• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:21
CEST 07:21
KST 14:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 22:43 GMT
#1323
On September 14 2013 07:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay BH, go!

Who is scum?


Immediate thoughts are that shenannies could tell us something. Grack swapped away from me at the last minute, maybe to avoid getting bad cred for lynching a townie. He was probably scum starting a wagon and hoping it wouldn't roll across the line, then jumped overboard. I'm also still suspicious of kush (especially that he believed me so easily-- what does he know that rayn doesn't), along with his "scumslip". that being said, I dont' think we should policy lynch kush. He IS readable. I was lying.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 22:45 GMT
#1328
On September 14 2013 07:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:43 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 07:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay BH, go!

Who is scum?


Immediate thoughts are that shenannies could tell us something. Grack swapped away from me at the last minute, maybe to avoid getting bad cred for lynching a townie. He was probably scum starting a wagon and hoping it wouldn't roll across the line, then jumped overboard. I'm also still suspicious of kush (especially that he believed me so easily-- what does he know that rayn doesn't), along with his "scumslip". that being said, I dont' think we should policy lynch kush. He IS readable. I was lying.

You aren't a townie?

Hah, nice try. I'll take the bait, though: scum doesn't know who's 3p and who's not. As far as you knew, you were pushing a townie. When support appeared for the lynch,, you freaked out about leading a mislynch and jumped off. Zealos has 1 vote at the time. you didn't think he'd get lynched.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 22:46 GMT
#1331
On September 14 2013 07:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:43 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 07:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay BH, go!

Who is scum?


Immediate thoughts are that shenannies could tell us something. Grack swapped away from me at the last minute, maybe to avoid getting bad cred for lynching a townie. He was probably scum starting a wagon and hoping it wouldn't roll across the line, then jumped overboard. I'm also still suspicious of kush (especially that he believed me so easily-- what does he know that rayn doesn't), along with his "scumslip". that being said, I dont' think we should policy lynch kush. He IS readable. I was lying.

Is Grack everything you got? He is like the towniest town in this thread...


Man gimme a moment will you, I was playing this game up until this point trying to to appear TOO townie or else I'd draw shots early on. Having coherent scumreads is hard for me!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 22:50 GMT
#1335
On September 14 2013 07:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:43 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 07:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay BH, go!

Who is scum?


Immediate thoughts are that shenannies could tell us something. Grack swapped away from me at the last minute, maybe to avoid getting bad cred for lynching a townie. He was probably scum starting a wagon and hoping it wouldn't roll across the line, then jumped overboard. I'm also still suspicious of kush (especially that he believed me so easily-- what does he know that rayn doesn't), along with his "scumslip". that being said, I dont' think we should policy lynch kush. He IS readable. I was lying.

I'll give you that, I see what you are saying. If I was scum I would THINK you were a townie. My gut response was that all of a sudden you changed yourself from survivor to innocent townie victim.


yes, i'm sure that was your "gut response" and not a cleverly concocted "townslip"
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 22:55 GMT
#1339
On September 14 2013 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
BH's read on me is suspicious, I don't think he's trying to solve the game right now. He's played with me more than anybody else in this thread and caught me in the only scum game that I have played. Out of all the people in the thread I would most expect BH to get a proper read on me.


"BH is scum because he thinks I am scum. i will OMGUS him and pretend this is an okay argument"
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:01 GMT
#1349
On September 14 2013 07:59 Koshi wrote:
btw BH. I would use that escape thingie tonight.

Scummers don't want BH alive.


I am pretty sure I don't count as a "townsperson" for the mafia wincon. They can certainly win with me alive.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:02 GMT
#1351
I think I may use it anyways just because town is going to vigi me. Or I may not! Who knows?! I bet it's a bad move to vigi me when it's so unclear whether or not i'll be using the power huehuehuehuehue
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:04 GMT
#1354
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:01 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 07:59 Koshi wrote:
btw BH. I would use that escape thingie tonight.

Scummers don't want BH alive.


I am pretty sure I don't count as a "townsperson" for the mafia wincon. They can certainly win with me alive.

You promised to play for town D:


that doesn't change the fact that scum automatically win when they control the lynch, right? Here's the wincon:

If the mafia at any time outnumber or equal the townspeople, they win. The town's goal is to lynch all the members of the mafia.


I'm just saying, scum probably wants to shoot townies and not survivor (i don't know how the math works out-- I'll check) so they win sooner
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:07 GMT
#1357
blah blah blah setup speculation is a null tell but i'm doing it anyways

So we have 15 players, 4 scum is a safe bet. in a 10-1-4 setup, assuming town has a vigi and he shoots N1 and misses and we always mislynch, we can go like this

D1 10-1-4
D2 8-1-4
D3 6-1-4 MYLO

see, the idea koshi is that if I were a townie, 7-4 would not be LYLO. If scum shoots me instead of a townie, D3 is 7-4, not LYLO. they wont' shoot me.

now if there's no vigilante, then we're talking about a different story. i'm kind of assuming there is since I have a 2-shot hiding mechanism.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:25 GMT
#1373
Well I'm gonna look into the shenanigans close to the day end and see if there's a bigger story to be told.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 13 2013 23:42 GMT
#1378
oh sorry i wasn't refreshing this page. I think PS/DB was expecting me to tag him back or something
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 00:09 GMT
#1385
On September 14 2013 08:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:42 Old Partner wrote:
oh sorry i wasn't refreshing this page. I think PS/DB was expecting me to tag him back or something

Where are those reads BH? You are full of crap atm as is SnB and debears (they are scum thouhg, soo...).


jeez man hold your horses
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 00:10 GMT
#1386
it's like every time I go from being useless to useful I change gears and it takes more than like 3 minutes and everyone loses their shit
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 01:30 GMT
#1418
Ok imma be real I just took a nap but now i'm gonna read and stuff
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:16 GMT
#1424
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.


To break it down again: I had claimed that I wasn't available ever for the lynch deadline due to work and not having a smartphone. however, showing up to save myself would have proved that I was available. At this point I basically have to claim that i'm blazinghand right. But then people see "oh wtf this kid is blazinghand" so i basically had to lay out my whole gameplan
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:24 GMT
#1427
On September 14 2013 11:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.


To break it down again: I had claimed that I wasn't available ever for the lynch deadline due to work and not having a smartphone. however, showing up to save myself would have proved that I was available. At this point I basically have to claim that i'm blazinghand right. But then people see "oh wtf this kid is blazinghand" so i basically had to lay out my whole gameplan

did you think at all about claiming at the start of the game?
Like you said even if you are catching scum it's not in scum's interest to kill you because you don't count against their win condition and if you had been really pro-town and helped catch scum you wouldn't be lynched.


i, what.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:33 GMT
#1430
I lied and said I was around for like 6 hours a day so I wouldn't be seen as a threat, and I'd also have an excuse / way not to be lynched WHILE not being seen as a threat. If I hadn't freaked out and voted at the last minute I'd be totally fine surviving.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:52 GMT
#1432
On September 14 2013 11:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.

no that's not
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 03:01 GMT
#1435
On September 14 2013 11:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:52 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 11:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.

no that's not

haha I would. But I also would claim Miller at the start of the game if I was SAM so it could just be a stylistic difference.

Yeah, the difference between good style and grack style
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:18 GMT
#1443
i am here
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 39m
Online Event
5h 39m
FEL
10h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.