• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13082 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:19 GMT
#3894
On October 06 2013 12:07 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:05 Pandain wrote:
Even if solstice is cop which he's not then just lynch Koshi next. Furthermore Koshi confirmed people I think are town.
Except that if we lynch solstice and he's the cop, it's 6-3-1, and scum can take control of the game (assuming a drive by last night still). There is no "lynch anyone next" in that scenario unless you're mafia.

Hmm then this requires more thought
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:22 GMT
#3896
Summarize your qt in 3 minutes
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:23 GMT
#3897
As in go post by post and paraphrase
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:34 GMT
#3914
On October 06 2013 12:22 Pandain wrote:
Summarize your qt in 3 minutes

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:39 GMT
#3920
On October 06 2013 12:23 Pandain wrote:
As in go post by post and paraphrase



You have all the time in the world for the other arguments which don't rely on time for you to construct bullshit
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 03:51 GMT
#3936
On October 06 2013 12:45 s0Lstice wrote:
Pandain if you really think I would even have the time right now to be writing up a fake QT you are full of shit.

If I'm scum I obviously do it beforehand.

That's (a) reason I think your scum because there's no qt that you can summarize cuz u ain't a cop
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 04:18 GMT
#3964
##Unvote
##Vote S0lstice
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 18:25 GMT
#4209
On October 07 2013 02:38 austinmcc wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Koshi


I am NOT certain that we should be lynching into these two, rather than having Koshi precision shot solstice tonight. If we could know that cop stuff wasn't going to dominate the discussion forever, I like that idea. But this is in front of us and I don't think everyone will be able to get past it if we don't lynch into them today.


What are you doing
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 18:31 GMT
#4214
Because you would have done more and done more beforehand and not try and pull off crazy shenanigans which if your wrong puts a cop at danger if you see someone claim cop.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 18:46 GMT
#4222
You weren't contributing a lot and contributions were bad.

Like where is this Solstice on days 1-3?

Only reason you post now is because your about to die
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:23 GMT
#4256
On October 07 2013 04:05 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Solstice you are nitpicking very much.
It's like saying someone must be mafia because they want to "kill" people instead of "lynching".

And you have not tried to figure this game out either.
On October 07 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 03:46 Pandain wrote:
You weren't contributing a lot and contributions were bad.

Like where is this Solstice on days 1-3?

Only reason you post now is because your about to die


Talk to me about how your characterization makes a clear distinction between blue and scum.

Wtf is this bullshit?


I don't even know why I waste my breath with you. I certainly have tried to figure out this game.


You're wasting your breath because in your world you're a cop
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:26 GMT
#4257
On October 07 2013 04:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Rayn can you explain to me why you didn't bother playing the game until your butt buddy Koshi came under fire?


I don't get your insinuation here.

If you believe Koshi is town, that means Rayn is 100% town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:28 GMT
#4259
We'll see if you flip cop
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:46 GMT
#4271
Your reasons are extremely weak.

First, remember his day 1 and 2 play are extremely town and I absolutely loved them although some of the reasons were wrong. They contributed original thought and showed a new perspective which is indicative of town.

Your mainly concerned with his day three play, which I will admit is a lot less and worse but it's not scum. I mean look at me, I know some of you even accuse me of this but there's no real reason to try during this day phase when we already found in my eyes a 95% scum.

S0lstice has not convinced me in the least bit and probably never will unless there is substantial evidence that Koshi is scum. I have had no scum reads in Koshi and he has been playing like an actual cop not like a cop faking it.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:50 GMT
#4278
I have to go unfortunately but these were my reasons:

1. I had a town read on Koshi up until the s0lstice claim. I would have at least been suspicious of him, but he played exactly like a cop even denying that he's cop and then eventually acknowledging it.

2. He's been slowly confirming townies which is what a cop should do . Furthermore all his confirmations in VE, Rayn, and Oats(less on Oats) I have town reads on.

That logic makes sense if he's town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:54 GMT
#4283
Actually I do like what VE said about we should be aiming to lynch MCB today and I find it very unlikely that S0lstice is part of the last scum team.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 19:56 GMT
#4285
The question is do we go for a 95 % certain scum or go for the 60% chance of a MCB scum lynch
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 20:03 GMT
#4293
Also food for thought when was S0lstice EVER hoping to claim cop? Day 5?

Would make more sense to just shoot koshi
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 20:39 GMT
#4332
On October 07 2013 05:03 Pandain wrote:
Also food for thought when was S0lstice EVER hoping to claim cop? Day 5?

Would make more sense to just shoot koshi

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 06 2013 20:42 GMT
#4340
On October 07 2013 05:40 Koshi wrote:
So here is the first 102 posts in cop QT paraphrased. cuz I love you all:
Cop QT.+ Show Spoiler +
each line is a post. but I know realize if it is too long it will be 2 lines, bad luck..

Sentinel posts teammates
Hiro makes small joke about being loose cannon cop. Asks how we will procede
I laugh with joke, I tell him I have no clue on how to approach
I ask about what abilities we have. Sentinel forgot to post them.
Sentinel posts our abilities.
I ask if both of us can do 1 each night.
I tell Hiro I will PS n1 most likely. I ask him about his history.
Hiro says his last games were over a year ago. "PYP:Redux, hosted by Gmash, and Mafia L. in which he was a cop. He says he played well in those 2 games but was pretty bad in mafia before that.
Sentinel confirms we can use 1 ability a night.
Sentinel says each* one a night
I say we can easily scumhunt with our actions and that we need to somehow prove our towniness so people trust our calls. I ask where he lives
Hiro says Vancouver BC and asks where I live
I say Belgium. I say that our timezones are pretty far apart so that is good.
I ask him how we dont die.
he says he was thinking about that as well. He says with our skills if we stay alive till day 3 we win the game. (RIP buddy)
I say that most likely scum will want to shoot other scum or cops on N1 if they don't drive by. So we should be town that is on the wrong track.
he agrees that obv town with bad reads is best play. priority one is staying alive. His reads are VE town, yamato leaning town, Palmar null, VA suspicious.
I say scum might be blinded by goodies and not shoot n1
Hiro says he is off to work. Asks me to leave reads in QT if I have them.
I say cool idea. I tell him PS is superimba.
Hiro is suspicious of WoS. Posting about bad town isnt pro town. WoS has apathetic energy and its a great font for not posting anything substantial.
WoS is null now for Hiro. Oats on his radar. VA likely town. But he is going to push him so scum doesn't shoot him. Hiro says we are having a good start.
I say RNG stuff is unfortunate but beatable. I go play soccer.
Sentinel says if the Roleblock happens you don't get prius back.
Hiro says rng is so unlucky. but is confident Palmar (he always says Palmer but w.e), BH or VE aren't willing to let it go through.
he says he will be back later.
I say this is sad. I say I can't believe this happened. I am depressed.
Hiro says to never give up. And he says this is bullshit. He is concerned that me and him will look as a scumteam if he defends me too hard.
He says he is figuring out what to do.
message deleted by author.
he wishes somebody else would posts so our posts aren't back to back.
he doubts that his chainsaw defence is the best idea but fuck it.
I say our roles are so powerful. Losing 1 is total shit.
I say I can always claim and then cpr and buss to save me 2 nights.
I ask hosts hosts if scum can use the items they buy in the same night.
phagga answers yes
Hiro says I shouldn't claim. It isn't optimal play. but yeah at least I get shot off.
I say I will use shot on Grack so I can stop silly tunnel. I would prefer WoS or BH but they might vest
I say I could also shoot Palmar
Hiro is reliefed, he is catching up on thread and is pondering about night actions
I ask for his input.
hiro will be gone for a few hours. He will make a list of his targets.
I say I will be around for a while for a chat.
Hiro is leaning to use his shot on SP, VE or possibly VA. Hiro goes to bed. He says I should target a null target that is active. VE is good. Hiro might want to use lethal force on FT, SP Mr.C or VA
I say FT is best choice for Lethal shot. Prius is better on the 3 targets he suggested. I say I don't want to use PS on WoS or BH vecause they might vest. Even thought WoS said he wouldn't vest.
I say that Day 3 somebody of us shold come out with all information and we should bus this guy N3.
I say it is still a long time till then.
I say some dumb shit about prius. Seems like I didn't know it got refunded.
I say even more dumb shit...
Hiro says he is awake.
Hiro says that scum will not use drive by if atmosphere is poor. But if they shoot they will go for cops or good scumhunters.
Hiro asks if prius blocks drive by.
I ask for ideas. I say I will use PS on Grack most likely.
Hiro says he was thingink the same and is laughing about it.
Deleted comment
I say I will shoot Grack.
I say that prius might be better for night 2 because scum will drive by now.
hiro says something about prius and vest.
I say prius only works vs scum and they wont vest.
I say prius is cool to use.
Hiro says if prius is on townie he gets it back.
I say we could have 2 confirmed townies or shot scum / confirmed scum.
I say that great minds think alike and that I am playing dota.
Hiro is doing math.
Hiro goes with his guy and Prius VE. He thinks he is scum based on his apathtic play yesterday. It was a while since hiro and VE played but Hiro doesn't think VE would react like he did on the rng thingie.
Hiro says SP would be better target than Grack.
Hiro asks if I sent all actions to all hosts.
I say no worries
I say only mine though.
Hiro says he did for his
I say I had no asnwer
Hiro asks if he got his prius back
I wonder if hosts forgot about us
Hiro says Grack is probs town.
Hiro says he got his prius back
I say I still got no word from hosts
Hiro says he asked sent
I wonder if we should have protected BH. But I say nhaa, Bh should have vested. That silly goose.
I am happy about the fact we got 2 confirmed town
I say it won't be easy to get lynch off grack. I ask if we should go FT.
Hiro says BH didn't use vest most likely
Hiro says I should push FT and he will push SP.
I agree
Hiro has to do some errants and will be really active when he is back.
I say we did well with many words.
I go to bed
Hiro says things are good.
Cakepie puts the Night actions in our QT cuz TL PMs were being bad.
I speculate if SP or FT is scum.
Hiro doesn't think FT is scum and thinks SP is scum. But is waiting on responses.
Hiro says he didn't look at FT yet and will do it.
I say that we should make sure that people don't think we are scum together.
Hiro laughs and agrees. He says we should get into a fight. He says I am his homie.
I say that we shouldn't be in the picture. Drive by is going down tonight
I say a lot of things. Mostly things to put a distance between me and hiro.
I say thread didn't notice we were buddying a bit
I am amused that VE called me a cop
I apologize for being obvious.

First 102 posts paraphrased.

This is why Koshi is cop
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 33m
INu's Battles
22h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.