• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:10
CEST 19:10
KST 02:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9252 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:34 GMT
#1757
On August 24 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 15:22 FirmTofu wrote:
The way I see it:
1) Koshi is SAM and claims SAM
OR
2) Koshi is scum and claims SAM

BOTH are unlikely. There is no realize reason to claim in both scenarios, so it is clear that Koshi made a bad play. However, I do not think the play was alignment indicative. Bad town play is synonymous with bad scum play in that neither alignment want to be doing it. If you can explain to me why scum Koshi would claim SAM, I may consider your theory.



To give him protection against red checks. 3 scum GF goon framer, framer claims SAM and frames goon every night you habe complete protection from red checks on every scum player.

I can see that happening, but I still don't think it's as likely as Koshi being idiot town. We can look into a Koshi lynch if rayn doesn't get shot tonight. I'm not totally against lynching him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:37 GMT
#1758
On August 24 2013 15:31 mkfuba07 wrote:
@FT: Why is situation 1 unlikely?

@Onegu: Don't you find it incredibly dangerous to fakeclaim a named role, which is typically claimed immediately if it exists, before everyone in the game has even posted? Any of the remaining people could have been the actual SAM. And if he was going to fakeclaim in that situation, then why wait to claim instead of doing it earlier?

Koshi claiming SAM as an SAM is clearly stupid. Why claim when there is absolutely no net gain to town with your claim? You draw attention to yourself. You risk being counter-claimed. People like Onegu will accuse you of scum because this is a potential scum play. etc..
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:44 GMT
#1760
Alright Onegu, I see where you are coming from. I think I didn't see it earlier because I had Koshi labelled as stupid town due to his meta.

Do you think Koshi is a better lynch than Yamato?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:47 GMT
#1761
@mkfuba
I don't like the fact that you're content watching everyone argue while you ask a few questions here and there from the sidelines. The apathy is strong with you. Care to jump into the action?

What are your thoughts on the Rayn/Koshi situation? Who do you think is our best lynch for Day 2?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:49 GMT
#1765
On August 24 2013 15:47 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 15:34 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 24 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
On August 24 2013 15:22 FirmTofu wrote:
The way I see it:
1) Koshi is SAM and claims SAM
OR
2) Koshi is scum and claims SAM

BOTH are unlikely. There is no realize reason to claim in both scenarios, so it is clear that Koshi made a bad play. However, I do not think the play was alignment indicative. Bad town play is synonymous with bad scum play in that neither alignment want to be doing it. If you can explain to me why scum Koshi would claim SAM, I may consider your theory.



To give him protection against red checks. 3 scum GF goon framer, framer claims SAM and frames goon every night you habe complete protection from red checks on every scum player.

I can see that happening, but I still don't think it's as likely as Koshi being idiot town. We can look into a Koshi lynch if rayn doesn't get shot tonight. I'm not totally against lynching him.



I dont want to lynch him, if you think it is most likely he is town why would you be okmwith his lynch. While I believe rayne is town also, how koshi made his check makes me believe he is SAM, so it is much more important to shoot rayne because he has nothing to say he isnt scum while koshi does and we cant just leave a red check.

I was null on koshi, not most likely town. I agree that rayn should be shot, but in the event that he isn't shot, who is your top lynch target?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:52 GMT
#1767
On August 24 2013 15:48 mkfuba07 wrote:
@FT: First of all, if you're SAM and someone counter-claims you, then they're scum. You've just gotten a 1-for-1 trade (at worst). Pretty good deal. Second, if you are town and know that you will show red to cop checks, you should tell town that. It avoids the really shitty situation where someone checks you, you come up red, and THEN claim SAM. I've actually never been in a game where someone has said it doesn't make sense to claim when you're SAM, so I'm really confused as to why that idea seems so prevalent this game.

So you're saying Koshi is probably town? I'm only saying that Koshi is equally likely to be scum or town. I don't think people understand where I stand on the issue.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:56 GMT
#1770
I really hope we have a vig in this game, otherwise this Koshi/rayn thing is going clog up discussion for Day 2.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 08:03 GMT
#1778
I'm gonna get some sleep. I think my reads are pretty transparent so far so make sure you read my filter if I die. I'm pretty sure I've nailed at least 3/4 scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 25 2013 09:19 GMT
#2080
Hey guys. I just got back from a crazy day long party. I just caught up to the thread. Rayns claim was clearly not meant to be taken seriously. He claimed to test reactions from various people. Scum rayn is very unlikely to take that risk. Rayn is totes town now.

I really don't see that interaction as particularly condemning of Yamato. I see Yamato as scum more due to his general scummy attitude and the parallels I can draw between his play today and his play in his previous scum games. The similarity is striking enough to justify a lynch for sure.

That being said, I think sn0 man is being unfairly ignored by town during this day. This kid hasn't posted anything of value for a while and was the counter-wagon to the WoS mislynch. Think back to Sicilian if you can. Sno man is the new sloosh.

Ill be back tomorrow but I'm voting snoman for now. Pressure him. Force him to provide reads. Then lynch his scummy ass.
##vote: sn0_man

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 07:53 GMT
#2149
Sn0_man is mafia. Onegu isn't.

I retract all previous accusations of Onegu. Onegu is playing far too differently than his scum games to be scum. Scum Onegu is aggressive and hot-headed. Most of his cases are OMGUS. This game he voluntarily pursued me. He initiate confrontation and pursued it to such an extent that it made him a viable alternative lynch to Yamato. Scum Onegu never plays like this. Scum Onegu doesn't take these kinds of risks.

Sn0_man is totes scum. I cannot believe how much he has gotten away with since he survived the lynch. Scum clearly shifted the tide of WoS/Sn0 wagons. The fact that the wagons were so close is a testament to this fact. Sn0 has been tunneled on a handful of people the entire game. He hasn't bothered to provide reads on anyone else and has been content watching the game from the sidelines making baseless accusation towards rayn and koshi(probably a bus) the whole game.

The , his only post today was a wasted vote towards rayn who is next to impossible to lynch right now. He hasn't done JACK SHIT the entire game and we are gonna lose because no one is fucking realizing this fact.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 07:55 GMT
#2150
Onegu, who is your next best read if I you knew I was town? Make yourself useful.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 07:58 GMT
#2152
Sorry I was pretty much unavailable this weekend. Weekends are generally worse for me because I spend most of my time with family and friends I will be back in full force in 8 hours. You can count on that.

Rayn, get your demoralized ass out of the fucking gutter and start playing the game. I don't want deadweight dragging us down.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:00 GMT
#2153
On August 26 2013 16:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu and FT, vote for Rainbows.

I'm voting my strongest scum read and that is snoman. Either you convince me otherwise or you vote for snoman yourself.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:04 GMT
#2156
On August 26 2013 17:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can we actually lynch him?

Yes. I think there only 4 votes on Onegu.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:10 GMT
#2159
On August 26 2013 17:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we all vote for Sno, we need at least 2 of yamato/kush/johnny to vote for him. If sno comes back he will switch to Onegu, then we need 3 of hose guys... I don't think that's gonna be possible.

Do we need less for a rainbows lynch?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:10 GMT
#2162
Ok nvm ignore my last post. I'm stupid.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:13 GMT
#2163
Meh, ill dive his filter. :/

I want to lynch sno...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:23 GMT
#2164
Ok I caught something suspicious in rainbows filter. He voted sn0 very briefly then invited to something stupid that kush said. The unvote wasn't really justified based on his stated beliefs. Looks a lot like a bus.

Also, rainbows has been looking rather diffident since fuba became confirmedish town vig. Looks like he's shooting in the dark, not really doing anything of value to town. I can lynch him. He's definitely a better lynch than Onegu.

##vote: Rainbows
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 26 2013 08:24 GMT
#2165
Invited->unvoted

Stupid autocorrect
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 27 2013 17:55 GMT
#2330
Are scum controlling the thread right now? Why are people not even discussing the flip?

Rayn flipped suspicious citizen. Rayn is SAME with Koshi, so Koshi is either scum or SAM. The NK narrows down a ton of possibilities.

So this begs the question, why was rayn killed? Plenty of people were suspicious of rayn; namely Vayne, sn0, and Koshi. Rayn's death revealed a ton of information that town can use to figure out this game. Rayn kill does NOT make sense based on the information we have at hand.

The only remaining possibility is if rayn was pushing a lynch on scum. Enter Sn0. Towards the end of the previous day, Sn0 was being heavily pressured by Rayn. Rayn vowed to push a lynch on Sn0, and lo and behold, he dies at night. Sn0 has been obvious scum the entire game and no one is pressuring him like they should be except Rayn and I.

If we can't consolidate our votes on Sn0, we lose.
##vote: Sn0_man

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
fl0m1375
Grubby1306
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .228
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King64
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 51m
INu's Battles
18h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.