• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10568 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 20:41 GMT
#2497
On September 15 2013 02:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
Pandain and Zealos are scummers. That's certain.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:23 Koshi wrote:
OP and Pandain are just both scum.
BH & Pandain are just jerking each other off in teh scum QT for old time sake.

It's obvious.


Stop speaking in absolutes.
It makes you look very scummy.

On September 15 2013 02:39 Zealos wrote:
Woops, meant to put that in the QT :/

On September 15 2013 02:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
hahahahhahha


those three posts happened consecutively.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 20:46 GMT
#2504
Fine, here's a specific THOUGHT PROCESS that would occur
Zealos slips.
Oats, noticing it, laughs to imply it was a joke, and as such trying to make it seem like it was intentional by zealos.

That's what I've tried to communciate :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 20:48 GMT
#2506
fuck it.
sorry bh.
##vote bh

zealos is my preferred d3 lynch.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 20:49 GMT
#2510
policy :<<<<<
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 20:51 GMT
#2513
also, the post that zealos quoted and zealos actual post are an hour and some minutes apart.
idk, the entire thing breaks the flow and is so unnatural....
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:26 GMT
#2532
:|
I want to switch, but rationality says I shouldn't
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:42 GMT
#2540
On September 17 2013 06:39 Old Partner wrote:
Look okay being serious here for a moment.

When you look back on games, there are plays that get nominated for the yearly Mafia Awards. Plays like claims, or votes, or cases, or best teams, or whatever. There are even categories for boring stuff like "Best Policy Lynch"-- all these is fine and good.

I tell you three times, I tell you now that if you lynch me today, there is no way you will make it into the TL Mafia Awards for this year for the play you make today. You know what's a big play? Not lynching me. Not lynching the guy you are 95% sure is the Survivor. What would be a HYOOOOJ play would be lynching zealos and hitting scum.

Players will look back and say "here is a group of players, a town who could have been suckered into not lynching scum 2 days in a row, but got its shit together" and will start to think of you as vets. This will be one of those "plays" that people will point to and write post game analysis about whether or not it's a good idea to lynch based on setup speculation.

This would be a Big Play. It might not be the safest play, or the most policy play, to lynch Zealos. But damn it, we all know that Zealos is the most likely guy to flip scum. If it weren't for policy, you wouldn't be lynching me, you'd be lynching Zealos.

I can't necessarily say that I'd not policy lynch me if I was you. But I will say this:

You don't get a lot of chances to be legendary. Glory is never thrust upon you, it is only seized.

Vote Zealos: be glorious.


I'm in.
FOR THE GLORY THAT IS BLAZINGHAND
##UNVOTE
##VOTE ZEALOS
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:46 GMT
#2542
yo sn0 man, blazinghands dropping knowledge bombs here
throwing spears of pure, concentrated logic.
definitely.
join us
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:50 GMT
#2548
haha if that happens we're totally boned but I'm pretty sure Zealos is scum.
I'd be down for zealos>koshi>oats.
It's idiotic to keep blazinghand alive but ##SWAG
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:51 GMT
#2552
well, koshi is randomly not here, don't know why, it's easier for him to not be here, same with oats, who was also around.
easier for them, that is. they don't want to be here when we form a counter-wagon of justice on Zealos.
:|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:53 GMT
#2554
..Strongandbig, JOIN US
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:56 GMT
#2563
On September 17 2013 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 06:51 Umasi wrote:
well, koshi is randomly not here, don't know why, it's easier for him to not be here, same with oats, who was also around.
easier for them, that is. they don't want to be here when we form a counter-wagon of justice on Zealos.
:|

stfu dumbass.

y so hostile
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 22:02 GMT
#2574
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BLAZINGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 22:03 GMT
#2576
##just koshi things
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#2582
we don't necessarily have a cop, I was godfather in a game with no cop in my third newbie
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 22:14 GMT
#2588
KOSHI/ZEALOS/OATS/BH SCUMTEAM DESPITE....THAT BEING FOUR PEOPLE
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 22:16 GMT
#2591
(I'm not actually claiming that anymore. Going to rethink it.
Still considering it though!)
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:08 GMT
#2818
hm~night ends in about an hour or so, presumably the actions are locked
I'm masoner, and for the d2 n2 cycle I masoned Pandain.
I'm masoning (you'll find out who) d3 n3 cycle.
You are Ivan, a Jupiter adept, who meets Isaac in the city of Vault. Impressed by Isaac's help in relocating the Shaman Rod you decided to join him in his quest. As a Jupiter adept you have the gift of reading minds and communicating with them silently. Every night you can choose a player with whom you wish to enter into a private conversation by PM'ing the hosts: ##Mind Read: Playername. You will be able to communicate with the target player in a QT provided by the hosts for a full day/night-cycle. You win with the Protectors of Weyard, when all threats to Weyard have been eliminated.

I'm afk for a while now.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:16 GMT
#2822
I'm actually not afk whoops, I won't be around too much though, writing a lab report.
I masoned him because I thought he was town and a strong player, now, I'm not so sure (on the town part). Pandain will confirm this, and if he doesn't, he's scum.
I told you guys this during the locked period because if I die, it does implicate Pandain a bit, and you should know that it occured.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 17 2013 21:59 GMT
#2834
I am going to post the important things we covered in the log, not going post for post, it's kinda in chronological order


Pandain: I haven't played mafia in over a year, so I don't remember normal kp.

It's nice to see I was right about you being town, by the way.

You're right then, there might only be 1kp. Do games usually last like 5-6 days then? Pretty long in my eyes.

Basically I think one of the most important things for a mason to do is confirm themselves, because you are a free confirmed townie now. The only problem is that mafia might shoot you because you are "so" confirmed now.


This is why I think Kush is scum:
He made a huge scum slip early on. He said that scum were given fake claims, but there was no way he would know that. He later said he immediately asked the host if scum were given fake claims after he got his role. No one would ask that after getting their role, it's a pretty obvious lie to me. So he revealed inside scum knowledge which he shouldn't have had.

Furthermore, he is trying to, in my eyes, have a "don't give a fuck" demeanor. Notice how much he is like "yo lynch me " and "you'll never lynch me!", he's trying to make himself seem just like a troll. In reality, however, when he was being threatened to be lynched he shaped up, and also there's no reason to "make" yourself seem like a troll as obviously as he is. There's a difference between being a troll and seeming like one.

Umasi: yeah. kush is, to my knowledge, pretty trollish, but he shaped up near the end of Persona 4 (the game I was referring to KP wise)
either way he's not actually pro-town haha

Pandain: The scum slip is the main thing in my eyes. I don't see a real justification for it.

Pandain: Also don't contribute to the spam.
What we want right now is to see if anyone helps actively contribute and tries to scum hunt something inovative. That's why I think Grack and Koshi are town.
For example, right now it's easy for scum to sit back and just let BH be lynched while giving generic opinions. We want to see if people are creative, as they're probably town

Pandain: See how active Koshi is, that's why I think he's town. He's been like that the entire time. Also super forward with suspicions. Rayn is different for me because I believe he's trying to act that way to disrupt town. Koshi seems genuine.

Pandain: Realy waiting to see how Snoman responds. Also if Papa does more analysis of people.
Might go afk for hours just to wait

Pandain: That last post by Zealos what.
Like is the scum team just bad?

Here, we have a lot of discussion about jailkeeping, I clarify what it is, etc. Basically summarized 'huh SAB isn't confirmed town then because of roleblock huh' (pandain didn't know about jailkeeping)

Pandain: Yeah wait to claim until after N2 actions are sent in. Scum won't shoot you now, so it'll benefit me in that I helped semi-confirm you and it'll benefit you because it'll help confirm you.

Although you're not confirmed yet as you said about the scum mason thing.

Papa is probably town, I think Vayne is, waiting to see more of Oats, Zealos, and Sno_man, especially the latter.

(somewhere I mentioned that mafia can have mason-ers so I'm not actually confirmed)

Pandain: I have no idea LOL (refering to gracks post)

Pandain: I think Oats is town, and I'm re-affirmed in my belief that SnB is town. That's what I got.

Pandain: I'm honestly a bit disheartened because I can't find the remaining two scum out of Sno man, zealos, and kush. I would say that Sno seems most town, kush seems town now but I can't get over his scum slip.

I also will have to defend myself now because I defended OP.

Pandain: I would suspect you except you voted OP originally, which IMO clears you.

But zealous voted kush with me; so maybe it's vayne but I took a look through his filter and he's playing the same as town not actually contributing but posting

Pandain: Zealous seems best bet for tommorow. And you should mason Vayne and try to do your own investigation

Pandain: my problem is if i don't have anything to contribute I don't contribute.

And right now I'm honestly confused.

Pandain: I also feel bad because scum are probably laughing at me for saving OP day one

Pandain: You just gave me confidence to try one last time. I'll do one final burst of effort.

If I can prove I'm town, and prove that the only 4 who's alignments are uncertain are Vayne, Zealos, Sno_Man, and Kush, we can narrow it from there.

First one we lynch should be one of Vayne, Sno, and zealos, as I'm not too confident in Kush anymore after reading his town filters. I'm going to do an analysis on all of them and hopefully it will be good

Pandain: Also if you want to bounce off ideas, choose PS as he's probably the second best here, maybe even better than me admittedly. He has some flawed analysis but he analyzes nonetheless and is confirmed town in my eyes.

He just over exaggerates some things in his arguments, but that's it.

Wouldn't choose koshi or grack as while their town they aren't the best analyzers

Pandain: Lovvveee you


ends here. I omitted a lot, we talk a bit about sc/keyboard issues/other useless things that were one-liners
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft779
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 630
Stork 267
ggaemo 250
Leta 146
PianO 58
Hyuk 32
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Reynor65
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor654
Other Games
summit1g9354
Coldzera 813
C9.Mang0294
PiGStarcraft183
Sick144
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 45m
Online Event
4h 45m
FEL
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.