• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10747 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:33 GMT
#2286
If I was the Cop, 100% I'd not have bothered claiming anything N1, then claimed at the start of D2.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:36 GMT
#2289
Can I hear it now? I don't want to wait ;_;
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:41 GMT
#2291
On September 17 2013 01:38 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:36 Old Partner wrote:
Can I hear it now? I don't want to wait ;_;


PM me when you are dead and I will reveal all in terms of the mafia trends :D


what, does it make you look scummy?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:45 GMT
#2293
On September 17 2013 01:43 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:41 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:38 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:36 Old Partner wrote:
Can I hear it now? I don't want to wait ;_;


PM me when you are dead and I will reveal all in terms of the mafia trends :D


what, does it make you look scummy?


Can't be giving away my reading methods in the middle of the game.

There are still people who fit the criteria


Surely if you have people who fit the criteria, you could just say who they are now and say why, and if your methods are really that good that "giving away" your methods is a danger, you would convince people right away, right?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:49 GMT
#2295
You know Rayn after this game I officially cede title of "most full of self" to you

beagh i can't even insult or spam well

my heart isn't in it any more
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:53 GMT
#2302
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:55 GMT
#2307
On September 17 2013 01:54 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think

On September 17 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?



gasp!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:57 GMT
#2310
[image loading]
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 16:58 GMT
#2312
On September 17 2013 01:56 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 01:55 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:54 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 17 2013 01:53 Old Partner wrote:
incoming Zealos sn0_man Umasi kush scumteam


you're on the right track. There be 1 active skum though I think

On September 17 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
So rayn, why are you lynching OP and appear to not have any scumreads after posting that huge ego post?



gasp!


If we are ever masons together I will cherish every moment of it


that's what MrZentor thought right up until I accidentally forgot he was my mason partner and I pushed him D1 with a massive 2000 word case
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:00 GMT
#2315
does anyone remember that Teen Titans villain "Red X" whose power was that he could make Red Xs?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:45 GMT
#2350
you know if I was really the SK I'd just claim vigi so you baddies wouldn't lynch me. i'd 100% have a vigi crumb ready. I wouldn't claim survivor at all. you're really don't get it do you
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:46 GMT
#2351
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:47 GMT
#2354
On September 17 2013 02:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:45 Old Partner wrote:
you know if I was really the SK I'd just claim vigi so you baddies wouldn't lynch me. i'd 100% have a vigi crumb ready. I wouldn't claim survivor at all. you're really don't get it do you

I, for one, am reasonably willing to believe you are a survivor. You are getting lynched though. Host would literally have to confirm you in-thread before I unvote you.

yeah it's a reasonable policy lynch. I can't really argue with lynching a 2nd survivor claim, it has to be done. it just sucks for me
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:49 GMT
#2357
Now that I think about it the only thing I can think of is that WoS is grossly, grossly incompetent. I thought he had been shot by scum and also RBed, but SnB was RBed. Unless town has a JK (possible) this means that scum shot someone else, or perhaps shot SnB (?) who was protected by the JK, or someone who got doctored or whatever...

And WoS, despite having a Hiding power, didn't use it N1 and got vigied. Like the level of incompetence it takes to do that is pretty staggering. ._.

If only he had hid! I'd still be alive~
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:51 GMT
#2359
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:52 GMT
#2360
I guess people still believe me now, which makes me feel good about myself, it's just that even the people who realize I am survivor can't reasonably unvote me for reasons of policy. I understand.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:53 GMT
#2362
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:55 GMT
#2364
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.


aww come on, you guys TOTALLY did. even if you personally didn't, I had like 4 votes on me at the end of the day. The fact that I almost got lynched with 5 votes in a 15 player game isn't an indication of how scummy it was, it was just you guys couldn't get your shit together on a single wagon with all the lurkers and noobs
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:57 GMT
#2366
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 17:59 GMT
#2368
On September 17 2013 02:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:57 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:53 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:51 Old Partner wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:48 strongandbig wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:46 Old Partner wrote:
Also 100% my role crumbs are never findable by people who aren't me. The very fact that you think you found a crumb that I didn't show you myself is evidence that it is not in fact the crumb. ok i stop posting now so you guys can play your game sry

You're claiming you breadcrumbed the letter S.

Well it doesn't matter now but I'll admit I had zero plan of claiming Survivor ever this game. It's like almost never a good idea to do it. However, after realizing I had effectively broken smurf, I decided to claim, and fumbled around in my first post for something I could pass off as a crumb. It was an okay lie! plenty of people believed me, up until WoS died. I consider it a not-bad "Scramble" move all things considered.

In retrospect when playing 3p I should just crumb all kinds of shit so I have anything ready to go when I need it.

You were so obviously anti-town on D1 it's not even funny.

Well see back then I had the protection of the Smurf! People thought my long worthless posts meant something!

nope.

+1

What's funny is that some people actually did think so. Or maybe it's scummy.


I mean obviously you saw through me, but the thing is, most of this town is bad! I was doing fine ;_;

Before you die tell us who is scum! You can boost your ego!


hmmm I'll consider it if only for ego purposes
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 46m
Online Event
2h 46m
FEL
7h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.