• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9104 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:57 GMT
#1854
On September 23 2013 11:56 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm back at the worst possible time. ugh. Sorry, I had an extremely busy day today. Any questions for me?

Don't talk. You are supposed to be dead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:03 GMT
#1862
On September 23 2013 11:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The right person has been flipped.

I made two mistakes that we can talk about post game. The first is that I forgot to update the OP after this post:

Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 12:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm updating the signups.

Also important notice, I will be returning to EDT time zone in a little over two weeks. I don't see this game filling and finishing within that time so I'm going to preemptively change the deadline to Eastern Time


The correct deadline was reflected in the day post, however I understand how having the OP contradict the day post created confusion. I will not modkill any of the players who missed the deadline.

Secondly, the vote tally is currently incorrect, DP did vote for FT. However I incorrectly included Chairman Ray, VE, and geript's votes which came after the deadline. When these votes are removed, Chairman Ray reaches 5 first and is still lynched.

Any other issues can be brought up postgame.


Mocsta's vote was 1 min before the deadline. Also, clearly you were counting those votes earlier and now you are not counting them in order to preserve the Chairman ray flip. I fundamentally disagree with that. Firm Tofu needs to be flipped.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:06 GMT
#1864
Yeah....,. I am just about done with this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:07 GMT
#1866
On September 23 2013 12:07 yamato77 wrote:
It really doesn't make a difference.

Yes it does. Firm tofu is scum. Chairman ray was not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:09 GMT
#1870
On September 23 2013 12:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah....,. I am just about done with this game.

Don't you may be the only person who doesn't wanna kill me and I need at least one person


Lol that is a nice change of pace for us VE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:10 GMT
#1872
Ok can we talk about the fact that geript is going to vig me stupidly? Like, I am quite annoyed about that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:12 GMT
#1875
On September 23 2013 12:11 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 12:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok can we talk about the fact that geript is going to vig me stupidly? Like, I am quite annoyed about that.

Can you please link me to the post where geript claims vig? Thanks.

How about you read his filter?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:18 GMT
#1880
On September 23 2013 12:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 12:11 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 23 2013 12:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok can we talk about the fact that geript is going to vig me stupidly? Like, I am quite annoyed about that.

Can you please link me to the post where geript claims vig? Thanks.

So you gave me a town read and didn't see any ANY??? Of the times I told DP he was getting Shot?

That's because he is scum and not reading the thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 03:30 GMT
#1883
I think this might be the game that makes me quit mafia for good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:18 GMT
#1885
On September 23 2013 13:16 Mocsta wrote:
Dp.
Question
Do you known to ever troll?

What?

I am going to interpret this question as 'Am I known to ever troll' and the answer is no. I may have trolled a few times in previous games. But I generally try my best in every game I play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:24 GMT
#1888
On September 23 2013 13:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Hokay then.

Do not Vig DP.

Unfortunately. I don't think geript will change his mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:29 GMT
#1890
On September 23 2013 13:27 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Hokay then.

Do not Vig DP.

Unfortunately. I don't think geript will change his mind.


If he shoots you I will not rest until he is buried. He's aiming for scum VIP two games in a row.


Why would you do that? If he vig's me he is likely the town vig no? To be honest I would like the medic to protect me from his vig shot. It is my only hope.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:33 GMT
#1893
Didn't FT say he was coming back after reading the thread. He seems awfully quiet.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:36 GMT
#1895
On September 23 2013 13:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:16 Mocsta wrote:
Dp.
Question
Do you known to ever troll?

What?

I am going to interpret this question as 'Am I known to ever troll' and the answer is no. I may have trolled a few times in previous games. But I generally try my best in every game I play.

Correct.

On phone so sorry. I'm notorious at bad typing when phone posting.

So if u do t troll.. why did u troll Ve at start of game?


The answer is in my answer. I troll sometimes for jokes or fun. Generally at the start of games. When I answered your question I assumed you were meaning the bigger picture. IE am I known to ever play like Chezinu. the answer is no. I do sometimes troll, but my play in the scope of the entire game is never trolly. You get me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:37 GMT
#1896
On September 23 2013 13:32 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 13:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:27 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Hokay then.

Do not Vig DP.

Unfortunately. I don't think geript will change his mind.


If he shoots you I will not rest until he is buried. He's aiming for scum VIP two games in a row.


Why would you do that? If he vig's me he is likely the town vig no? To be honest I would like the medic to protect me from his vig shot. It is my only hope.

I'd settle for him getting himself modkilled for playing against his win con.

Well. That would be nice. But I think he is just bad at this game and genuinely believes I am scum. When I flip green plz call him an idiot for me. Deal?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:38 GMT
#1897
On September 23 2013 13:34 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 13:31 Mocsta wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 13:16 Mocsta wrote:
Dp.
Question
Do you known to ever troll?

What?

I am going to interpret this question as 'Am I known to ever troll' and the answer is no. I may have trolled a few times in previous games. But I generally try my best in every game I play.

Correct.

On phone so sorry. I'm notorious at bad typing when phone posting.

So if u do t troll.. why did u troll Ve at start of game?

I'm trying to figure out how this has any fucking relevance at all. Hey let's ask a series of questions to make it look like we're participating!


Yes. it is odd. But I am sure that Mocsta has a purpose behind these questions and we will know what that is soon enough.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:46 GMT
#1903
On September 23 2013 13:43 Mocsta wrote:
I get u DP.

For the record. Early game I could see u as scum. I.e. around the time Geript voted u.

Yes. but could you see me as scum for the same reasons that geript could?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:47 GMT
#1904
On September 23 2013 13:44 Blazinghand wrote:
wow we lynched the parity cop D1. this town would be so lost if I hadn't replaced in


LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 04:51 GMT
#1906
Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 06:17 GMT
#1946
VE is town. He is always like this when people call him scum stupidly and he is town. Trust me. I have called him scum stupidly A LOT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 20m
INu's Battles
12h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 20m
Replay Cast
23h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.