• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9332 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 04:52 GMT
#2431
This is so lame. Scum just killed all the active posters so they can lynch with impunity. We can't win unless we TALK.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 04:56 GMT
#2434
On August 28 2013 13:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
im here, and neither me or mkfuba is scum so I disagree with your theory.

Fair enough. mkfuba is definitely town.

I'm glad you are here. What do you think of johnnywup?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:13 GMT
#2437
On August 28 2013 13:56 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'm here, and I don't see any new information coming to light. If you want to make a case on Koshi based on his actions I'm game, but if you really want to get out of being lynched your best bets are rainbows and vayne.

And Fuba is quite clearly not scum.

Sn0, if you are town, you need to stop tunneling me so we can lynch scum. I'm willing to consider the possibility, but you have to be willing to read my arguments.

I'm not as interested in not being lynched as I am in finding scum. Koshi has to have a 50/50 possibility of being scum. He either lied or didn't lie about his SAM claim. He could fall on either side of that coin. Now, can you tell me why he falls on the town side as opposed to the scum side?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:20 GMT
#2438
@johnny
You think Sn0 and I have been bussing each other for the entire game? How can you justify that stance based on the flips? If we were mafia together, rayn was a crucial asset to both of us.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2441
On August 28 2013 14:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
For me koshi is actually SAM because he made the claim when only like half the game had posted so far. It seems too risky for a scum to do that when they are in no real danger at the chance of being CC'ed.

If he somehow got lucky then I can live with that...I don't mind being beaten by luck.

This was actually my initial reasoning. Then, Onegu suggested that Koshi made a deliberate play to stay one step ahead of town. At first, it sounded ridiculous, but I'm starting to warm up to this theory. Koshi probably claimed to ensure that no one would ever check him and/or to ensure that a red check on him would be doubted immediately. If he were the framer, this would make even more sense. I don't think the framer can frame himself, so the only foolproof way to avoid being checked is to claim SAM.

Now that I think about it, it's all starting to make sense...

I feel like scum are playing us right now. Koshi is being extremely manipulative and intelligent. This reeks of his scum play.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:33 GMT
#2445
On August 28 2013 14:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 14:29 johnnywup wrote:
@FT he was onto you guys so you didn't want to have an extra vote on you for no reason

@vayne it's not possible to have 2 SAMs? you can't really counterclaim a green role it has no power so there's not really any limit to how many there can be?


no, it's not. It's a semi-closed setup if you read =/ All power roles are individual people, so you can't have two of them. There only only be more than 1 of vanilla town and vanilla scum.

I don't think that is correct, Vayne.
Setup: Semi-closed. You will know the roles, but not how many of each there will be.

It clearly states we do not know how many of ANY roles there will be.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:34 GMT
#2446
Is it possible to have more than one Self-aware Miller in this setup?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:41 GMT
#2449
Doesn't matter. We can discuss it after hosts confirm. What do you think about Koshi independently of the WoS check?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 05:49 GMT
#2454
On August 28 2013 14:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
You see, I was totally on board with the "Koshi BS'd his SAM claim for town cred" argument 3 days ago. Now... Well lets just say Tofu is proving himself willing to say literally anything that will avoid his lynch. Like seriously, he reeks of desperation and is willing to say *anything* to throw suspicion on anybody else.

If tofu wasn't so obviously scum he might have a point but reading Koshi's whole filter smells too much town.

I'm trying to figure out the game. You are tunneling me to oblivion. I'm the desperate one here?

I gave you chance and you didn't take it. I will be ignoring you from now on.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 01:27 GMT
#2495
My first priority is Koshi, my second is Sn0. I will vote Yamato if either of these two are not the top lynch candidates.

Order of Scummy from Greatest to Least:
Koshi
Sn0
Yamato
johnny
Rainbows
Vayne

Everyone else is totes town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 01:33 GMT
#2498
Scum should be around 3 people atm. Therefore, to ensure that we lynch scum, we should have at least 4 town on a single person before the day goes on too long. Scum are extremely likely to vote-switch at the last second to save their scumbuddy. The only way to prevent this is to consolidate on someone earlier. Let's get our shit together and win this thing.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 01:47 GMT
#2501
On August 29 2013 10:30 johnnywup wrote:
who should i vote for fuba? I don't want to die ----------- why are you tunneling me so hard?

and yes vayne i'm busy school started so i'm not here throughout the day.

If you want to clear your name, you should vote sn0_man. Both fuba and I are convinced sn0 is scum. You would probably look better in fuba's eyes if you voted for one of his strongest scumreads.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 01:57 GMT
#2504
On August 29 2013 10:43 mkfuba07 wrote:
FT: Sorry if I missed it, but why is koshi your top priority?

(router issues took away my last few hours of filter time XD)

I'll give you a quick summary.

1) Koshi is pushing a case against me that is based on posts I made a lifetime ago. There is no reason why he should suddenly push my lynch when there is nothing he can point to about my recent behavior that is scummy. Take a look at his case against me and how old the posts that he's quoting are.

2) Koshi is matching his scum meta perfectly. When he is scum, he plays confidently and his reads always sound assertive and indignant. When he is town, he sounds weak and flimsy. This game, he started off with his town meta, then suddenly shifted into his scum meta in recent cycles. He has the audacity to say that I have played with him in enough games to know his meta and then uses that to justify his scum meta actually being his town meta. It's completely absurd.

3) He has provided next to 0 analysis beyond his accusations of me. He is using tunneling as a device to avoid providing reads on other people. Sn0 at least has given his thoughts about numerous lynch candidates. Koshi seems to have eyes only for me.

4) Koshi's SAM claim and WoS' check mean that Koshi has a 50/50 chance of flipping scum regardless of his scummy behavior. Even if you don't consider him scummy, you cannot deny this fact. 50/50 odds are better than I can say for most people in this game.

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 02:00 GMT
#2506
On August 29 2013 10:52 johnnywup wrote:
wtf ft he can speak for himself. wouldn't you want me to vote for one of YOUR biggest scumreads rather than HIS biggest scumreads?

You asked me who fuba would want you to vote for and I answered. Chill out yo.

Also, we share the same scumreads pretty much.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 02:09 GMT
#2509
On August 29 2013 10:59 kushm4sta wrote:
your 50/50 thing literally makes no sense.


i think the scumteam is johnny/sn0/yamato atm

Okay kush. I'm going to explain this to you as clearly as possible.

WoS was parity cop.
WoS got SAME on rayn(suspicious citizen) and Koshi(SAM claim)

rayn is RED, thus Koshi must be RED.

Koshi is red: the only two possibilities are Koshi is scum or Koshi is SAM. Koshi is either scum lying about being SAM or he is really SAM.

2 options. There is no other option. Koshi is either lying or he isn't. 50/50.

Do you get it now?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 02:41 GMT
#2517
On August 29 2013 11:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
just lynch em both, no way sn0 and FT are both town. one percent chance of that occurring

I'm okay with this. Lynch me if sn0 flips town.
##vote: Sn0_man
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 07:04 GMT
#2541
We lynching yamato? ok. I don't care that no one ever listens to me when I'm town. That's fine. Whatever.

Because he's the hero this town deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Anyone still wanna lynch sn0?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 08:28 GMT
#2545
On August 29 2013 16:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 15:22 FirmTofu wrote:
The way I see it:
1) Koshi is SAM and claims SAM
OR
2) Koshi is scum and claims SAM

BOTH are unlikely. There is no realize reason to claim in both scenarios, so it is clear that Koshi made a bad play. However, I do not think the play was alignment indicative. Bad town play is synonymous with bad scum play in that neither alignment want to be doing it. If you can explain to me why scum Koshi would claim SAM, I may consider your theory.


Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 11:09 FirmTofu wrote:
Koshi is red: the only two possibilities are Koshi is scum or Koshi is SAM. Koshi is either scum lying about being SAM or he is really SAM.

2 options. There is no other option. Koshi is either lying or he isn't. 50/50.

Do you get it now?


Why do you keep repeating this? Your cases this game are so incredible weak and illogical.

Actually, my case is the very definition of logical. No one likes to listen to reason in this town, so we will lose.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 08:30 GMT
#2546
Since yamato is gonna be lynched regardless of whether I put my vote on him, I can't be arsed to consolidate. Don't blame me if he flips town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 18:02 GMT
#2576
On August 29 2013 23:15 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2013 16:04 FirmTofu wrote:
We lynching yamato? ok. I don't care that no one ever listens to me when I'm town. That's fine. Whatever.

Because he's the hero this town deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Anyone still wanna lynch sn0?


4 Hours before deadline. Lets lynch this guy I think. Meanwhile long periods of AFK waiting for NK.

lol. this guy. roflcopter.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26117
Shuttle 1063
Mini 419
Hyuk 329
firebathero 191
hero 85
ggaemo 85
Sexy 69
Liquid`Ret 46
Mong 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Trap 41
Hyun 40
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
zelot 18
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
Grubby1711
fl0m1375
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .235
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King61
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• printf 7
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• imaqtpie280
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 48m
INu's Battles
18h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.