• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7647 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 04:53 GMT
#5145
On October 08 2013 13:45 Pandain wrote:
So this basically cements my theory about WoS/Vayne.



Where are you getting Austin scum?

I think it's preposterous to say that WoS and Vayne are more town then Austin.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 04:53 GMT
#5146
PREPOSTEROUS
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 04:54 GMT
#5149
On October 08 2013 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 13:53 Pandain wrote:
On October 08 2013 13:45 Pandain wrote:
So this basically cements my theory about WoS/Vayne.



Where are you getting Austin scum?

I think it's preposterous to say that WoS and Vayne are more town then Austin.

No but they are. They are more town than you are too.


Oh lordie lordie don't lose this for us Rayn
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 04:56 GMT
#5152
That's literally impossible Wave
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 04:59 GMT
#5156
On October 08 2013 13:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who can give one good reason why Mr.CC is scum?
Because i can't..


Yeah he's town now.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:01 GMT
#5158
Vayne I'm ignoring you for the most part. I've already apologized for Noire.

Do you have anything besides ad-hominem attacks because there is no logical reason to assume I'm DRB. Only real possibility is if Austin is scum but if you think Austin is scum then you're actually just wrong.

The WoS-Vayne connection is just as strong as the WoS-Palmar relationship, in fact I think even more so.

WoS despite thinking "Vayne is 100% scum" stuck to poor reasoning which I proved was wrong.

Didn't push for a Vayne lynch after voting him so what the fuck was that vote for .

Hasn't actually scum-hunted with good analysis, where are the analysis posts not the reflection on other scum hunting or commentary.

WoS has been clearly scum since day 2, Vayne has been clearly scum since day one. It's time to end this.

Rayn hurry up and post your analysis so I can dismantle it for town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:02 GMT
#5160
Also I actually wanted to push for a S0lstice lynch so think about that.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:03 GMT
#5162
No all the other points are still valid minus the Palmar link for MCB.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:07 GMT
#5168
There is actually literally no way I'm mafia.

The relationship aspect is simply a link between a possible scum team, both of you are individually scummy enough to warrant a lynch regardless.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:07 GMT
#5169
I am not letting you lynch me and I will not be lynched.

Rayn re-read my posts and realize I'm town
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:08 GMT
#5170
The biggest thing is that CR being scum somehow proves that I'm scum?

What?

Vayne you said before
On October 06 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that


So how does CR prove anything about me?

WoS were you assuming I was the MCB?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:10 GMT
#5171
Let me push you guys now, answer my analysis WoS.

Why did you vote Vayne but not push him. It was a useless vote at a critical time. That reeks of bussing without commitment.

Who do you think my partner is

Why do you think I'm scum because I still haven't heard anything.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:12 GMT
#5173
I have been coordinating Koshi to be most effective, laying out our plans and coordinating the thread.

I attempted to stop a townie lynch and helped get Palmar lynched. Once Vayne flips I'll have caught one from both teams.

I wanted to push for S0lstice and am 99% sure I offered in thread the possibility.

All your attempts to frame me will fail because I am town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:13 GMT
#5175
I have refrained from posting to help town atmosphere.

I have corrected people when they were on the wrong path.

I have pushed and prodded people for specific purposes that only make sense from a townie perspective.

I have attempted to downplay Koshi's cop claim before it became too evident.

etc....
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:15 GMT
#5178
On October 08 2013 14:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
The biggest thing is that CR being scum somehow proves that I'm scum?

What?

Vayne you said before
On October 06 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that


So how does CR prove anything about me?

WoS were you assuming I was the MCB?



Because I have always thought the 3 man team was s0lstice/you/austin? It was oats I was wrong about. I literally haven't changed this team in a while.


Vayne you have been coasting along with the thread the whole time. Originally you tried to get Grack lynched but never pushed it never supported it.

Now the momentum is on me and I'm on suspicion but still you have no actual reasons to suspect me. You have meta which is wrong because you assume I have the same time commitments and you're also wrong I have ever tunneled. Most I tunneled was on you and that's because I was sure you are scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:17 GMT
#5182
On October 08 2013 14:10 Pandain wrote:
Let me push you guys now, answer my analysis WoS.

Why did you vote Vayne but not push him. It was a useless vote at a critical time. That reeks of bussing without commitment.

Who do you think my partner is

Why do you think I'm scum because I still haven't heard anything.



You've been delaying these answers for several answers and people in thread are waiting.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:17 GMT
#5183
On October 08 2013 14:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 14:15 Pandain wrote:
On October 08 2013 14:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
The biggest thing is that CR being scum somehow proves that I'm scum?

What?

Vayne you said before
On October 06 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that


So how does CR prove anything about me?

WoS were you assuming I was the MCB?



Because I have always thought the 3 man team was s0lstice/you/austin? It was oats I was wrong about. I literally haven't changed this team in a while.


Vayne you have been coasting along with the thread the whole time. Originally you tried to get Grack lynched but never pushed it never supported it.

Now the momentum is on me and I'm on suspicion but still you have no actual reasons to suspect me. You have meta which is wrong because you assume I have the same time commitments and you're also wrong I have ever tunneled. Most I tunneled was on you and that's because I was sure you are scum.


So what's your game after I flip town? walk me through that

If you flip town I cry to myself
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:19 GMT
#5187
I assume everyone is interested in information.
Please answer the questions
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:22 GMT
#5191
No, you didn't answer my question.

When it became evident FT was to become modkilled, votes could either go onto Palmar or Vayne. You voted Vayne.

However you did not support that vote or argue for others to vote for Vayne. In essence you had a useless vote and useless voice on someone you were heavily sure was scum.

Explain that please.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 05:23 GMT
#5192
If you're town Vayne then I will never understand how you play.

WoS is still super suspicious even without a Vayne(scum) connection, it just cements it to me.

If you do happen to be town then the last I guess has to be Austin as CC wouldn't kill his own teammate.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 208
ProTech170
JuggernautJason32
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 146
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10209
qojqva1360
Counter-Strike
fl0m1196
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2983
Khaldor1339
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu539
Other Games
summit1g4818
FrodaN1648
XBOCT238
C9.Mang0186
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 11
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 51m
Online Event
15h 51m
FEL
20h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.