• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12700 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 22 2013 23:20 GMT
#1240
On August 23 2013 08:04 Koshi wrote:
FT in GoT was terrible.

Lol. You're kidding right? My top scumread was scum->Acrofales. The only thing I did wrong Day 1 was call rayn town and afk for too long. One of those two things I couldn't even control.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 22 2013 23:23 GMT
#1242
Rayn, what do you think of Oatsmaster? I can't decide if he's scum or town. I'll filter dive him and try to get a stronger read on him.

Do you have any reads you want to bounce off of me?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 22 2013 23:25 GMT
#1245
On August 23 2013 08:23 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 08:20 FirmTofu wrote:The only thing I did wrong Day 1 was call rayn town and afk for too long. One of those two things I couldn't even control.

You are 2/2 on repeating your mistakes I think.

Scum rayn doesn't drunkpost. Scum rayn would never defend me. There is absolutely no way rayn is scum right now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 22 2013 23:29 GMT
#1246
I think we are starting to form a strong town circle and scum is getting antsy trying to poke holes in it.

Koshi, what are your thoughts on Oats?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 22 2013 23:43 GMT
#1251
On August 23 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 08:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Rayn, what do you think of Oatsmaster? I can't decide if he's scum or town. I'll filter dive him and try to get a stronger read on him.

Do you have any reads you want to bounce off of me?

I'll discuss Oats with you guys on N1. We are not lynching him this phase whatever he is. I know how to catch him but his D1 play is so similar nowadays as town/mafia it's impossible to tell which one he is.

What do you make of Rainbows/mkfuba interaction earlier on in the phase?

Agreed on Oats.

The Rainbows/mkfuba interaction was a funny one. Rainbow's case wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly good either. It reminds me of Clarity's Day 1 case on me in Titanic. Nothing was damning and most of it was to elicit some kind of response.

mkfuba's defense looks especially constructed and careful. There's some instances when he draws attention to how "unsure" he is. See: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&currentpage=47#933

Sentences like, "I could be overthinking it entirely" are not what I expect from town.

I think mkfuba looks scummier than rainbows.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 01:09 GMT
#1291
Back home. I have some work to do for the upcoming Hogwarts game, but I'll be available soon.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 02:12 GMT
#1323
You guys are voting WoS based on that post? He specifically said it was bad play, so how can you accuse him of being scum based on it? I don't see scum motivation in that post at all.

Not saying he can't be scum, but I don't think that post makes him scum, if you catch my drift.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:41 GMT
#1347
On August 23 2013 12:34 Rainbows wrote:
Anyone have a reason to NOT lynch Fuba or Onegu?

Those are both good lynches, imo. I think Sn0 is a better lynch. I somewhat disagree with rayn on WoS, but he could be scum too.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:42 GMT
#1348
Rainbows, if you have any doubts about my alignment, please read my post regarding you and fuba.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:43 GMT
#1350
On August 23 2013 08:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 23 2013 08:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Rayn, what do you think of Oatsmaster? I can't decide if he's scum or town. I'll filter dive him and try to get a stronger read on him.

Do you have any reads you want to bounce off of me?

I'll discuss Oats with you guys on N1. We are not lynching him this phase whatever he is. I know how to catch him but his D1 play is so similar nowadays as town/mafia it's impossible to tell which one he is.

What do you make of Rainbows/mkfuba interaction earlier on in the phase?

Agreed on Oats.

The Rainbows/mkfuba interaction was a funny one. Rainbow's case wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly good either. It reminds me of Clarity's Day 1 case on me in Titanic. Nothing was damning and most of it was to elicit some kind of response.

mkfuba's defense looks especially constructed and careful. There's some instances when he draws attention to how "unsure" he is. See: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&currentpage=47#933

Sentences like, "I could be overthinking it entirely" are not what I expect from town.

I think mkfuba looks scummier than rainbows.

Here it is for reference.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:45 GMT
#1352
On August 23 2013 12:43 johnnywup wrote:
wait, why are people voting onegu? I haven't seen any case on him where I'm at. Come to think of it, I haven't seen much of him at all where I'm at >_> or at least he's not very memorable. has there been a case against him? If so, could someone link me to it?

I'm still catching up but I think geript may have been right in voting crazo. he seem pretty scummy where I'm at (his case against kush...)

Onegu hasn't done much. I'm seeing a lot of apathy and general scumminess. Yeah, his lynch doesn't tell us much, but it eliminates a rather useless player and makes our endgame a little more palatable. That being said, I think there are some better lynch candidates out there that we should prioritize over Onegu.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:48 GMT
#1355
On August 23 2013 12:46 Rainbows wrote:
I'm thoroughly disappointed that nobody wants to lynch anybody when I'm around and have to sleep soon so what the fuck. The question is: do we lynch a useless scummy guy, or an active scummy guy?

Because lynching into rayn/WoS if they are both town would put us in a terrible position. I think we need to realize who everyone is most content with lynching but nobody is really pushing that hard. Scum would soft-bus all day and put buddies in the 'meh, yeah i could lynch him' zone, and can't really say they WON'T lynch the guy. Scum obviously won't push their buddy that hard unless they are ##YOLO mafia.

We need some fucking closure on this lynch and fast. Do what WoS says and actually take a stance on some of these people.

Definitely the active scummy guy. Active players constitute the core of all scum teams. Without a leader, a scum team cannot function effectively. Active player lynches also tell us a lot more about various players. By analyzing their votes and their reads, we can ascertain plenty of information about numerous others.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 03:49 GMT
#1356
On August 23 2013 12:47 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 12:43 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 23 2013 08:43 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 23 2013 08:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 23 2013 08:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Rayn, what do you think of Oatsmaster? I can't decide if he's scum or town. I'll filter dive him and try to get a stronger read on him.

Do you have any reads you want to bounce off of me?

I'll discuss Oats with you guys on N1. We are not lynching him this phase whatever he is. I know how to catch him but his D1 play is so similar nowadays as town/mafia it's impossible to tell which one he is.

What do you make of Rainbows/mkfuba interaction earlier on in the phase?

Agreed on Oats.

The Rainbows/mkfuba interaction was a funny one. Rainbow's case wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly good either. It reminds me of Clarity's Day 1 case on me in Titanic. Nothing was damning and most of it was to elicit some kind of response.

mkfuba's defense looks especially constructed and careful. There's some instances when he draws attention to how "unsure" he is. See: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&currentpage=47#933

Sentences like, "I could be overthinking it entirely" are not what I expect from town.

I think mkfuba looks scummier than rainbows.

Here it is for reference.


FirmTofu, just because you think Fuba is scummier than me doesn't mean you're town considering I don't know the alignment of Fuba.

Point taken.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:03 GMT
#1360
On August 23 2013 13:02 kushm4sta wrote:
The reason why I don't really want to lynch sno man is that weird conspiracy theory involving rayne, koshi, and the scum qt. Do you know what I'm talking about? It just doesn't seem likely that scum would come up with that kind of thing.

I'll take a look and give my thoughts. I agree that conspiracy theories are usually done by townies. Give me a few minutes.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:32 GMT
#1377
Hey kush, I couldn't find the conspiracy theory you're talking about that sn0_man did. Could you direct me to the relevant post? I'm a little distracted right now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:46 GMT
#1381
On August 23 2013 13:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok Im here just been feeling really shitty, anyways I will consolidate my case for you kush I still want answers.

##UNVOTE

Going over everything now

Our two lynches for today are Sno_man and WoS. Ideally, we should consolidate on one so that we can prevent scum from vote-switching to save their ally right before the deadline.

Two questions for you:
Which one do you think is more scummy?
Why?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:49 GMT
#1384
On August 23 2013 13:48 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 13:46 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 23 2013 13:41 Onegu wrote:
Ok Im here just been feeling really shitty, anyways I will consolidate my case for you kush I still want answers.

##UNVOTE

Going over everything now

Our two lynches for today are Sno_man and WoS. Ideally, we should consolidate on one so that we can prevent scum from vote-switching to save their ally right before the deadline.

Two questions for you:
Which one do you think is more scummy?
Why?


The problem I have here is that you are omitting Fuba. WHY? Everyone is omitting the Fuba.

He has like one vote on him, bro. That vote is you. We don't want to give scum too many options this late into day.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:55 GMT
#1386
On August 23 2013 13:45 kushm4sta wrote:
dat wtf conspiracy theory:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 08:22 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 23 2013 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
"rayn said something to Koshi in scum QT, then he questioned Koshi about it in thread. When Koshi did not answer, he asked "Koshi answer me please". Then Koshi asks what does rayn mean, because he has not read the scum QT." -Snodude

You try to explain this series of posts lol. The reason it sounds dumb when you say it now is because it sounded just as dumb when you said it the first time. .
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

On August 21 2013 04:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi answer me please.

On August 21 2013 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

What post of yours are you referring to here?

there was no post. was trying to bait Koshi saying something in case he was mafia. :D
nothing to see here.

Note that this exchange is not so long after this post:
On August 20 2013 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also let go of Koshi, he is town.

And from what I can tell rayn's sentiment towards koshi has only strenghtened.


Oh this post. I just glazed over it initially.

I don't think it's really alignment indicative. snodude looks like he's just pushing his targets, trying to throw as much shit as he can find onto them. Both town and scum are guilty of this type of play.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 06:45 GMT
#1418
I'm about to sleep. I'd really like to see a votecount right about now. I don't like the fact that we have 2 lynches that are probably dead even right now.

It would just take 2 scum to wander into the thread and save their scumbuddy.

Consolidate means CONSOLIDATE people. Let's get our shit together.

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 06:57 GMT
#1422
On August 23 2013 15:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Night guys.
Koshi and Rayn are same.

You're probably getting lynched today. Why don't you post your reads before you die? Actualo something constructive if you're actually town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m928
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes885
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee181
Hui .135
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King86
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)18
elazer8
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 59m
INu's Battles
21h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.