• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#1037
unfortunately, I have to go now, I might be back before lynch again, since I didn't expect to have this time right now anyway (yay for lazy ass profs)
##VOTE OP
I'm not too sure, but it feels like OP is a good bet.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 13 2013 20:12 GMT
#1049
On September 14 2013 05:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 05:06 Umasi wrote:
it's people like kush that make me lose confidence in blub.

You think Kush is scum? Why? Out of nowhere?


no, because his reasoning seems to be 'fuck it'
I'm not sold either way on kush.

true afk now
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 01:43 GMT
#1420
sorry for not being around at lynch time
fwiw I buy the roleclaim, I think it's stupid to not believe the roleclaim, it fits with his stated reasoning and pushing his lynch is blatantly pro scum
anyone have things they want me to address specifically? I've kind of lost the flow of the thread since I've been afk/entered the thread late
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 02:06 GMT
#1423
I'm caught up on the thread, yeah.
on BH, I'm most suspicious of rayn and oats (probably rayn a bit moreso), I wasn't really feeling the SAB tunnel very much, and never really understood what he was trying to communciate.
He just yelled HE'S SCUM HE'S SCUM HE'S SCUM WHY DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO LYNCH SCUM is the main feel I got from him. He also has me as town during your discussion on people on BH being suspicious, and I have no idea what I'd done to be labelled as such :| referring to this post
On September 14 2013 06:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:37 Pandain wrote:
Look at the lynch on OP, Rayn. The votes on it don't make sense.

Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, [black]blubbdavid,[/black] Umasi, raynpelikoneet, [black]WaveofShadow[/black]

Makes more sense to me than any other wagon.


why am I town, why isn't WOS ( I have wos as kind of a town read.)

on blub, I'm more inclined to say that no one on him was scum. If there was a scum on him, I'd look at kush first for his A: blatant don't give a fuck attitude, B: totally unexplained vote on GK(me)
that would mean I think debs and zealot are town, and I think debs (papa smurf) could be, but zealot I'm less sure on.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 02:29 GMT
#1428
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:19 GMT
#1730
##VOTE BH
fairly self evident
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#1732
On September 15 2013 07:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually with only 1 death, S&B's awesome crumb must have been wrong. BH is SQUM


someone might have landed a protect.
doesn't matter, he's obviously anti-town now, unless there are two of the same role in this game :||||
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:41 GMT
#1740
upon cursory glance at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Golden_Sun_characters) and ctrl-f ing 'captain'
it doesn't exist.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:45 GMT
#1746
On September 15 2013 07:43 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 07:41 Umasi wrote:
upon cursory glance at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Golden_Sun_characters) and ctrl-f ing 'captain'
it doesn't exist.


OK 1) why wouldn't you bring this up earlier
2) how the dicks am I supposed to know, I haven't played the golden sun. If I were going to construct my own fakeclaim i'd probably use something from wikipedia or something right?

In fact, the fact that it's not on wikipedia is evidence that my claim is legit! A fakeclaimer would use something obviously from the game.


presumably you were provided with fakeclaims, and I had no reason to disbelieve your claim up to this point!
Until now, obviously.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:46 GMT
#1748
holy shit vultures super kickass.
sorry about that I got excited.

it feels ridiculous that there would be two survivors. If there are, I'll eat my hat.
I don't even own a fucking hat. I'll go out to a store, buy a nice $20-25 hat, and eat it.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:54 GMT
#1755
why would they?
scum doesn't control the vote, and that's normally the wincon.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 22:56 GMT
#1759
I thought bastard hosting had to do with flip information.
even in a semi-closed setup, the town could theoretically all be vigilantes.
I'm bad at setup speculation though, so I'll be quiet :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 23:09 GMT
#1774
On September 15 2013 08:06 Koshi wrote:
WAIT.

IMAGINE BH IS THE SK.


And SK also has hide ability.



ROFFFFFFFFLllllllllllllllllllll


Mind=blown
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 03:16 GMT
#1826
jailkeeper and scum RB normally have the same message
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 03:17 GMT
#1827
oats, why on earth do you want to keep BH alive?
either there's two survivors or he's clearly lying :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 08:51 GMT
#1876
I'll leave it to pandain to talk about you being scum or not, I'm in agreement with him, you probably are.
However, why WOULD I switch off blub? My vote was already on him, it would have been easy to just afk and stay on him, right?
'breach in mentality' as in I thought he was writing about things from a scum perspective.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 08:56 GMT
#1879
Why was your post so 'man pandas wrong about me also umasi's actually kinda scummy for reason X' and then reason X isn't actually something scummy
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 08:59 GMT
#1880
well A: you targeted goodkarma, who I know is town, and that made me immediately think 'uuuuuh' about you, general inactivity is probably playing a part, you slipped the fake claim, and you've had a 'dgaf' attitude, but it really doesn't feel like you ACTUALLY have that attitude. Although maybe you totally do!
basically, for the same reasons as pandain.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 09:28 GMT
#1882
smurf, make sure you tell us you voted
I don't see it in the thread
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 15 2013 09:40 GMT
#1884
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427569&currentpage=87#1722
48 hours from that post, so sept 17 07:00
(according to my tl clocks)
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft260
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft580
PiGStarcraft260
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox796
C9.Mang0305
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor615
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 580
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt333
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 1m
Online Event
7h 1m
FEL
12h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.