• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:20
CEST 11:20
KST 18:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10359 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 20:03 GMT
#523
On September 13 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:54 Sn0_Man wrote:
The only think that is giving me doubts on lynching pandain is how bad this stuff is. Like, scum QT wouldn't let him post this stuff would it?

"my content which is kick-ass for the most part"

o.o

I mean, I feel somewhat cruel but... o.o

Also Vayne you are doing some really weird flip flopping on blubbers and your case on grack seems terrible. Based on P4 i expect you to be more useless and more OMGUS and less wrong.


mandatory no point in meta-ing me since I change my playstyle completely from game to game

the OMGUS thing was on purpose, if that wasn't clear. We never really discussed postgame that much.

You're right I am flip flopping on blubb because I'm stubborn. I think my case is good but his response to my case is also good.

my case on grack is not terrible, him and koshi jumping on panda like that is prime scum material.

Can you look at what i have written about OP and give your thoughts plz?


I actually did respond to your OP stuff, look through my posts you must have missed it.

Oh right. So do you want to lynch OP, or Grack/Koshi?


blubbers/grack
koshi
potentially you I don't know if you are buddying me or what but you are making sense so not too concerned.
if you are town then I trust you that OP is scum.

thats probably my order atm.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 20:11 GMT
#529
On September 13 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:54 Sn0_Man wrote:
The only think that is giving me doubts on lynching pandain is how bad this stuff is. Like, scum QT wouldn't let him post this stuff would it?

"my content which is kick-ass for the most part"

o.o

I mean, I feel somewhat cruel but... o.o

Also Vayne you are doing some really weird flip flopping on blubbers and your case on grack seems terrible. Based on P4 i expect you to be more useless and more OMGUS and less wrong.


mandatory no point in meta-ing me since I change my playstyle completely from game to game

the OMGUS thing was on purpose, if that wasn't clear. We never really discussed postgame that much.

You're right I am flip flopping on blubb because I'm stubborn. I think my case is good but his response to my case is also good.

my case on grack is not terrible, him and koshi jumping on panda like that is prime scum material.

Can you look at what i have written about OP and give your thoughts plz?


I actually did respond to your OP stuff, look through my posts you must have missed it.

Oh right. So do you want to lynch OP, or Grack/Koshi?


blubbers/grack
koshi
potentially you I don't know if you are buddying me or what but you are making sense so not too concerned.
if you are town then I trust you that OP is scum.

thats probably my order atm.

No, not blubbers. Look at SnB's last posts, what do you see?


I see him waffling over two easy lynches in the end of all that. So are you saying my townread of SnB is wrong here? I dont understand.

from my perspective, panda is the mislynch here and it is why he is getting pushed harder than blubb. Im not counting out scum QT just giving him that response to me because it was much better than anything else he has posted.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 20:14 GMT
#531
On September 13 2013 05:09 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'm blaming rayn and vayne for turning this thread into a shitshow in the last half hour.



[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 20:21 GMT
#538
On September 13 2013 05:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 05:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:54 Sn0_Man wrote:
The only think that is giving me doubts on lynching pandain is how bad this stuff is. Like, scum QT wouldn't let him post this stuff would it?

"my content which is kick-ass for the most part"

o.o

I mean, I feel somewhat cruel but... o.o

Also Vayne you are doing some really weird flip flopping on blubbers and your case on grack seems terrible. Based on P4 i expect you to be more useless and more OMGUS and less wrong.


mandatory no point in meta-ing me since I change my playstyle completely from game to game

the OMGUS thing was on purpose, if that wasn't clear. We never really discussed postgame that much.

You're right I am flip flopping on blubb because I'm stubborn. I think my case is good but his response to my case is also good.

my case on grack is not terrible, him and koshi jumping on panda like that is prime scum material.

Can you look at what i have written about OP and give your thoughts plz?


I actually did respond to your OP stuff, look through my posts you must have missed it.

Oh right. So do you want to lynch OP, or Grack/Koshi?


blubbers/grack
koshi
potentially you I don't know if you are buddying me or what but you are making sense so not too concerned.
if you are town then I trust you that OP is scum.

thats probably my order atm.

No, not blubbers. Look at SnB's last posts, what do you see?


I see him waffling over two easy lynches in the end of all that. So are you saying my townread of SnB is wrong here? I dont understand.

from my perspective, panda is the mislynch here and it is why he is getting pushed harder than blubb. Im not counting out scum QT just giving him that response to me because it was much better than anything else he has posted.

Yes, Pandain is a mislynch. But look at what happened:
debears comes in yelling "rayn is so bad this and that blablabla.."
some people agree
SnB comes in with a consolidated read on me that says nothing, FUCKING nothing at all (throwing more wood into the fire).

I don't see SnB town at all after that, because when i ask him to explain, he fucks off.
I don't think blubb is scum, he would not be this aggressive as scum.

Now Koshi calls us "shitting up the thread". lol?


ok I see where you're coming from. Kinda hope you die n1 if you're town, will make this game so much easier knowing you were town saying this shit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 20:34 GMT
#546
On September 13 2013 05:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 05:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
[quote]

mandatory no point in meta-ing me since I change my playstyle completely from game to game

the OMGUS thing was on purpose, if that wasn't clear. We never really discussed postgame that much.

You're right I am flip flopping on blubb because I'm stubborn. I think my case is good but his response to my case is also good.

my case on grack is not terrible, him and koshi jumping on panda like that is prime scum material.

Can you look at what i have written about OP and give your thoughts plz?


I actually did respond to your OP stuff, look through my posts you must have missed it.

Oh right. So do you want to lynch OP, or Grack/Koshi?


blubbers/grack
koshi
potentially you I don't know if you are buddying me or what but you are making sense so not too concerned.
if you are town then I trust you that OP is scum.

thats probably my order atm.

No, not blubbers. Look at SnB's last posts, what do you see?


I see him waffling over two easy lynches in the end of all that. So are you saying my townread of SnB is wrong here? I dont understand.

from my perspective, panda is the mislynch here and it is why he is getting pushed harder than blubb. Im not counting out scum QT just giving him that response to me because it was much better than anything else he has posted.

Yes, Pandain is a mislynch. But look at what happened:
debears comes in yelling "rayn is so bad this and that blablabla.."
some people agree
SnB comes in with a consolidated read on me that says nothing, FUCKING nothing at all (throwing more wood into the fire).

I don't see SnB town at all after that, because when i ask him to explain, he fucks off.
I don't think blubb is scum, he would not be this aggressive as scum.

Now Koshi calls us "shitting up the thread". lol?


ok I see where you're coming from. Kinda hope you die n1 if you're town, will make this game so much easier knowing you were town saying this shit

I am not bullshitting here. Look at the thread and see what happened. You can tell yourself if i am telling the truth or not.

So, why are these people pushing for Pandain and blubb for lynch, when there is no reason to?
Who do you think is scum amongst them, and who of the other people brought up is scum in your opinion?


anyone can tell the truth not alignment indicative for you, but for them yes.

The hot contention for the panda and blubb lynch is because one of them is indeed scum in my opinion. and I think it's blubb.

I just gave you my scum list like 2 posts ago 0o im repeating myself at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 22:36 GMT
#603
what doesn't make sense is you harping on about WoS not being here when he was a replacement to begin with xD I don't think he's going to be that active this game tbh.

rayn changes his mind like crazy, get used to it. I'm sure he'll be screaming for my lynch at some point this game too.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 22:52 GMT
#610
On September 13 2013 07:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 07:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
what doesn't make sense is you harping on about WoS not being here when he was a replacement to begin with xD I don't think he's going to be that active this game tbh.

rayn changes his mind like crazy, get used to it. I'm sure he'll be screaming for my lynch at some point this game too.


He never said he couldn't post before friday.

When did he say "I can't post before friday"

Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
As I didn't get to say this in pregame chat (as I didn't know I'd be playing until the silent pregame period) I would like to make this perfectly clear.

There is a period of time in this game where I will not be around a computer---I was told I won't get modkilled for this---what you guys choose to do about it when the time comes is another story, but I am giving you fair warning.
I will not have computer access from Friday pre-deadline until Saturday evening post-deadline. This will be the entirety of Night 1 I believe. Make of it what you will.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm also real sad I'm replacing DP---if anything I wanted to play with him.


Going to do some stuff and watch Masterchef finale. Will return to hunt scum later.


He never mentioned it pregame. Didn't mention it here.


I just don't see the point on bringing this up repeatedly. We get the point, he isn't posting. Plenty of other people aren't either.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 23:00 GMT
#614
No I feel this is important. If you are town you should drop it because it looks like you are trying to pile dirt onto WoS that isn't there. if not posting was a crime, scum would already have majority in this game LOL
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 12 2013 23:00 GMT
#615
although besides the random fights based on other games this has been a productive day 1 so there's that. Gotta go now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 17:59 GMT
#898
The problem I have here rayn is my gut reads are usually decent and I didn't get the scum feeling from SnB's opening post. If you ever confirm as town I could look into SnB more but for right now the lynch for me is between blubb, koshi, or OP.

I don't really know what you see as town in koshi, he is posting weird stuff and his lists just consist of all strong players = town all lurkers/baddies = scum. Then he leaves me/WoS as maybes so he can lynch us at endgame.

wtf is he doing that's town exactly? Granted im terrible at reading him but this reminds me of sicilian where he just rode vivax's dick to victory. Now he's using yours.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:02 GMT
#903
On September 14 2013 03:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 02:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
The problem I have here rayn is my gut reads are usually decent and I didn't get the scum feeling from SnB's opening post. If you ever confirm as town I could look into SnB more but for right now the lynch for me is between blubb, koshi, or OP.

I don't really know what you see as town in koshi, he is posting weird stuff and his lists just consist of all strong players = town all lurkers/baddies = scum. Then he leaves me/WoS as maybes so he can lynch us at endgame.

wtf is he doing that's town exactly? Granted im terrible at reading him but this reminds me of sicilian where he just rode vivax's dick to victory. Now he's using yours.

So evul. So evul.


you proved that you can slip by quite easily, so please don't kill me night one just because im onto you plz
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:06 GMT
#908
oh and some one mentioned how that random grack/WoS argument was terrible and I agree. No longer have a townread on WoS. all he did was come in and talk about grack only, nothing else. pretty strange imo
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:14 GMT
#915
On September 14 2013 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 02:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
The problem I have here rayn is my gut reads are usually decent and I didn't get the scum feeling from SnB's opening post. If you ever confirm as town I could look into SnB more but for right now the lynch for me is between blubb, koshi, or OP.

I don't really know what you see as town in koshi, he is posting weird stuff and his lists just consist of all strong players = town all lurkers/baddies = scum. Then he leaves me/WoS as maybes so he can lynch us at endgame.

wtf is he doing that's town exactly? Granted im terrible at reading him but this reminds me of sicilian where he just rode vivax's dick to victory. Now he's using yours.

You gotta look at what people post after their initial posts aswell.
Koshi has decent reads and is involved to the game.
blubbers i think is just inexperienced town, his play makes no real sense as scum to me.
OP might be scum but i think my initial suspicion on him was mainly because of his posting style.

SnB and debears look terribad atm. WoS came in with some fluff and again left without any conclusion on anything.


Thing is lying or whatever is not necessarily alignment indicative. He could have just genuinely been wrong about he was saying. there's a thin line.

If we are lynching SnB purely based on him not doing much and tunneling in his contributions then people like WoS should be right there with him.

That's specifically my problem with this lynch, it looks very artificial and forced. It ignores people doing similar/exact same shit and is at the same time looking to get rid of a player that can be very valuable. You don't have my hand in this lynch.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:17 GMT
#917
I read it dude, it doesn't mean shit to me really. I could see town doing the same exact thing. In fact I could see town doing that even more. Who's more likely to double and triple check their posts, town or scum?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:17 GMT
#918
Im also suspicious of pretty much everyone on the SnB lynch to some degree, so you'll understand if I want ABSOLUTELY NO PART IN DAT
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:21 GMT
#924
uh...yes? thats exactly the definition of checking your posts. As town I always backtrack and get shit wrong since I have no idea what's going on. As scum you go through your filter and see "ok let's see what have I been saying"

why would scum SnB willingly just 360 in a few posts as scum and look stupid as fuck? i dont see it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:22 GMT
#927
anyways I want at least one more solid post from SnB before this deadline, it better be good because I doubt he's scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:23 GMT
#929
oh look its the rayn of old where he just repeats himself until I get bored as shit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:25 GMT
#934
On September 14 2013 03:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
uh...yes? thats exactly the definition of checking your posts. As town I always backtrack and get shit wrong since I have no idea what's going on. As scum you go through your filter and see "ok let's see what have I been saying"

why would scum SnB willingly just 360 in a few posts as scum and look stupid as fuck? i dont see it.

lol I make mistakes like this all the time, especially in recent games where my activity hasn't been overly spammy and constant. I was kinda hoping SnB would try to explain it himself before someone else brought up an excuse for it though....

Vayne! Who do we lynch today? Me? I have less than 2 hours to go.


I think rayn might actually be scum this game but there's no way to get him lynched. He is really going ape shit on this, in my opinion, very stupid detail of SnB's post. I don't really enjoy this

I have to re-evaluate the game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:29 GMT
#937
On September 14 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so we have SnB, WoS and Vayne saying they do not remember how good or bad thay can read certain people. LOL!



alright deep breaths here. This is not an action or outcome that affects this game of mafia. Him saying he can read you then he can't, has very little to do with anything happening in this game besides a specific interaction between you and him, which is like 1/340324i2309th of the game. You want to convict some one based on such a small sliver in conjunction with his posting, which I disagree with. I think his posting is fine and you are blowing a stupid thing out of proportion. Not sure what else to say here.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1324
Horang2 1250
ggaemo 759
Larva 569
Bisu 388
Stork 365
Leta 333
PianO 199
Hyuk 78
Killer 43
[ Show more ]
Sexy 40
EffOrt 29
Soma 27
Bale 26
yabsab 19
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Reynor102
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1219
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6067
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
40m
Online Event
1h 40m
FEL
6h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.