• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 06:59 GMT
#1423
ebwop
Actualo=post

I have no idea how that happened.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 07:12 GMT
#1431
In the interest of consolidation, I'm going to vote WoS.
##vote: waveofshadow
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 07:17 GMT
#1432
Jonny, would you be willing to vote for snoman?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 07:34 GMT
#1441
On August 23 2013 16:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
PS scum r happy to "consolidate" on either me or wos since we r both mislynches but they can't wholesale swap cuz it would give away the game hence tofu's shit u just caught.

How could you possibly know if WoS is town or scum? You sound like you know hes town and you know this is a mislynch. Congratulations, you just won back my vote.

##vote: sno_man
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 08:05 GMT
#1451
I'm going to bed. I think rayn will be around before the deadline so he can decide who to lynch. Both candidates look good, snodude looks better. Goodnight all.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:13 GMT
#1645
I'm going to run through a list of possibilities of what could have happened regarding the rayn/koshi situation.

What we know:
1) Rayn and Koshi returned SAME from a confirmed parity cop.
2) Koshi claims self-aware miller.

Scenario 1: Rayn is town. Koshi is SAM. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 2: Rayn is miller. Koshi is SAM.
Scenario 3: Rayn is town. Koshi is scum. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 4: Rayn is scum. Koshi is SAM.

What we need to be doing now is evaluating the probability of each of these respective outcomes and deciding whether a lynch into one of these two players will yield scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:16 GMT
#1647
Personally, I think we should vig rayn and pursue a lynch on an alternative target for Day 2. This will be a lot more constructive for us in the long run because the rayn issue will be essentially resolved and will leave room for discussion about other things.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:17 GMT
#1649
Oh, I forgot scenarios where Koshi is framed. Let me make a new post.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:17 GMT
#1651
On August 24 2013 03:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
EBWOP I was talking to oats still

@FT: they could both just be scum no framing involved.

Yeah that too. I'll add that in.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:20 GMT
#1654
Revised Outcomes

What we know:
1) Rayn and Koshi returned SAME from a confirmed parity cop.
2) Koshi claims self-aware miller.

Scenario 1: Rayn is town. Koshi is SAM. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 2: Rayn is non-SAM miller. Koshi is SAM.
Scenario 3: Rayn is town. Koshi is scum. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 4: Rayn is scum. Koshi is SAM.
Scenario 5: Rayn is town. Koshi is SAM. Koshi is framed.
Scenario 6: Rayn is scum. Koshi is scum.

Did I miss anything?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:21 GMT
#1655
On August 24 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
PPS rayn godfather is also possible lets not leave those out.

oh shit, I forgot about that role. ><
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:26 GMT
#1658
Revised Outcomes 2.0

What we know:
1) Rayn and Koshi returned SAME from a confirmed parity cop.
2) Koshi claims self-aware miller.

Scenario 1: Rayn is town. Koshi is SAM. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 2: Rayn is non-SAM miller. Koshi is SAM.
Scenario 3: Rayn is town. Koshi is scum. Rayn is framed.
Scenario 4: Rayn is scum. Koshi is SAM.
Scenario 5: Rayn is town. Koshi is SAM. Koshi is framed.
Scenario 6: Rayn is scum. Koshi is scum.
Scenario 7: Rayn is non-SAM miller. Koshi is scum.
Scenario 8: Rayn is GF. Koshi is SAM. Koshi is framed.
Did I miss anything?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:31 GMT
#1664
On August 24 2013 03:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
well TL.net trims out extra spaces apparently.

Isn't it obvious that at least rayn is scum out of this?

Er, actually rayn could be a town miller not self aware and Koshi could be scum didn't think of that. Seems unlikely.

No, I don't think this makes rayn scum. If anything, it proves that the parity check was essentially useless because there are so many possibilities with immeasurable probabilities.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:37 GMT
#1668
My conclusion is that we should ignore the parity check and proceed with the game like it never happened. Let's get back to scumhunting instead of wasting our time with this nonsense.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:38 GMT
#1670
On August 24 2013 03:36 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:31 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
well TL.net trims out extra spaces apparently.

Isn't it obvious that at least rayn is scum out of this?

Er, actually rayn could be a town miller not self aware and Koshi could be scum didn't think of that. Seems unlikely.

No, I don't think this makes rayn scum. If anything, it proves that the parity check was essentially useless because there are so many possibilities with immeasurable probabilities.

Oh hey, the conclusion that I pretty much came to when this started!

Well, I just got here bro. I'm still processing the flip.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 18:44 GMT
#1675
I'm starting to feel a Rainbows/Sn0_man/Yamato/Onegu scum team.

Yamato, Onegu, and Rainbows are all trying to fake interest. Their apathy shines through their posts as clear as day. Sn0_man is playing illogically and is pushing rayn for no reason. He's been scummy throughout the game. I wouldn't mind lynching any of these folks.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#1745
On August 24 2013 14:57 Onegu wrote:
So Im in the hospital now so this will be brief, I should be out tomorrow but not sure.

So the two biggest things that stuck out to me. Im not really up for a yamato lynch. Have to go over his filter again but why wouldnt we lynch the other scummy person in sn0?

Second we need to take a closer look at firmtofu there are a few reasons for this.
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:37 FirmTofu wrote:
My conclusion is that we should ignore the parity check and proceed with the game like it never happened. Let's get back to scumhunting instead of wasting our time with this nonsense.


This post is a big reason, why would you ever ignore a red check? If we just ignore it there will always talk about it, or it will come back, makeing a even bigger waste of time. He should be vig shot or lynched otherwise town atmosphre will be completely destroyed. My scum games I am very active vayne made a post about its so much easier to play when you know everything. Firm knows this.

Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 13:51 Crazometer wrote:
I agree with the sentiment that Rayns parity check is inconclusive however I wouldn't go as far as tofu suggested and discard it completely. Perhaps the other cop, should they exist, will be able to work some magic for us tonight to figure that all out. I'm curious as to what other people think the chances of the SAM claim being accurate are? I'll look through his filter now and try to produce a number.

Otherwise, sn0 and vayne are probably the most suspicious to me. The pointed out sn0 attitude flip (against other threads) just doesn't feel right, he seems to bounce around from high to low spirited too much as well. Something about Vayne doesn't smell right either so I'll look through his filter and see if anything pops up but I'll probably get what I search for.


I like this post alot makes me feel better about crazy.

Anyway my pain meds are kicking in. So Im out for now.



This is the scummiest post I've ever read.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:04 GMT
#1746
Onegu, the "red check" isn't a red check. It's a "same check". When we have no idea about either Rayn or Koshi's alignment, it is presumptuous to assume that either of them are scum. The only correct course of action is to request a vig shot on one of them so we can determine the alignment of the other. I have already asked for this. The fact that you are unable to reason through this is deeply troubling.

Furthermore, what exactly in that post made "you feel better about Crazy"? Please explain, because there is nothing redeeming about Crazy's post.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:16 GMT
#1748
On August 24 2013 15:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 15:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Onegu, the "red check" isn't a red check. It's a "same check". When we have no idea about either Rayn or Koshi's alignment, it is presumptuous to assume that either of them are scum. The only correct course of action is to request a vig shot on one of them so we can determine the alignment of the other. I have already asked for this. The fact that you are unable to reason through this is deeply troubling.

Furthermore, what exactly in that post made "you feel better about Crazy"? Please explain, because there is nothing redeeming about Crazy's post.


Right so you think town would claim SAM? So unless you think town would claim SAM its the exact same as a red check. And crazy post I liked because it called your post out, gave his thoughts which I thought townie, and while I want him to scum hunt and follow up on that post it made me feel townie from him.

Of course, town could claim SAM. You think scum is more likely to claim SAM than town? Why?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 24 2013 06:22 GMT
#1751
The way I see it:
1) Koshi is SAM and claims SAM
OR
2) Koshi is scum and claims SAM

BOTH are unlikely. There is no realize reason to claim in both scenarios, so it is clear that Koshi made a bad play. However, I do not think the play was alignment indicative. Bad town play is synonymous with bad scum play in that neither alignment want to be doing it. If you can explain to me why scum Koshi would claim SAM, I may consider your theory.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 67
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
IndyStarCraft 67
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30319
Bisu 2407
Shuttle 1620
Hyuk 980
EffOrt 671
Mini 640
ZerO 406
Larva 349
Soma 253
firebathero 210
[ Show more ]
hero 88
Hyun 47
PianO 44
Mong 43
Sexy 43
Trap 37
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 22
zelot 16
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10494
qojqva1724
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo935
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX178
KnowMe144
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
Other Games
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 40m
INu's Battles
19h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.