• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9813 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#4978
If you get shot and lied about confirming people you will lose your town MVP award, just so you know
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4988
One of my biggest things with CC is he's literally not doing shit, but it doesn't mean he's playing scummy.

1. Koshi
2. VisceraEyes

3. Mr. Cheesecake
5. Oatsmaster
7. raynpelikoneet

9. Chairman Ray
12. WaveofShadow
13. VayneAuthority
15. JarJarDrinks replaced by austinmcc
16. Pandain

Assuming there are three shots tomorrow and they all hit town, we will be at 4-2-1, no?
Scum will have to go after Koshi or Confirmed people. This is Koshi, VE, Oats, and Rayn .
Confirmed Town should all use their vests tonight to try and avoid a scenario where scum and town numbers are even and there aren't any confirmed town. Then scum can use their numbers and win with even a single misplaced vote. + Show Spoiler +
Admittedly it's more tricky then that assuming scum aren't in contact with each other


It's important especially if you're confirmed town so we can win in end game.

Unconfirmed people Do not use vests there is no reason to use vests . Koshi should not or at least scum can't really tell what he's aiming to do, so allow him the possibility to shoot one of the unconfirmed. If you use a vest and he shoots you, then you're scum and we lynch you. Anyone disagree ?

I doubt scum will go after each other until they're numbers are close. If they are in contact I can't see the MCB guy winning given 2 v 1.

I think a lot of this is common sense but I want to get this out there.

Still have to read Austin and WoS sigh.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4990
On October 08 2013 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Ugh. So hard what should I do. Can some1 run some scenarios...
Like bussing VE into somebody would be the best idea I guess.

pff.


You need to either make a decision or randomize it, and even if you make a decision just say you're randomizing.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:20 GMT
#4993
Okay yeah WoS is really scummy.
On October 07 2013 04:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and once all this is done, I'm done trying to protect CR on newbie status.
CR is my next lynch after this. I have asked him to contribute numerous times and he has flat-out avoided shit altogether. Worse than Austin avoiding my read of him which at least he eventually addressed to some degree.

If he cared about this game he'd be here and posting---the spotlight is off him now and he's gone.
Pandain too.


Really contrasts with his previous posts praising CR and asking him to contribute more.
I think he's just trying to cast someone with suspicion so he can justify an attempt of a lynch later because to me this is bullshit
On October 06 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's plenty that makes Austin look scummy to me, but not this imo.

Never elaborates, correct me if I'm wrong it's important to explain reads like this.

Then another long post from CR but no actual reasoning as to why VA must be scum. Sorry CR, not good enough yet. I want more.

Previous WoS agreed with my post that VA is 100% scum and he wanted to lynch VA, just not over FT. (Which was also bullshit).

On October 06 2013 03:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
You have been making way too many behavioural assumptions and associations this game.

You really don't find 'I WANT TO SAVE PALMAR' a glaring fucking statement of him not being on the same team as Palmar?
If you honestly think that a newbie is going to play a game with experienced scumteam members and not only NOT be fucking paranoid as all hell about revealing anything related to his team, but also not check his posting and plan with his scumteam before doing it, I don't know what to say to you.

You're all worried about how 'constructed' all of CR's posting is. Do you think Palmar would have been ok with CR stating in thread I WANNA SAVE YOU?

So ridiculous that I even need to explain this.

I'm out for now. May or may not be around at deadline. If I die (doubtful as all hell):
Austin/Oats first.
Maybe Pandain/VA.


Bullshit, especially Pandain/VA. That's literally not a possibility I tried my hardest to get him lynched.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#4994
But in my eyes it's probably
MCB: Cheesecake, SnB, and Palmar
DRB: WoS and Vayne and S0lstice

Makes the most sense imo also team wise and how they've interacted
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:34 GMT
#4997
Actually Koshi what you should do is bus yourself with one of the unconfirmed members.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#5004
What happened to not believing association when it came to FT and SnB?

You ignored my evidence that FT was town, have he weirdest relationship with Vayne ever, do have inconsistencies and haven't ever definitively helped town.

There are five unconfirmed and you are the most suspicious.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#5006
I mean you just claimed town cred through activity it would be dumb to bus when you don't need to.

I was actually going to push CC but maybe I'll push you now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:24 GMT
#5011
Why do you have a town read on Vayne and of ignoring when you said he was 100% scum.

Why did you not try to get others to vote for Vayne.

Why haven't you been helping guide blue actions or give advic.

We'll start with that
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:28 GMT
#5016
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:35 GMT
#5021
I am not trying to make you rage, if you need to take time-out then wake up tomorrow, we have a whole night and our talk doesn't mean anything during the night.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:39 GMT
#5022
On October 08 2013 09:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 09:24 Pandain wrote:
Why do you have a town read on Vayne and of ignoring when you said he was 100% scum.

Why did you not try to get others to vote for Vayne.

Why haven't you been helping guide blue actions or give advic.

We'll start with that

Where is my townread on Vayne?
SHow me.

Pandain. Are you honestly insinuating I got no one to try and vote for Vayne WHEN I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FUCKING DO SO ON D1.

If you're trying to get me to tunnel you, good work. You're going down tomorrow.
Vayne, scum or town, help me lynch this fucker.



So you think Vayne is scum?

Then I think it's awfully suspicious you would ally with him "town or scum" against me considering if he's scum I'm obviously town(as well as other reasons.)

On October 07 2013 04:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and once all this is done, I'm done trying to protect CR on newbie status.
CR is my next lynch after this. I have asked him to contribute numerous times and he has flat-out avoided shit altogether. Worse than Austin avoiding my read of him which at least he eventually addressed to some degree.

If he cared about this game he'd be here and posting---the spotlight is off him now and he's gone.
Pandain too.


These posts indicate you don't want to lynch VA next, even in terms of scumminess. So he's definitely become less scum because you were 100% sure of him before.

On October 06 2013 08:59 WaveofShadow wrote:

There are much better mislynch targets than you,
and I kinda figured I was going ot be one of them but it seems as though Austin realized I may not be as easy a mislynch as he originally though, dohohohoho.

Austin I will not give up on getting you to discuss that I think you're scum.


This is actually probably a scum slip but I won't place too much emphasis on that as they're weak in nature, but here you are saying that lynching Vayne would be a mislynch.

On October 08 2013 09:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 09:28 Pandain wrote:
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address

I am addressing all of it, and it is fucking biased.
Just because I didn't vote for the proper candidates has nothing to do with how much I have or haven't helped.
I have been constantly discussing and interrogating. I have been doing my fucking utmost to help town win this game, and it honestly insults to my core that you misrepresent me so much as to say that I have not done anything to help.

Just because I haven't been right doesn't mean I haven't helped, or at the very least FUCKING TRIED.
I don't care if people think I am faking emotion right now I am fucking FURIOUS at you because it is a flat out LIE.

Does anyone else agree with that?
Fuck the other stuff, arguments can me made either way, fine, I accept. I can defend myself against that other stuff np.

But to say that I have done nothing to help,, and that (aside from D1) actually hindered the town due to atmosphere?

Fuck that.


Yeah the point is though that I have clear town points for trying to save FT and lynch VA + Palmar.
Austin has done way super hard core stuff and literally is like probably f5ing this thread every second.
Cheesecake just outed a scum.
Vayne is also scum but not likely MCB imo.

While you resisted a lynch to Palmar and Vayne and stuck to FT for arguarbly poor reasoning. Even if it was good reasoning, scum can make good points it doesn't make them town.


Even if you tried to lynch VA originally there was no way it was going to happen with a Yam lynch + Koshi lynch. Doesn't mean that much just like SnB's post didn't mean that much because it was day one.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#5024
As for atmosphere it's because you focused way too long on solstice and not on more scum hunting which is just one of the points
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#5031
I already gave a case you didn't really address it.

What do you think of Vayne now.

When you were willing to vote vayne instead of Palmar/FT, why didn't you push for Vayne if you thought he was a better lynch. Instead you just voted.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#5033
I assume VE it's because he messaged someone he thought was mafia and that person revealed him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5037
Hmmm I don't know but also am unsure as to whether it's important or not.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5038
I thought it was because he was obviously going to get lynched and wanted to casually talk.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#5041
I mean it was verification of what we already knew.

It doesn't mean there has to be an ulterior motive.

I mean he also tried to fake MCB for a while and that ended up withering away.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:12 GMT
#5042
Basically I see no worthwhile discussion that could result from him claiming scum except if he was trying to secretly contact the other scum team. But that assumes they already aren't in contact and that they could somehow communicate in an open thread without anyone else noticing.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:14 GMT
#5044
No problem anytime

I assume the last member is WoS for DRB?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 452
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Sexy 34
Mind 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6274
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2215
olofmeister1750
hiko1379
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 153
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS106
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2935
Other Games
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 38m
Online Event
20h 38m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.