• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 25 2013 23:05 GMT
#4281
On September 26 2013 08:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Also 43 page filter for Rayn... there was a time when a 10 page filter was considered extreme.

Well it's a mini with 4k+ posts >_>
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 23:09 GMT
#4282
On September 26 2013 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
apologies for any ad hom attacks, there's only so much you can say as scum since you have to play like an idiot on purpose. I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do when there's nothing you can say besides pull a yamato.

Gg all and thanks for hosting.

At least i don't take it personally. No hard feelings! GG! You played well!


you as well. You made grack panic quite a few times in the QT when you figured out the game haha
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 23:12 GMT
#4283
On September 26 2013 08:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
apologies for any ad hom attacks, there's only so much you can say as scum since you have to play like an idiot on purpose. I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do when there's nothing you can say besides pull a yamato.

Gg all and thanks for hosting.

At least i don't take it personally. No hard feelings! GG! You played well!


you as well. You made grack panic quite a few times in the QT when you figured out the game haha

LOL you wouldn't play along with my shenanigans!!!!!!!

Also Vayne are you available at the deadline? -Grack!

possibly- Vayne

Lol I wanted to do this big play where I have my vote on Rayn then I switch at like 57 saying that rayn is prob scum but unvoting just in case its oats/vayne and they are making a last minute switch since Rayn will only be lynched at this point if he is town then you unvote and vote Rayn and it looks like a vote switch was planned and oats saw my unvote at the last moment and didn't switch. -Grack!

yea im not gonna be here for deadline- Vayne
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 23:15 GMT
#4284
rofl you guys are silly. I really wanna be scum with you vayne at some game. some epic shit throwing would be nice, so that we get both modkilled. :D
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 25 2013 23:16 GMT
#4285
On September 26 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
apologies for any ad hom attacks, there's only so much you can say as scum since you have to play like an idiot on purpose. I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do when there's nothing you can say besides pull a yamato.

Gg all and thanks for hosting.

I only dislike ad hom attacks after the game. During the game it is all good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 25 2013 23:17 GMT
#4286
On September 26 2013 08:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Also 43 page filter for Rayn... there was a time when a 10 page filter was considered extreme.

Well it's a mini with 4k+ posts >_>

I was totally owning rayn in filter when I died. I had 10 post more or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 25 2013 23:17 GMT
#4287
On September 26 2013 08:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
apologies for any ad hom attacks, there's only so much you can say as scum since you have to play like an idiot on purpose. I'm not even sure what you're supposed to do when there's nothing you can say besides pull a yamato.

Gg all and thanks for hosting.

At least i don't take it personally. No hard feelings! GG! You played well!


you as well. You made grack panic quite a few times in the QT when you figured out the game haha

LOL you wouldn't play along with my shenanigans!!!!!!!

Also Vayne are you available at the deadline? -Grack!

possibly- Vayne

Lol I wanted to do this big play where I have my vote on Rayn then I switch at like 57 saying that rayn is prob scum but unvoting just in case its oats/vayne and they are making a last minute switch since Rayn will only be lynched at this point if he is town then you unvote and vote Rayn and it looks like a vote switch was planned and oats saw my unvote at the last moment and didn't switch. -Grack!

yea im not gonna be here for deadline- Vayne

rofl
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 23:18 GMT
#4288
look at the second post in my filter if you want to see why I was scum this game. goes to show that nobody really reads filters
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 23:19 GMT
#4289
On September 26 2013 08:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
look at the second post in my filter if you want to see why I was scum this game. goes to show that nobody really reads filters

Yes that's one of the reasons i have noticed.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 23:20 GMT
#4290
On September 26 2013 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
rofl you guys are silly. I really wanna be scum with you vayne at some game. some epic shit throwing would be nice, so that we get both modkilled. :D


the less I have to play scum the better, but perhaps one day
I come in for the scraps
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
September 25 2013 23:21 GMT
#4291
TIL: ridiculous fakeclaims don't always make you town.

On September 26 2013 08:05 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Also 43 page filter for Rayn... there was a time when a 10 page filter was considered extreme.

Well it's a mini with 4k+ posts >_>

You'll have to try harder than that to beat Titanic
+ Show Spoiler +
please don't
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 23:28 GMT
#4292
Yeah but see Aquanim i learned something this game.
I shouted only right things a lot.
I probably need a 80 page filter to get those things through. :/
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
September 25 2013 23:35 GMT
#4293
Maybe a 20 page filter with longer posts ^^
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 25 2013 23:46 GMT
#4294
Some of my thoughts on the game.

Scum

Vayne - Should have been caught based off the strong townread early, into a half ass pushed case on blubb, into a serious dropoff in dedication and caring about the game. And the RB question

Grack - His voteswap onto zealos from OP should have been pressed hard. Otherwise played well, despite the fakeclaim stuff.

BH - lol <3

Town

Oats - Overall, I don't feel much improvement in your game from 3 months ago. I could be wrong, but it seems like stepping back for a couple games and obsing might help you out.

Sn0 - Your activity dropoff from d1 set off alarms. You were in the shadows the entire game, and didn't really make your presence known

SnB - You looked pretty town, and got nked from it

Zealos - Need some dedication and effort

Pandain - Reads were off (Damn we sucked it up). Otherwise, showing analytic thoughts. You already know

Raynp - Post less read more. Your thoughts fly everywhere, and you had a hard time convincing town to back you. I think it's mainly because you drown the thread with repetitive thoughts, and actually drown out the more important ones. The effort is there and the reads. But, you have to tone down the filter and organize better to convince people.

Koshi - Looked town to pretty much all of town. Nked n2. Well played.

Umasi - Show some conviction and confidence in yourself. You had possibly the strongest role in the game, but your lack of confidence made lack of original input in the mason pairing. Don't be afraid to push someone if you actually think they are scum, or to think differently from the rest of the thread (even the players you consider good town players).

blubb - seemed like time was the main issue for you. You didn't really post that much d1 (or at least it felt that way to me), and your posts lacked originality and careful thought (from what I saw).

Survivor

WoS - lol. So unfortunate
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 25 2013 23:48 GMT
#4295
hahahahaha WoS.... that guy shouldn't be trying to be Ver calling out mafia from their first posts as survivor. scary stuff....
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 25 2013 23:57 GMT
#4296
Fucking scummers.
Couldn't let me win with you.

GG though all, not fucking surprised.
##nofaithintown
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 26 2013 00:01 GMT
#4297
On September 26 2013 08:48 Grackaroni wrote:
hahahahaha WoS.... that guy shouldn't be trying to be Ver calling out mafia from their first posts as survivor. scary stuff....

I don't even remember it was so long ago....what did I do?
Oh my scumread on you Grack?
LOL the funny thing is I'm pretty sure your defense had me convinced after that point and either way I wasn't going to push you...I was fucking survivor, like I give a shit what happens to who on D1.

It was just really unfortunate I couldn't scum it up anymore on N1 since I had to be afk for all that time and you guys apparently thought I was a threat. I was so looking forward to winning with you guys after getting a fakeclaimer lynched just like in Basterd.

I was also apparently the only one who realized this setup was very similar to Les Mis and there was no SK---the fact that you guys stuck to SK reasoning throughout basically the entire game without even considering anything else is what screwed town imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 26 2013 00:08 GMT
#4298
funny thing. my 2 first scumreads were BH and Grack.
I questioned people about BH, and questioned Grack, and got called out for "shitting up the thread". Way to go debears and Sno! I don't even feel sorry for saying this ffs!
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 26 2013 00:13 GMT
#4299
Its literally impossible to read rayn games. People who are saying he was right are ignoring the OTHER HALF (20 pages!) of his filter where he was passionately convinced that every OTHER person in the thread was scum lol.

If he actually had a clue what was going on we'd lynch scum.

Meanwhile ostensibly useful townies did jack shit so oh well. Our mason took to QT's and never posted in the thread, plus sheeped the least useful sentiments. Really the D3 lynch lost town the game and that one is on dibbers who spent the whole game policy lynching obvtown kush. I pretty much gave up after that (plus its a weekend and no matter how often I tell people "I BARELY EVEN READ DURING WEEKENDS" errybody thinks it means im scum every game).

Sure I didn't catch scum I'm not claiming to be good.

Setup was mega-town favoured but really fucking dumb (2-shot scum vigi lol? why not just standard 4 scum...). If town wasn't full of players like zealos/blubbdavid/umasi it ought to be humanly impossible to lose.

Anyways just opinions I'm sure lots of people disagree. Thanks for hosting etc etc. Grack played scum well IMO.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 00:30:49
September 26 2013 00:22 GMT
#4300
Umasi played good. Don't throw shit at him. Nobody EVER suspected him of being scum. You got mislynched, you played worse. Simple fact.

And wtf is this bullshit you and debears have been spreading the last two games? Seriously. When Koshi died he had fucking more posts than i did. WHY THE FUCK IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO READ GAMES WHERE I POST ?

Do you have some personal issues? Just come and say i am an asshole or something you fuckers! Seriously i am tired of this bullshit with you two. At least other people are trying to be constructive. You are just idiots. And that's what i think.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 573
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1490
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1343
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft311
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0177
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 18
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt249
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 2m
OSC
9h 2m
Stellar Fest
9h 2m
OSC
20h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.