• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:37
CEST 14:37
KST 21:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13664 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:33 GMT
#4572
I like it Rayn you got me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:35 GMT
#4575
Anyway we have a lynch today so I'll contribute tommorow.

Koshi you can shoot me but then you'll never find the last scum and will probably die cuz there is two other kp out there.

Also your valuable as confirmed town.
Aka it's bad for us even if I'm scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 17:50 GMT
#4703
On October 08 2013 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Solstice if you are the last banger dude you still have a chance. You just need to help us now.

I agree with this
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 17:53 GMT
#4711
On October 08 2013 02:51 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:50 Pandain wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Solstice if you are the last banger dude you still have a chance. You just need to help us now.

I agree with this
Por que?


If he claims and is last mcb and can prove it via night actions then we can use him while he hopes for some sort of end game scenario.

Kill other scum and non confirmed town and threaten him with auto lose if be does anything else.

If its possible with Koshi night actions also bus him so other scum can't pay phone him
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 17:54 GMT
#4713
But I have to be scum amiright Vayne
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 17:57 GMT
#4717
You never shoot you simply roleblock a possible scum or bulletproof Koshi.

Less kp is good for town so Koshi can confirm more people like me WoS Austin va CC or cr
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 17:57 GMT
#4719
I say not shoot scum unless we're certain which no one is unfortunately in consensus with
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 19:47 GMT
#4863
There's still a good chance regardless that CC is scum. I want to know why S0lstice was SO confident that CC was mafia. Literally 99%. That's way too much.

I'm thinking that CC scum slipped somewhere and revealed info only mafia knows, so they pmed him. I can't see them claiming on a guess.

Assuming solstice is drb, They actually might even be in coordination with scum team simply CC can claim town cred for free while getting rid of other scum. Maybe I have too much respect for CC though to pull that off, but I can't get rid of the claim. Doesn't really make sense tbh

I really can't see town losing this but I think Koshi should rng someone of the unconfirmed to shoot, and add in a chance he protects himself. Makes it so scum can't just assume things and both options are good.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 19:48 GMT
#4864
I think CR is definitely town though as I've said before
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 19:49 GMT
#4868
Me?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 19:59 GMT
#4887
For what? Am I responding to your question about S0l?


Honestly I didn't realize you were taking it I was genuinely interested in the idea of a town vigilante. I also do and did think that lynching MCB is preferable which I don't think S0l is. And of course info is helpful but that was to me more proof he was interested in helping us and then we could also use it to figure out the other scum team and their role in this.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#4905
There is no justification for that and no reason I'm scum. If you have any questions about my play let me know but I've helped town far more then any other catching scum from both teams.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:19 GMT
#4913
They obviously had a good reason and is why I need to read CCs filter to figure out why they were certain he's scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:22 GMT
#4916
Its in WoS/ Austin/ VA/ / CC

I'm 90% certain VA is scum.

Least certain Austin is scum.

The question is who is MCB or do we even go for them. I say Koshi random include this as a possibility because if we can confirm one of these as scum or town the game is in the bag.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:10 GMT
#4958
Actually it's super important for people like Austin, WoS, and I to try and contribute a lot so that we might force a shot off of a confirmed townie.

Putting up some reads now.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:13 GMT
#4961
Let it be known I will push these people should I live
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:46 GMT
#4970
Cheesecake
Connection with Palmar
Originally states we should switch to another lynch.
On October 05 2013 04:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I can phone vote from work. FT should be modkilled. I agree on another lynch: more information for us

If FT does last min vote policy lynch.


Vayne, FT, and Palmar are the only three lynches. Cheesecake says that he doesn't want to vote Vayne.
On October 05 2013 04:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Im not switching to vayne.



So what does he do?
On October 05 2013 04:55 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Ehh fuck it just lynch FT.



Eventually he changes after the vote is already decided, he's the second to last vote at 4:59. Which doesn't make sense given he said this
On October 05 2013 04:57 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Palmars got enough votes. Dont lynch VA. Im fine with palmar if FT is getting modfucked.


On October 05 2013 04:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We dont know if hes getting modkilled...


Explanation later
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 05 2013 06:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:43 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Solstice do you even think im mafia?


Yea i think you could be. That weird Oats vote plus not really caring about our Day 2 lynch makes you pretty suspicious to me.


I thought ft was claiming scum by being silent. Just look at cephiro in noir (sorry)... Silent dudes gettingvtes are often scum cus they dont want to give information away.

Was just bad, then. I cared about the lynch, but ft needed to go. If i didnt care i wouldnt have switched to palmar to get an extra kill. I was debating it due to not knowing if ft was going to be modkilled.

Justifies pretty okay but I don't like the fact he is claiming credit for the lynch, Palmar was already a goner. His story doesn't add up and it seems created post-hoc.


Day One Play
  • Didn't contribute to Yamato lynch either for or against
  • Argued for random lynch and attempted to rally votes there
  • Was suspiciously gone during the last 12 hours.



Other suspicious things
On October 05 2013 08:19 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 08:16 Pandain wrote:
On October 05 2013 08:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I didnt want to lynch vayne because ft and palmar were better lynches. Thr defence in his filter looked good too when i looked at his filter

He didn't have any defense what are you talking about please quote the defenses


It was early middle in his filter. I can filter at work soz

Never actually did and I doubt he had any justification Vayne was and is clearly scum.



After Palmar's lynch he tried to connect Oats with Palmar with weak reasoning. It's more important in my eyes he went for this approach as this is how a scum would approach being a lone member. Try and cast connections to your former mates on other people while inflating your own. Not too bad though, I could see a townie making this actually I don't know the reasoning is really weak.


Day Four Play

Half of his filter came during day four.
It's all surrounding S0lstice and not about other people until way later, and even then only small snippets.
On October 07 2013 11:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
s0l I'll admit you could be cop but I had a scumread on you and and and... epeen must grow, I must be right early.


Worst reasoning ever
On October 07 2013 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I just hope we lynch the correct guy. If S0lstice is real cop and is lynched, we're pretty fucked.


Super contradicts the above "yo lets do it for my e-peen"



Final Note
In the end I just find him scummy, not more then WoS or Vayne. However, one of the key things in my mind is that he's definitely not on DRB and scum messaged him. That means they had to have been, by consensus of three people super unbelievably confident .

S0lstice confirmed that he thought that and used the word 99% and also didn't hint that he had just got bussed. Also S0lstice gave reasoning for pming CC.

I do think there are reasons I haven't thought of for lynching CC that proves he's scum, but I honestly don't know what they are.

Right now I just think he's scum, and I'm not sure how to weigh the rest.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:49 GMT
#4972
Wos has 32 pages of filter
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4974
That doesn't mean anything if he's on MCB.

MCB has to deal with DRB too, and it was 1 v. 3 at the moment. Why not out him?

I don't think that proves that he had to have done that, but I don't think him outing scum precludes him from being scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4975
I agree though I'm not confident as much as I thought I would be, really surprised they masoned CC.

You sure you didn't bus him?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
DeMusliM260
Happy231
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 24m
INu's Battles
23h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.