• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:35
CEST 15:35
KST 22:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12396 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:31 GMT
#2182
think about the power that could be yours!



just vote for PS/DB... do it...
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:33 GMT
#2184
Not that I PARTICULARLY care but given the unique mixture of shitstorm and lurk that's happened today because you guys are lynching me... I'd say town is pretty fucked lol
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:35 GMT
#2187
On September 16 2013 16:34 Grackaroni wrote:
BH, are you somebody that is able to get a good read on Oats?

yes but there's no reason for me to do so, we can't get him lynched today.

On September 16 2013 16:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 16:33 Old Partner wrote:
Not that I PARTICULARLY care but given the unique mixture of shitstorm and lurk that's happened today because you guys are lynching me... I'd say town is pretty fucked lol

FEARMONGERING

Honestly this would still be true if we lynched PS/DB, even assuming he flips scum.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:37 GMT
#2188
Like, you can ask me for things other than reasons to vote PS/DB or defenses of my actions, but I honestly don't give a dick what oatsmaster's alignment is. It's simply not possible in a town like this (a small core of actives, a large group of lurkers) to shenannie at the last minute. Writing a case on oats would only serve to derail the potential PS/DB wagon. It might draw some votes away from my wagon, but it's more effecient for me to write against PS/DB
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:42 GMT
#2191
On September 16 2013 16:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 16:35 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 16:34 Grackaroni wrote:
BH, are you somebody that is able to get a good read on Oats?

yes but there's no reason for me to do so, we can't get him lynched today.

On September 16 2013 16:34 Koshi wrote:
On September 16 2013 16:33 Old Partner wrote:
Not that I PARTICULARLY care but given the unique mixture of shitstorm and lurk that's happened today because you guys are lynching me... I'd say town is pretty fucked lol

FEARMONGERING

Honestly this would still be true if we lynched PS/DB, even assuming he flips scum.

I don't give a shit if "we can get him lynched today" I want to know what he alignment he is. Everybody claims that they have an easy time reading Oats and I don't know how to read him.

If you really want to survive the lynch you should start helping town. It's so obvious but you just aren't getting it for some reason. Why would town want to leave you alive if you are openly going to try to convince town into lynching someone you don't believe is scum in order to save yourself.


Grackaroni, there's really only one possible outcome to me writing a case on oats: some of the undecided people who are voting for PS/DB swap over to him. Do you REALLY think some kind of "townie credit" I get from writing a case on oats would cause people to unvote me for him? You can't really think that.

This town has a small core of very active players and a large group of lurkers. shenannies aren't going to happen. The people on my wagon are much more sure than the people on the PS/DB wagon. Helping town does nothing for me at this point. Convincing people to vote PS/DB is the only thing that matters, and people on my wagon are a mixture of dumb/vindictive (you) and voting me for sound policy reasons.

When it comes down to it, I need to win. And writing a case on oats decreases my chance of survival. If I die, I lose. If I live, I can win.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:43 GMT
#2192
On September 16 2013 16:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't even write a case on oats. just tell me what you think his alignment is and give me a short reason why you think it.


You really think I would respond to this with anything other than "hurr durr I think everyone but PS/DB is town"

look, I'll leave town a little cookie for after I flip: Zealos is at this moment the player most likely to flip scum.

But you don't see me pushing him, cause I want to LIVE. I win by LIVING.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 07:53 GMT
#2194
On September 16 2013 16:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 16:43 Old Partner wrote:
On September 16 2013 16:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't even write a case on oats. just tell me what you think his alignment is and give me a short reason why you think it.


You really think I would respond to this with anything other than "hurr durr I think everyone but PS/DB is town"

look, I'll leave town a little cookie for after I flip: Zealos is at this moment the player most likely to flip scum.

But you don't see me pushing him, cause I want to LIVE. I win by LIVING.

lol yes, I would have thought you would respond to this with something besides that.
I know you think Zealos is scum you said it earlier. I want reads on other players. I don't care if you want us to believe you are survivor by continuously posting that you will try to convince people to vote for people regardless if you think they are scummy. Personally I'm never going to believe that you are survivor, but if you want to have any possible glimmer of hope of surviving this lynch you will give me your real opinions on players, not the "I agree, let's lynch Debears because he isn't me."


lol nice try but you really haven't convinced me that giving opinions on people other than PS/DB will do anything other than just make my situation worse

lern2convinc
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 08:29 GMT
#2201
On September 16 2013 17:08 Koshi wrote:
BH
1) Why did you keep these long notes on D1? You really read nothing out of that? I don't believe it.
2) The last 100 post you made were actually more anti-town than town. You have been promising shit to us but in the end you don't deliver. This is really the last time I waste a post to you.

plzdiethx!


1) The long notes were just there to distract
2) anything that's not a push on PS/DB only hurts me!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:09 GMT
#2208
well i'm off to bed! my life is in your hands

please let me win!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:14 GMT
#2210
yeah it's almost like scum has to put in no effort today cause we're lynching me zzz
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:19 GMT
#2213
man i voted PS/DB! it's not like anyone except a few people were seriously considering not lynching me. Just as a matter of policy I can't imagine why you wouldn't lynch me. it's not about being right, it's about lynching extra survivor claims

bahhhhhhh bahhhh

this kind of bullshit always happens to me. I roll masoner, M1 another masoner is shot and people are like "omg 2 masoners in a 12 man game, no wai" EVEN THOUGH THE GUY I TARGETED N1 CLAIMED IT

and now I roll survivor and N1 another survivor is shot

wtf is this bullshit
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:20 GMT
#2214
man new rule I'm never claiming ever again before D2
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:20 GMT
#2215
I'm not sure I'm fulling getting across how bullshit this is
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:22 GMT
#2218
>mfw koshi grack PS/DB Pandain scumteam and everyone i've been talking to today has been freaking scum just yanking my chain
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:23 GMT
#2219
there's like no way there's a single-shot vigi, right? He'd have claimed already if he was gonna claim. Also there was only 1 nk, though yeah doctors vets etc, WoS does not make sense as a night shot.

I guess we can safely assume if there is a vigi he's multi-shot. seems kinda op in a mini though, i guess it would be less op to have a multi-shot vigi in a game with veterans, doctors, 2 survivors with 2-shot hiding, etc.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:25 GMT
#2221
nice poker face grack
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 09:27 GMT
#2224
@koshi Yeah, I know, I just didn't want to mention it when there was a chance I'd live, since it makes me look worse in the eyes of people pushing the BH=SK theory
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:24 GMT
#2282
OK guys I was lying about being Survivor I'm actually the cop with a red check on Pandain huehuehuehue
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:24 GMT
#2283
yeah there's zero chance anyone believes me. I might as well stop posting

fuuu
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:24 GMT
#2284
er, I mean PS/DB YOU GET THE IDEA JEEZ WHATEVER
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 240
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
CosmosSc2 13
mouzHeroMarine 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5972
qojqva1399
Dendi979
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu309
Other Games
gofns34077
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1261
DeMusliM241
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1959
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 26m
INu's Battles
22h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.