36 GMT
#4689
On October 08 2013 02:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Austin, which of my pushes has been wrong?

You were scummy on both ShiaoPi and FT. Voted them D2, were willing to vote FT D3.

However, you were scummy on palmar, and seemed mixed on oats which is alright.

To the extent you're pushing me, you're wrong again.

To the extent you're pushing pandain scum and VA town, i THINK you're wrong, but we'll have to see flips.

Only people i have been pushing this game are Palmar, Pandain, Solstice and WoS.

I have never pushed you. Why are you forgetting my WoS push in the beginning of the game?


WoS; When/If Solstice gives us info we analyze if it makes sense or not, and act on that. I am not saying we automatically trust him lol.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:37 GMT
#4690
I was neer willing to vote for FT on D3. I got frustrated and put my vote on him for like 5min.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:39 GMT
#4691
And Solstice is really stupid if he is the last banger and does not try to survive. It IS playing against his wincon. I am giving him a chance.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 17:41 GMT
#4692
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 17:42 GMT
#4693
On October 08 2013 02:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:33 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Austin, which of my pushes has been wrong?

You were scummy on both ShiaoPi and FT. Voted them D2, were willing to vote FT D3.

However, you were scummy on palmar, and seemed mixed on oats which is alright.

To the extent you're pushing me, you're wrong again.

To the extent you're pushing pandain scum and VA town, i THINK you're wrong, but we'll have to see flips.

Only people i have been pushing this game are Palmar, Pandain, Solstice and WoS.

I have never pushed you. Why are you forgetting my WoS push in the beginning of the game?


WoS; When/If Solstice gives us info we analyze if it makes sense or not, and act on that. I am not saying we automatically trust him lol.

Oh lol by all means I have no problem listening to him and having people attempt to barter, I'm just saying chances are I'm not going to want to go with it, as I have trust issues.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:42 GMT
#4694
On October 08 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?


? you were in the game, only time i ever got lynched and afk while it happened.

half of marv's case was that I didn't want everyone to mass claim, just because personally I feel that isn't right. It is the same sort of thing here if you think that is suspicious.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 17:43 GMT
#4695
On October 08 2013 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Solstice is really stupid if he is the last banger and does not try to survive. It IS playing against his wincon. I am giving him a chance.

That's not true.
If he did stuff because he YOLO'd he just felt like making beeg plays on the last day on the off chance it would work, and now he's essentially conceding. Not against wincon to concede. it's up to him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:43 GMT
#4696
If he is not a banger he won't barter anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:45 GMT
#4697
On October 08 2013 02:09 s0Lstice wrote:
sorry for putting you through that Koshi, i had to do SOMETHING

<3

But this post supports he in fact is...
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 17:45 GMT
#4698
On October 08 2013 02:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?


? you were in the game, only time i ever got lynched and afk while it happened.

half of marv's case was that I didn't want everyone to mass claim, just because personally I feel that isn't right. It is the same sort of thing here if you think that is suspicious.

Oh Basterd?
HAHA yeah that lynch was pretty hilar.
I agreed with you on the massclaim thing because I think it takes all of the fun out of a game (despite me having good reason not to want to massclaim in that game---I stand by if I were town I would have said the same thing).
I'm not 100% certain this falls under the same category but I could see you thinking that.

What I meant about the threat is, the marv 'disrespect.' Why is that a threat?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 17:48 GMT
#4699
Actually Vayne, now that i look at it, why does Austin look better if Solstice is the last banger?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:48 GMT
#4700
On October 08 2013 02:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?


? you were in the game, only time i ever got lynched and afk while it happened.

half of marv's case was that I didn't want everyone to mass claim, just because personally I feel that isn't right. It is the same sort of thing here if you think that is suspicious.

Oh Basterd?
HAHA yeah that lynch was pretty hilar.
I agreed with you on the massclaim thing because I think it takes all of the fun out of a game (despite me having good reason not to want to massclaim in that game---I stand by if I were town I would have said the same thing).
I'm not 100% certain this falls under the same category but I could see you thinking that.

What I meant about the threat is, the marv 'disrespect.' Why is that a threat?


well I don't respect marv as a player after that little stunt, nothing more to it really. So I wouldn't respect rayn either if that was the reason his read changed on me. That's about it.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5m
OSC
9h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 5m
Online Event
22h 5m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.