• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:16
CEST 05:16
KST 12:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8365 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 04:55 GMT
#5063
On September 30 2013 13:53 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 13:51 Pandain wrote:
Right now based on contribution I would have to say Risen, CC, and I are most likely town. Which is a good starting point at least since I do consider almost everyone scummy, including you guys.

I don't understand this. Mr. CC hasn't made any waves and only popped up on my radar this past night.


What do you mean waves?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 04:56 GMT
#5066
On September 30 2013 13:55 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 13:54 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 13:53 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 13:51 Pandain wrote:
Right now based on contribution I would have to say Risen, CC, and I are most likely town. Which is a good starting point at least since I do consider almost everyone scummy, including you guys.


Despite your early play I think you're pretty town right now. If you were right on OO I will crap my pants, though.

On him being town? What makes you think he's scum?



I meant on him being scum, early game you thought hemaf


Oh well yeah now I think he's town. I think I just had a bad small sample of his posts which made me think too much into them. Thought it was constructed and weak. He's better now.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 04:56 GMT
#5067
On September 30 2013 13:55 Coagulation wrote:
I see pandain thinks he is most likely town.

thats wonderful.


Still trying to figure it out.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 04:57 GMT
#5069
Coag you have any useful advice?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 04:57 GMT
#5070
I think I'm going to get him lynched today.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:21 GMT
#5075
Is that actually a claim?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:21 GMT
#5076
If so it completely explains how idgaf Coag has been.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:25 GMT
#5078
I don't know I think he's drunk and just making shit up
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:26 GMT
#5081
God where are other players.

This is too much, I think he's just drunk guys
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:31 GMT
#5086
There's no way Coag isn't confirmed. Yam was town and claimed to have gotten shot, so that was 4 shots total then that night since three died that night + injured Yam.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:31 GMT
#5088
I'm going to think about this later after my arabic
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:35 GMT
#5095
CC go to sleep
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:35 GMT
#5097
Also Coag you make me laugh so hard
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:35 GMT
#5100
Oh god he is so drunk
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:37 GMT
#5102
Uh Risen use your brain

On September 30 2013 14:01 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Cop here Coag different than dead townies lynch him

But yeah getting VE lynched will be fun. His reactions are usually telling. It's possible I'm just bad and should be lynching stutters or something, but killing VE is always fun.


This is why I thought it was fake, he said lynch Coag but then said lets lynch VE.

in fact you're pretty scummy for wanting to lynch a claimed cop regardless.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:41 GMT
#5110
I didn't think it was funny but I thought you were just drunk because it didn't make sense.

Risen is over-reacting to both of us, I still think all four of us are town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 05:42 GMT
#5111
Risen also over-reacted to Gertrip who turned out to be town.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 06:13 GMT
#5123
On September 30 2013 15:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Again, I'm done talking about this useless topic. You guys spent two pages ranting about my clearly obvious jokepost because you can't read properly or think for a second. I mean, it's no different than claiming mafia, or claiming a role that isn't in the game, or claiming a redcheck on a dead townie; it's something so outlandish that it can't possibly be taken true. Coag is confirmed town by many avenues. The fact that both of you took to it like it was some god-forsaken truth and epic play is astounding. There is literally no mafia motive for making that post, and no townie motive either. The only motive that remains is that I felt like kidding around. It isn't supposed to do anything, and isn't there to elicit any kind of reaction. It's just there because I felt like being giddy and 'haha' for a second to myself.

This discussion is over.

Find scum or don't post.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 13:10 GMT
#5141
Rayn where have you been
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 30 2013 19:20 GMT
#5187
Stutters why do you not contribute
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft481
PiGStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 186
SpeCial 41
PiLiPiLi 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1432
White-Ra 179
Hyuk 47
Noble 35
Bale 31
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 470
C9.Mang0324
Sick85
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 44m
Online Event
7h 44m
FEL
12h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.