• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:00 GMT
#2332
If you people think I'm scum, you would also have to believe that:
1) I killed my strongest townread.
2) I killed the one guy pursuing my strongest scumread.
3) I would kill someone that has defended me throughout the game.
4) I would kill someone whose death would reveal a ton of information to town.

Rayn's death was a terrible NK. I would never kill town rayn as scum because he is always too aggressive and makes stupid plays.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:01 GMT
#2333
On August 28 2013 02:58 Sn0_Man wrote:
I was wondering when scum was gonna show up to present that theory.

Its the only reason I can think of that they killed rayn actually: to paint me as scum.

You're defending yourself with WIFOM?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:02 GMT
#2334
Anyway, kush and fuba are totes town. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid or scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#2336
@kush
Give me your thoughts on Sn0_man.

Scumteam is: Sn0_man/Koshi and one of Rainbows/Yamato/johnnywup.
Vayne is possible scum but significantly less likely.

Koshi is scum who fakeclaimed SAM so that he would never be checked. I've already explained Sn0_man.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#2339
On August 28 2013 03:05 Rainbows wrote:
So we're lynching FT or Sn0 today? That sounds fun. Double bus? Or one mafia and one town? Because both are not town.

Rainbows, if you are town, can you explain why you think Sn0_man is town? I've seen Koshi's explanation. I've seen Sn0_man's explanation. I haven't seen yours.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:10 GMT
#2340
On August 28 2013 03:08 kushm4sta wrote:
um rayne is the same as koshi?? when did that happen?

The WoS check was rayn SAME with Koshi. Did you not catch that? lol.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#2341
Even if I were scum, Rayn would be my greatest ASSET. I would NEVER kill him. You guys should read my scum QT in Titanic. His town game there is essentially identical to his town game here and I always advocated keeping him alive. I'm not stupid enough to kill ray
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:16 GMT
#2344
On August 28 2013 03:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
Tofu what happened to this?
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2013 17:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok I caught something suspicious in rainbows filter. He voted sn0 very briefly then invited to something stupid that kush said. The unvote wasn't really justified based on his stated beliefs. Looks a lot like a bus.

Also, rainbows has been looking rather diffident since fuba became confirmedish town vig. Looks like he's shooting in the dark, not really doing anything of value to town. I can lynch him. He's definitely a better lynch than Onegu.

##vote: Rainbows

You never came close to retracting that, but rainbows is barely under suspicion from you ATM. What did he do to change that?

Nothing changed. Even then, I wanted to lynch Sn0 over Rainbows. I only switched to rainbows because that was the only alternative lynch to Onegu, who I thought was town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:20 GMT
#2345
As long as whomever is town in Rainbows/Yamato/johnnywup votes Sn0_man, we will catch scum. I'm not sure which is town at this point, but this game hinges on you.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:22 GMT
#2348
Scum QT in Titanic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Wq8xk7L3agzA

Please, please, please, please read if you are planning on voting me today. See how many times I refused to kill rayn. If you have time, read rayn's filter in that game. It is almost identical.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#2350
On August 28 2013 03:21 Sn0_Man wrote:
You were driving the onegu lynch as hard as you could until it became apparent that he would be lynched. Then you ran for the hills lol. As I mentioned earlier, a clear case of distancing from the mislynch.

Rainbows wasn't much of an alternative it doesn't look like. In fact, I'd say yamato would have been a far more logical option to divert the lynch off of onegu, and he is at the same level of "suspicion" in your last post. What gives?

I would have voted for Yamato, but rayn had his vote on Rainbows and wanted me to vote him. Since I knew rayn would be awake for that time period and I knew I could trust him to push his lynch, I left my vote on Rainbows. I had to go to sleep and I didn't want to stay awake arguing about how Yamato might have been a better lynch than Rainbows when all I wanted was for Onegu not to be lynched.

I flipped on Onegu because I saw how he reacted to his inevitable death. In all of his other games as scum, he is always fighting till the end. In this game, he completely gave up. It was only after I saw his reaction that I knew he had to be town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:26 GMT
#2352
On August 28 2013 03:23 Rainbows wrote:
I don't think anybody has ever defended Tofu ever this game except Kush.

Rayn too.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:29 GMT
#2359
I already explained the whole Onegu situation. I went to sleep. It was 2 am. If you guys are gonna lynch me for sleeping, go right ahead.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:30 GMT
#2362
On August 28 2013 03:29 Sn0_Man wrote:
Tofu you'd look a lot better if you were posting before you were a/the clear lynch candidate

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I would have looked at the thread beforehand had I known town would go full retard.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:33 GMT
#2365
Koshi is starting to look a lot worse than Sn0_man. He was in Titanic so he knows my meta. He knows I would never kill Rayn if I were scum.

##unvote
##Vote:Koshi
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:35 GMT
#2366
I'd like fuba and kush to start posting more. We need some sincere opinions. We need confirmedish town leading our lynches.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 18:39 GMT
#2370
GL town. Scum is tunneled up my butthole. Just lynch Koshi/Sn0 after I die and you win. I think Rainbows could be town. Not sure who the last mafia is. I'll be back in 5-6 hours.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 03:48 GMT
#2428
Hey Kush! I'm back. It looks like you are the only active player atm.

About johnny. I think he is a disillusioned townie that has no idea what he's doing. Early in the day, he was confused as to why everyone was voting Onegu and later, Onegu was one of his strongest scum reads. Scum don't really want to be associated with inevitable lynches. If anything, they would want to push the Onegu lynch early and then change off it later so they wouldn't be associated with it.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 03:54 GMT
#2429
Kush, I'd like to get your thoughts on Koshi. I understand you think he is town, can you explain why?

We know WoS got a SAME check on Koshi and rayn. Rayn flipped suspicious citizen, so we know he would read RED. Koshi is the same as Rayn, so we know he reads RED as well. Therefore, it is implicit in this logic that Koshi is 50/50 scum/SAM. Those are better odds than we can justify for anyone in this thread and they are derived independently of his scummy behavior.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 28 2013 04:48 GMT
#2430
Is anyone out there? I'd like to look into some people who pushed the Onegu lynch early. If Yamato is mafia, the early Onegu pushers are probably scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox653
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE59
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 9m
Online Event
9h 9m
FEL
14h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.