• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10857 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:08 GMT
#2373
On September 17 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
[quote]
You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?


NO

jesus christ if I had kp I'd just claim vigi

I don't know why you guys don't get this
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:12 GMT
#2377
On September 17 2013 03:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:08 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:59 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes

Hwy, it's obvious you're gonna die. Did you shoot WoS?


NO

jesus christ if I had kp I'd just claim vigi

I don't know why you guys don't get this

Okay do you think scum shot WoS?

Either scum shot + RBed WoS
or an SK with burrowing shots shot WoS (unlikely 2 survivor 1 SK) and Scum shot someone who could survive
or scum shot someone else (SnB JKed, Doctor, Veteran?) and a vigi shot WoS, and the vigi has a 2nd bullet
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:13 GMT
#2378
On September 17 2013 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, BH, you could have also have done this because of your hide (in case you really are a survivor):


If you think I'd use a youtube video as a crumb like that you really don't understand me at all
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:18 GMT
#2383
You know even though lynching me isn't as bad as lynching a townie this still moves you guys a half-step closer to lylo

right now it's
8-1-4

in a situation in which you have a 2-shot vigi, or there's an SK (as opposed to scum shooting WoS), unless the vigi/SK hits scum,

tomorrow it will be
6-4 MYLO

However, if you lynch someone who's not me, you have a chance of actually getting scum. Granted, if you hit town, tomorrow it will be 5-1-4 LYLO, which I guess isn't that great. i'm not really sure what i'm arguing here since I guess you're boned either way
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:19 GMT
#2385
On September 17 2013 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:13 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like, BH, you could have also have done this because of your hide (in case you really are a survivor):


If you think I'd use a youtube video as a crumb like that you really don't understand me at all

I meant you could have played pro-town, hid on right night phases and nail scum and therefore have it all (win the game). :D


Town victories against scum take a long time. Sometimes 4-5 days. Figuring out when to hide would be hard. Much easier to be useless.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:19 GMT
#2386
Yeah like if we're gonna be real here 100% my goal was just to play just lurky enough not to get shot or lynched.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:21 GMT
#2388
It's a normal mini...
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:24 GMT
#2392
On September 17 2013 03:22 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its a closed setup with what appears to be 2 survivors lmao whats normal about that?


Normal Mini is like literally defined by scum having 1 kp
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:28 GMT
#2394
On September 17 2013 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 03:24 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 03:22 Sn0_Man wrote:
Its a closed setup with what appears to be 2 survivors lmao whats normal about that?


Normal Mini is like literally defined by scum having 1 kp

So what do you make of Pandain saying scum might have 2, hell-.. even 3 KP?!

How would scum have 3 KP and there be only 1 NK
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:44 GMT
#2400
On September 17 2013 03:40 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

I dunno. I think you would have had a better chance to live without the breadcrumb in the first place.

Yeah, maybe. Once WoS flipped though it was a moot point.

The only thing that REALLY bothers me is that people still think there's a chance I'm the SK. I may not have given good arguments for why I'm the Survivor, but really there's like literally zero chance I'm the SK
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:47 GMT
#2401
well, that and the whole "losing" thing. I am not down with that at all
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#2404
On September 17 2013 03:48 kushm4sta wrote:
@OP you wouldn't claim vig because that wouldn't account for why you lied about not being here during the lynch

personally im pretty much fine with your lynch. I htink you could be survivor, scum, or sk


It wouldn't matter if I shot scum, you'd still believe it. I wouldn't even have to claim Blazinghand, I'd just say I lied so scum wouldn't shoot me or whatever
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#2405
aww, we're just making some conversation. are you worried I might give something away that would hurt your faction, rayn?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:54 GMT
#2408
at least Kushm4sta still stands at my side!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:59 GMT
#2410
In retrospect I should have crumbed and then tried to swing a cop claim. I wonder how many mislynches I could push before I got lynched. Enough to make it to the endgame?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 18:59 GMT
#2411
Maybe Doctor would have been a better choice.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:03 GMT
#2413
Oats wtf is with the pandain vote
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:10 GMT
#2416
everyone wants to lynch me, oats.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:18 GMT
#2420
@sn0 lol
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 19:43 GMT
#2426
fwiw if i was scum i'd probably make a more legit attempt to appear townish since i'd have a way of winning after I flipped.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 45m
Online Event
2h 45m
FEL
7h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.