• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9467 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:57 GMT
#2837
^ special effects
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:10 GMT
#2842
VA is active in the game. He plays like VA each time, he isn't afk, he isn't anti-town. He is VA. So I am completely happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:17 GMT
#2845
On October 04 2013 22:14 Pandain wrote:
What do you mean. He's active but not contributing which is the worst. No actual reads on people, weak vote on FT today. Like he mainly defends himself or speculates might actions.

If your going to make the argument that as long as he's active we will never lynch him then we would never lynch any good mafia player. Vayne has rated his own abilities very highly as scum at a 9.

I would say that yes he's not anti town but he is certainly scum, and there is enough of a difference in this game from his town games to justify it.

Meh, you really overestimate VA his abilities as town. He doesn't push shit and isn't that scary for scummers. See Persona.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:18 GMT
#2846
On October 04 2013 22:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I most want to hear from Palmar who he thinks is scum or I'm completely willing to switch to him, ending his miserable existence.

^ this. I prefer Palmar over FT tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:23 GMT
#2850
Nope. I pushed him as scum last game on d2. This game I don't think he is scum. Read the last page of his filter in Persona. He didn't do shit and only 1 scum was left lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:39 GMT
#2851
VA Persona filter from page 4 and onward, (first days weren't better but then at least nobody knows shit):
  • Role speculation ---> Page 4 and 5 his biggest contributions are about setup speculation, saying that not 1/3rd of the game is going to be antitown.
  • Weak votes on Grack and me/Palmar which he never followed up on ---> He limited himself to 4 people after N1 for the entire game.. 2/4 correct and he never in the game gave reasons for his right reads except yamato->targets VA->scum, jonnywup->1 little thing about crazo->scum
  • Non-existent contribution ---> When there was 1 scum left he still wasn't able to give more than 1 reason why he wasn't scum and jonny was scum.
VA as town = not scary for scummers. In Titanic he was killed for WIFOM & he wasn't fully terrible only because he was right on Malongo. I never saw him being impressive as town. Ever. It's true.


Not saying he can't be scum though. But his scum meta is different than what you say.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 13:40 GMT
#2852
Lynch VA somewhere on Day 5 when we really don't know shit. Ignore him till then. Filling the thread with VA shizzle doesn't help anybody.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:02 GMT
#2854
Hmm. See now I wonder if I should bus myself this night or next night. I was thinking to ambulance myself tonight tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:56 GMT
#2860
Yeah, we better prepare a major swing in votes if FT doesn't come back.

Will FT be modkilled if he doesn't vote
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#2862
agreed
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 14:59 GMT
#2864
But meh. I got him as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 15:53 GMT
#2905
Yeah. I am claiming cop. I know what I will do n3 and n4 anyway. Just don't know if I will swap around. Really, without my buddy there isn't much I can do. Kinda silly I didn't draw a NK last night and hiro did.

Let me add some information in the thread about cop actions
Night one we confirmed 2 townies with PS and Prius.
Night 2 we confirmed 1 townie and Hollywood CPR on me.

If you want more information I can give it. But I think I will save everything till the end of the nightcycle.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 15:55 GMT
#2912
This means BH died to 1 NK from a scumteam n1 & the other team used driveby.
Then on night 2 there was 3 NK and they used it on the flipped targets. Cops had nothing to do with it.

Fact is I can bus myself and can't get killed by anything on 1 night because bus > RB. But I don't know if both scumteams have 1.5 NK or that 1 scumteam has 2NK.

Which sucks ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 15:56 GMT
#2914
On October 05 2013 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are those confirmed townies alive?

Grack died...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 15:58 GMT
#2919
Oh and rayn is 100%. I am keeping 1 townie a secret. Dnu why.

Fucking wasting every blue role I get D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 16:02 GMT
#2924
On October 05 2013 00:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:58 Koshi wrote:
Oh and rayn is 100%. I am keeping 1 townie a secret. Dnu why.

Fucking wasting every blue role I get D:

No this is good because you can bus yourself.
You guys should have both bussed on N1. :D

We have only 1. But we thought I would get hit and not Hiro. And then I would tell thread I was cop on D3, ambulance on N3 if the NK were used on N2, and buss on N4... But yeah. Now everything is ruined D;
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 16:06 GMT
#2931
^ yeah that was indeed before page 4 of his filter. After that it was way less and more information was out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 16:09 GMT
#2938
Well, I don't want us to forget about FT tbh.
He is still a good lynch and will never be useful ever.

And cops can't shoot people anymore D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 16:21 GMT
#2953
Can we say the 3 wagons are VA, FT and Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:07 GMT
#2969
##Unvote:
##Vote: Palmar


I am waiting on VA wisdom
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 59
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9586
JimRising 691
ViBE163
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS74
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1305
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 10m
INu's Battles
10h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.