• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7743 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 29 2013 02:47 GMT
#2519
But seriously, we all have to vote for the same person or town (possibly) loses today.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 29 2013 03:10 GMT
#2522
If there's a survivor, and we mislynch today, then we effectively lose at the nightpost.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 29 2013 03:39 GMT
#2524
Eh, idk about balance all that much. I might just be getting paranoid. Either way, it's safest for us to consolidate on people we think are scum rather than just let scum control one of our lynches. Like, I'd rather have 7 people on player 1, with the last two at the very least not on the same player 2. Sn0 seems to be a good middle ground for most people (might not be top scumread, but is on the list), so I think it sounds pretty good.

Townies, do what you think is best. I'm probably getting to sleep soon.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 29 2013 04:10 GMT
#2530
##Unvote
##Vote: yamato77


Yamato was the other person on my "good lynch today" list, so I'm fine with that. He also has more of my town reads on him already. I've kind of reached a point where I'm fine with any of yamato/Sn0/johnny as long as we have a good majority on them.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 29 2013 11:02 GMT
#2560
woopwoop!
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 30 2013 18:07 GMT
#2647
Oh shit, I'm not dead. GG Kush~

I think it's probably because I was pushing for a Sn0 lynch, as well. That changed sometime last night, though I didn't mention it. Looked through (a bit of) his filter, and he genuinely seems to be trying to figure out the game. I could be wrong, but I don't want to lynch Sn0 today. I'm kinda going between FT and johnny atm.

I don't think Vayne is scum. This "experiment" feels like something a bored town vayne would do, but a scum vayne wouldn't risk. I'm pretty sure I haven't played with a scum Vayne before, but this feels right. And, generally speaking, I've agreed with most of his reads this game.

Johnny's vote for yamato seemed contrived to me. Actually, a lot of his filter feels like he's trying to get info out of town so he can either try to manipulate the voting or find a reason to be on the right wagon. Though I will say he seems to be bussing pretty consistently (though definitely not all that aggressively) through his entire filter. First crazo, then yamato. I'm worried that I'm really tunneling on him, but I just get this strong feeling of "correctness" when I read through johnny's filter as scum.

Rainbows... He keeps pushing the thread when we seem to need it. And at the moment, he's thinking the same thing as me: either johnny or FT get lynched today. It's possible he knows those are mislynches, and as such could easily make that statement as scum, but they're in line with my current thoughts and he's semi-locked himself into voting either of them.

-More thoughts coming later-
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 16:47 GMT
#2678
I could get behind an FT lynch. I've basically narrowed my scumteam down to him and johnny anyway. I don't really know if he's scum kinda giving up or town getting fed up being tunneled, but martyring tends to be more of a scum tell I think...

##Vote: FirmTofu
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 01 2013 18:56 GMT
#2729
##Vote: 24 Hour Day-Cycle

I'm still not sure who the last scum is, but I'll try to have some thoughts down before the daypost.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 03 2013 22:25 GMT
#2777
On September 03 2013 03:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 00:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2013 21:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 02 2013 21:19 yamato77 wrote:
Third scum game in a row. Honestly, the fact that I avoided the lynch EVEN ONCE is a fucking amazing thing to me.


Hahaha. You should thank me! On the other hand i managed to remove the most scum-favoured cop ever from the game. :D

Yeah honestly.
I don't even feel bad for getting mislynched at this point since I probably would have done more damage alive.

Ì have no fucking idea why Fuba did not shoot me. Damn that was ballsy! I seriously needed to be shot for having a red check on me and mislynching a cop.

I'm pretty sure that I believed you were town regardless of the check, but my memory is bad enough that it could have just been because I didn't want to be the one that shot the most vocal townie N1. Onegu/crazometer felt like good vig shots regardless of whether they flipped town or scum. I originally sent in Onegu, but changed to crazo a while later. Kinda relieved, because D2 might have gone much differently with my claim showing up late if I'd shot a townie XD

On September 03 2013 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, kush was super good this game. Transparently town with his thought process AND arrived at the right answers.

fuba was super-solid and grounded, with good reads too, and an excellent shot to boot.

<3

I feel like kush was definitely MVP. I would have had us lynch WoS, Onegu, Sn0, and then probably johnny/yamato/FT. Or after mislynching three times I would have just ragequit. Or more like sadquit. Being wrong makes me really upset =/

On September 03 2013 21:04 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 20:06 marvellosity wrote:
fuba was super-solid and grounded, with good reads too, and an excellent shot to boot.

Must be all that practice from the voice games

*silence*

On September 03 2013 21:07 marvellosity wrote:
I'm taking the credit, I got him hooked on mafia ;p

Yes, we have you to blame
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 120
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1054
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor425
KnowMe299
Hui .214
crisheroes174
Chillindude61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
OSC
7h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
OSC
20h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.