• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10045 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:14 GMT
#200
On September 12 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro


What?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:19 GMT
#203
On September 12 2013 12:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro


What?


Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?



Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
##Vote Vayne Authority



am I misinterpreting this? You are suspicious of me defending my townread so early right? and you just played with me in aperture where you would know it's not weird that I have strong reads early at all. that is the disconnect here im having. Before you were just an unnamed person that I thought didnt know me but now I've seen you have played with me before. recently even.


I played with you in Aperature where I only read through 60 pages and I didn't have any real solid reads.

I didn't even get to actually play that game. How can I compare that one game that I didn't really play to all of your games?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:22 GMT
#205
On September 12 2013 12:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:10 Papa_Smurf wrote:
@WoS

So you don't find a town perspective of asking the opinion of the person who is receiving a strong town read in the early game? Even I was curious about it for a bit.

Of course I do. Look at HOW it's being done however. He's not simply trying to ask SnB's perspective, he wants it so he can USE it towards his own ends---in this case as a way to relieve himself of Vayne suspicion.


I see it equally likely from either perspective.

Town - See what the receiver thinks of the early town read.

Scum - Act involved

Now, if he had a vote on SnB and said SnB was scum, then asked that question, we'd have something to talk about. You are basing this all on scum assumptions by denying any town assumptions
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:24 GMT
#207
On September 12 2013 12:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
I mean we just had a whole argument and you voted me over me having a strong read on SnB early. and you just played with me in aperture.

game changer bro


What?


On September 12 2013 08:00 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
sup nerds, few concerns

why did blubbdavid come into the thread and say hi then peace completely? he was here yet had nothing to contribute to the game.

SnB is town, get votes off him. just played scum with him and this is obvious already


Why are you defending him this early?

Why are you so certain he is town that you have to defend him this early in d1?

Why are you so certain he is town off so few posts?



On September 12 2013 08:01 Papa_Smurf wrote:
##Vote Vayne Authority



am I misinterpreting this? You are suspicious of me defending my townread so early right? and you just played with me in aperture where you would know it's not weird that I have strong reads early at all. that is the disconnect here im having. Before you were just an unnamed person that I thought didnt know me but now I've seen you have played with me before. recently even.


I played with you in Aperature where I only read through 60 pages and I didn't have any real solid reads.

I didn't even get to actually play that game. How can I compare that one game that I didn't really play to all of your games?


I mean it was in the first few pages of the game...if you're saying you got no impression from me for that entire game then so be it. I'm not even gonna make a case on that since I know I can do better. Just you're really fishy to me right now, but active at least.

Better off waking up tomorrow and seeing what the lurkers scrounged up and re-evaluating from there.


This was the only thing I said. I never had a read on you

On September 02 2013 07:00 debears wrote:
Is is me, or did anyone else pick it up that VayneAuthority claimed a third party role in his early posts?


On September 04 2013 09:56 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 09:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:53 cakepie wrote:
On September 04 2013 09:52 Risen wrote:
Vayne why did you send in the action to change fate?


He did it to keep Hassy's ghost around.
Ironically, Hassy wouldn't have died if he didn't do that.

... yeah.


No way scum would know this though. 100% town move from vayne.


Not if vayne was a double agent o.O



How does that imply I ever made a read on you in Aperature?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:25 GMT
#208
On September 12 2013 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I see his behaviour as more likely to come from scum.
That's about it.


Right now, I'll agree to disagree. If we get other pieces that make a puzzle, you'll have my interest fo sho
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:29 GMT
#210
On September 12 2013 12:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
there was a perspective issue where I thought everybody reads the game as I do when I join games. I figured you would see a made a reads post very early into the game but that was not the case from what you tell me. It was a bad perspective, and im done with comparing this to another game. See you guys tomorrow.


Nah. I usually just look for something that catches my attention and go from there. I don't really try to "read" everybody day 1 solidly. Just look for strong ones.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:31 GMT
#212
##Vote Kush

Kush who is the main person that jumps out at you from everyone excluding WoS?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:31 GMT
#213
I am dibbers
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 03:37 GMT
#215
@OP

I'm not gonna lynch SnB solely off a scumslip like that. The vote was a pressure vote. There's plenty of time to see what he does as the game moves on :D

I really hope you are Ver or something cool like that :D

What do you think of Kush's posting content wise?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 05:47 GMT
#229
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 06:14 GMT
#231
On September 12 2013 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 14:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge

Do you think that Pandain is scum?


No. You didnt read his post to see what he actually said (you misinterpreted it)
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 06:50 GMT
#233
He didn't call you and kush out as lynch targets for being bad (which was the primary point of your scumread on him).

When he said "bad read" about you it meant "scum read" pretty obviously by how he described your posting.

Then kush is playing scummy in itself (although that's normal for him as town and scum). "Posting like shit" doesn't mean bad (unless he has a town read on kush). It means he's playing anti-town

At least that's what I discerned.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 06:58 GMT
#234
On September 12 2013 13:24 Pandain wrote:
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to fully make my thoughts fully comprehensible and eloquent, instead I will just get them written down. College struggles.

Alot of what I was going to say was already said by WoS Old Panther, however I have some comments to them.

VA seems town due to the fact he's actively moving the thread forward for a long time.
GK seems town(recognizing the one argument was silly and a distraction)


I agree with OP's catch on SnB reading up on Papasmurf coaching meaning that snb is probably town. Means he's already investigating outside and looking into matters, which maybe I'm wrong but I don't think is a mafia move.
Papa_Smurf, you asked others to not spam, but spam isn't just useless content, it's a bunch of small thoughts spread out across many posts. Consolidate your thoughts please for the sake of the thread.

Zealos seems town because if someone else was Isaac(who is very likely to be a character due to the fact he's the main party leader in the original GS, thanks Wikipedia!), then he would get counterclaimed. And Isaac isn't evil. I don't know if it's forbidden to reason like this, based on character names, but that's what I got.




Honestly not sure about OP's alignment. People who make posts like that are usually from my experience really really really good, and that means they can do anything. Main thing to keep out for is what OP actually does in the game, not what he just says.

I am getting a bad read on Grackaroni due to the fact he's being very moderate in his opinions, always saying "in my opinion, I feel", trying to defend himself rather than offer actual opinions, or he's just spamming. Not sure if Scum though.

Also to put it bluntly I'm going to lynch kushm4sta unless he stops posting like shit. Also he's being pretty crude(like crude troll), and I really don't appreciate it. He'll be useless to the thread basically, and with more posts I see while writing this he has ignored OP's plea to stop spamming, showing he won't listen.

I agree though that lurkers should be incredibly suspicious, there are five of them in Onegu, blubdavid,raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man, and Zealos.


The two bolded parts don't seem to come from a town mindset.

1) (As I said in an earlier post), SnB's finding me signing up as a coach for newbies isn't "research". He probably saw the post in the forum with my name as the latest post and looked at it for a second. It's something that either alignment would do, seeing as knowing who the smurf is can help mafia consider nks more easily.

2) The wording you use on kush seems to infer you think he is town

"posting like shit" - that is not the same as "posting like scum". Posting like shit would infer that you think he is town and he should post better

"he'll be useless to the thread basically" - you say uselessness as though he is town.

"he has ignored OP's (my plea actually) plea to stop spamming" - kush hasn't really been spamming. And you act as though he wouldn't ignore OP's plea anyways. If you thought he was town, that would be a reasonable assumption that he should listen to non spam pleas. But, if he's mafia, he doesn't have motive to listen to such pleas other than to avoid being lynched.

I find it odd that none of your words come close to calling kush scum, yet you would lynch him purely for posting like shit, uselessness, and ignoring a plea to not spam. Not scumminess.

3) you have a major contradiction here in these two parts of your post

Zealos seems town because if someone else was Isaac(who is very likely to be a character due to the fact he's the main party leader in the original GS, thanks Wikipedia!), then he would get counterclaimed. And Isaac isn't evil. I don't know if it's forbidden to reason like this, based on character names, but that's what I got.

I agree though that lurkers should be incredibly suspicious, there are five of them in Onegu, blubdavid,raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man, and Zealos.

You say zealos seems town, then say he should be considered highly suspicious.

I wouldn't think town would get that mixed up in their reads in one post
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 06:59 GMT
#235
On September 12 2013 15:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 15:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge

Do you think that Pandain is scum?


No. You didnt read his post to see what he actually said (you misinterpreted it)

What did I misinterpret? You have a reason to believe he is town?


Eh a closer look at that post has some out of place things
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 17:55 GMT
#401
On September 13 2013 02:07 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sno why do you think debears is scum?

*STARSENSES*
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 12:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I'm going to win the worst mafia play of the year award now

also scumslip or something
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 15:59 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 15:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 15:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge

Do you think that Pandain is scum?


No. You didnt read his post to see what he actually said (you misinterpreted it)

What did I misinterpret? You have a reason to believe he is town?


Eh a closer look at that post has some out of place things

READ THIS WHOLE QUOTE CHAIN PLEASE. He's excusing pandain pretty hard then a soft-backoff

Basically, its mega weak association garbage that I threw together to make a scumteam that then failed because there are 4 not 3 scum. He's not on my lynch list today, but he's scummier than null.

BD and to a lesser extend panda tho...


sn0 I would like an answer for you on htis


On September 12 2013 15:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge

Do you think that Pandain is scum?


No. You didnt read his post to see what he actually said (you misinterpreted it)



On September 12 2013 15:59 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 15:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 15:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 12 2013 14:47 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I disagree with the SnB being town read just because he saw my smurf signed up as coach. If you call him town, call him town by his in game play

Like, as a player in the forum, its not like he was researching me and that's how he found me signed up as coach, it was a completely different circumstance.

And to say "oh you must be smurf because of that", when my name is papa smurf is no new knowledge

Do you think that Pandain is scum?


No. You didnt read his post to see what he actually said (you misinterpreted it)

What did I misinterpret? You have a reason to believe he is town?


Eh a closer look at that post has some out of place things


How do these quotes not infer that I reread panduins post and then posted the questions I had about it?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 17:58 GMT
#402
On September 13 2013 02:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
Iunno, kush seems pretty lynchable to me (in general, not right now).
If he doesn't start playing like persona 4 then we just lynch him ezpz. Give him time to get rolling tho. Considering how valuable to town he was in P4 I'm in no hurry to get him.

Thats like a large part of my thoughts on blubbdavid. Who wants to lynch Kush/Koshi D1? scum do lol. Okay I wanted to lynch Koshi D1 but he fucked up a Self-Aware miller claim day 1.

Where'd kush go anyways?


So, you are going to base all of kush's townplay off of one game he played really well in and hold him to that standard? That doesn't make sense. That game is an outlier for him.

@Everyone
Kush is not unreadable in any way. He's hard to read, but he has scum tells that differ from his town game. He should not be vig shot. He should be lynched if his posting continues the way it does.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 18:01 GMT
#405
One more thing. Vayne and I seem to be thinking along the same paths. That's a good sign. Grack has constantly been along my line of thinking. good sign.

As of now, I will be down for a blubb lynch and kush lynch.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 18:04 GMT
#408
Final thing

This is a pure policy on raynp

If rayne EVER in game says he fake claims, we are lynching him on the spot. No questions asked. He heavily messed up the last game for town by his fakeclaim shenanigans (fakeclaiming 3 times apparently since the host said he never got shot).

MAKE SURE WE LYNCH RAYNP IF HE EVER FAKECLAIMS
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 18:28 GMT
#424
On September 13 2013 03:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 03:17 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'm leaning scum tbh. Even though I hate rayn's claims with a passion its probably not unreasonable to say that they cause some amount of uncertainty to the scummers who would probably not mind doing without.

Although rayns reads this game are even worse than most of his other games (apparently thats even possible) so there is that.

<3
Who's found scum in last couple of games and who's not? *Ego*


As I recall I found 2 scum in desert, one of them got derailed by you and your fucking mason claim with oats.

Then, in aperature, I caught a scum without reading. You didn't catch any. Game and match
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 12 2013 18:30 GMT
#425
On September 13 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care about attention on me. I play better and you can't mislynch me either way. ^^


So we can't mislynch you? That must mean you are a scum
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6141
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
41m
Online Event
1h 41m
FEL
6h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.