• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:46 GMT
#1649
If I was SK i'd just claim SK, or even better, claim vigi (link) then later claim SK and nobody would lynch me. I could even direct my shots how you guys wanted and you wouldn't want to lynch me.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:59 GMT
#1652
what, did you expect me to JUST bold the S? get real
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:59 GMT
#1653
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:03 GMT
#1655
On September 15 2013 05:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that


i just claim Blazinghand, no problem. man you slow
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:04 GMT
#1657
Like I can't imagine a reason why an SK would think "yes, this is my chance to claim survivor to save my life" instead of "yes, this is my chance to claim vigi to save my life". Come on man, get your shit together. If I was the SK and able to kill people I'd have a lot more options, better than claiming survivor, which would be more believable, more provable, and more likely to prevent me from getting lynched or shot.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:06 GMT
#1659
On September 15 2013 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 05:03 Old Partner wrote:
On September 15 2013 05:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that


i just claim Blazinghand, no problem. man you slow
So you are BH the Vigi who lied about being unavailable to avoid posting? Ha


Yes, and I'd be able to sell it, too. I'm freaking Blazinghand, king of convincing people of weird shit, master of misleading, shaman of shenanigans. You'd believe it.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:07 GMT
#1660
heh, shaman of shenanigans
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1673
On September 15 2013 05:27 Koshi wrote:
I am just interested. No answer?


why would you ask this now and not in 30 minutes
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1674
actually dont' answer that question :|
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:01 GMT
#1679
Well, it doesn't really serve me to write "death posts" ever. That being said, if I do survive, you'll probably subconsciously think of me as townier if I do write a "death post" since that's what townies do, even though there's zero chance I'm dead tonight. I used my power. I'll pretend like I CAN die though and write something touching and analytical.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:03 GMT
#1682
I think a Kush lynch is somewhat likely to hit scum, since that does sound like a scumslip (claiming to have PMed the hosts afterwards is a convenient post-hoc rationalization).

I still want to note that WoS was "defending" blubbdavid without every defending him, last minute voted, and peaced without trying to convince anyone. Get around what he said-- take a look at what he did. He didn't actually try to convince anyone. If he really thought BD was town, where was the defense?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:08 GMT
#1684
I actually still haven't looked at sn0. I'll take a look at him now.

For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:30 GMT
#1698
On September 15 2013 06:29 Pandain wrote:
So was I right or not in that disregarding OP's vote, who I didn't see because it literally came at the last second, OP was going to be lynched? And that only switching to blubbers would change to outcome?


Not to be contrary here because I like you being alive pandain, but blubbers got lynched anyways. if I had voted blubbdavid instead of zealos, nothing would have changed. I voted Zealos because I was freaking out and saw what I thought was a last-minute swap to him, and wanted to make sure it would work.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:37 GMT
#1707
ok Pandain i'm not really sure what you're getting at here with sn0_man. He was one of the earlier BD votes, and he made some poorly-founded accusatory statements about you (like scum blue-hunting publically makes sense, lol), and he makes some weird noises about not wanting me lynched near the deadline (scum setting up the BD lynch for D2? maybe) but ultimately, it's not like he was that upset with me getting lynched. sn0 seemed happy with the following lynches

BD
pandain
OP

in that order, D1. And with it being a tossup between OP and BD, he certainly COULD have pushed harder for a BD lynch, but I don't see what's scummy about that. Are you worried about his accusations against you?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:38 GMT
#1709
Let me put it this way

I 'm pretty sure sn0_man won't get shot unless he's getting bluesniped. if he's town he's not really threatening anyone with strong analysis or good plays. That being said-- he acted kind of like a lazy town would when there are two competing wagons both of which he is ok with. BD happened to flip town, yes. But that doesn't make sn0_man scum. If he's scum, he's scum for other reasons.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:42 GMT
#1713
On September 15 2013 06:40 Pandain wrote:
Never said he was scum, to be honest I haven't really looked into him. Which is why I wanted you to.

I only gave a quick read-through which didn't really bring me up any useful information, which is why I wanted you to help bring any insights.


I honestly don't see any actual accusations. And I don't feel like going through all my actions when I don't even remember all of them.


Oh,

On September 13 2013 06:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
Pandain is only understandable if you assume he is scum. Then it starts to make sense.

On September 13 2013 05:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
Since you have yet to learn to read rayn,

1) Pandain is blue hunting. This is 100% unarguably SCUM MOTIVATED.
2) Pandain wants to lynch kush. His reason? we can't hit scum. YEAH RIGHT. SCUM MOTIVATED.
3) Pandain sees pressuring himself as townie. THATS IMPLIED GUILT. SCUMMY.
4) this one is dumber but pandain literally claims "nobody has reasons for lynching blubbers just gut" after everybody explained why blubbers was looking like scum. This one could be explained as Pandain merely lacking a brain but I was going with scum.

This is entirely apart from his awful thread entry and other crap like "I'm the towniest guy in the thread" like what bollocks.


For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:47 GMT
#1717
PS since there is a non-zero chance you got shot could you indicate which NKs tonight would indicate town shouldn't lynch me kkthxbai
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:50 GMT
#1719
There's a non-trivial case for lynching Kush regardless.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:53 GMT
#1721
OK I'm going to change venues. I'll be back after the flip.

WoS
Kush
Grack

Are probably my top 3 candidates for D2 lynch
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 22:36 GMT
#1733
Well how boned am I now? fuck
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft377
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft377
RuFF_SC2 192
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 160
Horang2 149
Leta 98
Hyuk 56
PianO 25
Bale 12
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
C9.Mang0276
Westballz40
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g9433
Coldzera 804
Sick130
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2101
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
• Stunt373
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 25m
Online Event
6h 25m
FEL
11h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.