• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:22 GMT
#2956
Furthermore look at titanic:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 01 2013 08:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
something is still off to me about rayn

he refuses to kill the person that has a much larger chance to have a dangerous role

just seconds before he wanted to kill FT over CJS because "he had a better role"

if he's town he needs to calm down

On August 01 2013 05:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
if malongo is town the game is ruined anyway so might as well get it out of the way.

It would be just like NWM where we got fucked over by gumshoe, and so I didn't really care that we lost since we had trolls anyway. That's how I feel about this game.

On August 01 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Doubtful as JAT and malongo aren't really in any danger to be lynched at this point.

With your vet claim, I just chalk that up to you defending incorrectly. wrong does not mean scum

and yes I think koshi is town.

On August 01 2013 05:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:15 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:07 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it helps, stutters is a lot more abrasive like this as town. His one scum game his filter reads very passively and he throws a couple cases around and agrees with people a lot.

Idk this game is confusing =/ still trying to figure out why town is so hesitant to lynch some one that isn't going to help us vote for scum or play the game.


See, now that I have attempted to proxy-Vig you by directing the next NK at you, you are now being useful!

This is my third game, I have played 1 before as town. We came back to win from a 4-3 LYLO and I was in the position where I had to make the final decision. We had a player a bit like Malongo in the game and he was town. By the time the LYLO came I managed to get him on side, he sheeped my vote and we won the game. If Malongo is town then do not give up on him yet.


The thing is, rayn is now actively directing lynches away from both malongo and JAT, two people that have a pretty high chance to flip scum, which is why I don't know why people are just giving malongo a free pass because of some martyr post. That's one less vote we have now. Id rather lose to good scum play then dumb martyring anyway, so if it gets to endgame and malongo is alive and scum I would be pretty annoyed with whoever is town left.


Fair enough. But if Rayn is scum do you honestly think the chance of Stutters being town is high?


It's not alignment indicative. If rayn actually is scum he does this shit all the time and associates himself heavily with town players since he knows his time as scum is usually shortlived since his play is pretty obvious and he dies early a lot. If rayn actually does flip scum I would not say stutters is necessarily scum, especially given the meta case I presented.

It's much more likely that rayn is pointing fingers at some one on his team but not actually voting for them.

On August 01 2013 05:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:07 hzflank wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it helps, stutters is a lot more abrasive like this as town. His one scum game his filter reads very passively and he throws a couple cases around and agrees with people a lot.

Idk this game is confusing =/ still trying to figure out why town is so hesitant to lynch some one that isn't going to help us vote for scum or play the game.


See, now that I have attempted to proxy-Vig you by directing the next NK at you, you are now being useful!

This is my third game, I have played 1 before as town. We came back to win from a 4-3 LYLO and I was in the position where I had to make the final decision. We had a player a bit like Malongo in the game and he was town. By the time the LYLO came I managed to get him on side, he sheeped my vote and we won the game. If Malongo is town then do not give up on him yet.


The thing is, rayn is now actively directing lynches away from both malongo and JAT, two people that have a pretty high chance to flip scum, which is why I don't know why people are just giving malongo a free pass because of some martyr post. That's one less vote we have now. Id rather lose to good scum play then dumb martyring anyway, so if it gets to endgame and malongo is alive and scum I would be pretty annoyed with whoever is town left.

On August 01 2013 08:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
welp I can't even convince rayn with his own logic so this is lovely.

let me spell it out for you just as you were yelling at me for before

the only reason for xrz to make this last second claim is to guarantee a mislynch. xrz is some sort of scum power role (pickpocket) and uses his power at night. You lynch him but who the fuck cares. he already used his role.

hurpadurp


Even in Vayne's own defense post, which I agree is somewhat similar, Vayne clearly pushes who he thinks is scum and has clear intentions that he wants them lynched.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:23 GMT
#2957
All of this were in one day too.
It is the third day now
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:25 GMT
#2958
Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Oatsmaster and Palmar are all suspicious people and they are all voting FT. Hmm
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:42 GMT
#2965
I know that Austin but otherwise FT gets lynched and I think he's town. So no real reason not to push my scum read.

I'm suspicious of any replacement who acts AS a replacement and them doesn't post because they say they're catching up. I don't think his contributions are significant or unique so most importantly I feel less town l about him then I do about others.

I know I'm hurting thread and have consistently thought about stopping but have convinced people in small ways. Like now I've convinced people Vayne is at least a good lynch for tommorow and he IS playing scummily.

I will stop though to any person my points should be clear now. I have done my best
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 16:45 GMT
#2967
I'll wait for more discussion to happen, it's not impossible for people to switch as of now.

I'll reiterate Palmar is a better lynch then FT however
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 17:25 GMT
#2976
Not to spam thread more but just curious why.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 17:53 GMT
#2987
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 18:06 GMT
#2994
On October 05 2013 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead

What?

And Pandain did you ever answer me as to why you wanted to know if I was around at deadline?





Just to see possibilities of vote switch which will be useful if FT doesn't post in the 5 minute period before.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 20:07 GMT
#3128
Gl hf
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 20:26 GMT
#3138
At least you guys were sensible at the end good lynch
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 20:27 GMT
#3140
Also he claimed at beginning lol cocky motherfucker
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 22:22 GMT
#3263
On October 05 2013 06:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 01:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pandain is also scum, most likely. He's been going so hard against the thread sentiment it's unbelieveable. Like nothing anyone else says makes sense to him... How's that possible?

This.

You can't quote your own post for support
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 22:23 GMT
#3264
I've played as town the entire game and regret nothing.

If possible I welcome cop shot to prove me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:03 GMT
#3280
Rayn isn't scum if Koshi says he's town 100% as cop that means he's town.
On October 05 2013 05:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I realized something.
I don't know if tbhis is even really possible but we SHOULD try and find the last one of those motor city guys tomorrow to lower KP.


This 100% this.

We can definitely narrow it down in many ways. Early people on palmer = automatic exclusion. No reason to bus a teamamte when you already lost one. This includes S0lstice and Austin, and me.

Which leaves the following members:
Vayne(unlikely since he could have stayed on FT)
Mr. Cheesecake: Why come in at all? Just stay afk with a vote on FT and no one would suspect you.
VE: Is town in my eyes
Oats: Thought Palmar was town, was present an hour 15 minutes before lynch. (Tried to?) pushed WoS lynch.

Wave of Shadows: Possible. Didn't want to lynch Palmar.

In my eyes it would be Oats as the last member of the mafia team. He fits the description.




WoS, Cheesecake, and Vayne as the last remaining scum on the other team.

It makes since that the other scum team would want to kill the other team, and WoS incorrectly believed but believed anyway that there was a connection between SnB and FT, which makes sense for him to push FT then despite me clearly showing he's town. He wasn't really trying to scum hunt in my eyes, he was trying to find the other team.

I simply don't actually believe that he was just trying to lynch any scum.

Cheesecake was afk the whole time until the vote to secure a lynch on Palmar, and Vayne is scummy as I've already mentioned.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:06 GMT
#3282
Do you think WoS or Cheesecake is scum?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:08 GMT
#3285
Why? By definitively stating "I will not be lynching Vayne(which by the way is hugely suspicious especially since he lurked so far" he helped stop a possible wagon that could have occured on you.

Cheesecake, why didn't you want to lynch Vayne?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:16 GMT
#3289
On October 05 2013 08:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I didnt want to lynch vayne because ft and palmar were better lynches. Thr defence in his filter looked good too when i looked at his filter

He didn't have any defense what are you talking about please quote the defenses
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:21 GMT
#3295
Sadly no Oats is going to be the best lynch tomorrow because he's most likely to be the last remaining member of the scum team.

On September 27 2013 13:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:23 hiro protagonist wrote:
Oats, your not helping.

Sense I answered your question, would you care to give me your thoughts on Yamato and BH?

If WoS gets to insult me, I get to call him out on it.

I think yamato's hardheadness and seriousness makes him towny, but there are some things that seem weird to me.
BH has been completely useless so null.

Whats your read on Palmar?
I think he's town myself but he hasnt done much besides joke around and promote RNG.


Actually all of his first 10 posts are about Palmar.

On September 27 2013 16:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
RNG lynching is 'inherently' scummy. Like no lynching day 1.
It is. So I am confused on why you are distressed that people are attacking you for it.




Yet didn't want to lynch Palmar who advocated RNG. Didn't place suspicions either.

On October 03 2013 14:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck time to look townie and do retarded shit.

GUYS LYNCH PALMAR.
##vote Palmar
I could basically vote for anyone at this point other than Koshi/Pandain/solstice/WoS


Does this but then later tries to lynch FT and place suspicion on WoS.

Overall actually pretty conclusive, look at his filter I left out a bunch of obvious stuff. Too connected to Palmar and too suspicious by his own posts.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:23 GMT
#3298
VE you agree with me about Oats?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 04 2013 23:26 GMT
#3301
I don't think they really will try, with all the bulletproof vests it makes sense to keep more KP in the game else it's a 7 v. 3 with one kp for mafia.

And we pretty much already narrowed down who's town and not so the game is pretty much set which means they can't rely on mislynches. Only mislynch they could push is on me or S0lstice, but even S0lstice has a slight chance of pushing scum so it's not too bad.

It's town who has to take the effort to find the last team.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 67
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
IndyStarCraft 67
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30319
Bisu 2407
Shuttle 1620
Hyuk 980
EffOrt 671
Mini 640
ZerO 406
Larva 349
Soma 253
firebathero 210
[ Show more ]
hero 88
Hyun 47
PianO 44
Mong 43
Sexy 43
Trap 37
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 22
zelot 16
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10494
qojqva1724
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo935
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX178
KnowMe144
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
Other Games
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 42m
INu's Battles
19h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.