• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:00
CEST 10:00
KST 17:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9595 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 14:58 GMT
#1267
NINJA'D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 15:01 GMT
#1271
On September 22 2013 23:57 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:51 Mattchew wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 22 2013 23:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?


I'm gutreading Yamato as town. He doesn't always use the best logic in the world, but when he's town it shines fairly brightly. I don't really know what you mean by his absence affecting my read.


He dropped 1 massively crafted post. Then left without waiting to see the responses or flesh things out via interaction with the thread. That in itself is scummy IMO.

i dont know what yamato is like as scum, but his play comes off to me more as "when you read my opinions you should just agree with them because they are that right"
Yeah, but thats a relatively easy tell to produce as either alingment, especially when its your trademark.

Just like DP being a tunnel machine as a trademark --> Just Jokes

Heres one for you. Some gave yam a town read because he "broke up the DP/Geript thing - "constructively".

Do you classify that as an alignment indicative action?


I wasn't going to say anything when i firsted picked up on this in the interest of not shitting up the thread with the same old useless shit. But when pandian posted this it was clearly false. I had been trying hard for a long period of time to not engage with Geript. So when yamato originally posted that we should stop when I already had it was pretty WTF?!?! When pandain said that yamato was to thank for that I was even more WTF?!??! and realised neither were reading the thread properly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 16:45 GMT
#1329
Before I go to bed I wanted to discuss this post from Firm Tofu in light of him being quite scummy.

On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Now this is clearly a piece of blue hunting, but notice how he tries to downplay his question? Like he doesn't want to be taken serious in his blue hunting because he has inherent guilt and knows it is suspicious. Thoughts?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 16:58 GMT
#1336
Yeah. OK I am fine with the blue hunting part. Well not fine, but I see how he could do that as town. The problem I have with that post is that he is so fucking careful to make it seem silly and unimportant. Like that stupid spelling etc. I could totally see scum doing that. I think that is the important thing we should be looking at.

If he was town, and bluehunting, why would he ask it like that? Why would he downplay the question and act like it's not serious? To me it is because he felt like it was suspicious and the way he asked the question is often a normal reaction to performing acts by which you feel guilty or know are suspicious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 16:59 GMT
#1337
On September 23 2013 01:50 Stutters695 wrote:
Part 1: A Study in Kush


See previous case + wants to lynch Coag via sheeping. Tack on excessive trolling and more importantly: not giving a single shit about the direction of the lynch at all

Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:55 kushm4sta wrote:
ooo i know i just looked at the playerlist
. lonemeow because his progression of actions does not look organic. he votes whoever. they defend. ok vote osmeone else.
mattchew becaues bitching at othe rpeople but not doing anything himself
umasi maybe? dont remember
stutters looks like he had decided to tunnel me before the game even started.



His point on lonemeow is actually good but you can see how little he cares because he never brings it up again.

His Mattchew point doesn't demonstrate a scum mindset and he has zero justification at all for throwing umasi and I in there.

This dude is one scummy scummer.


Yes I agree. I know Kush can care about the game as town. And this game he is doing sweet fuck all. Like, he is posting but he doesn't give a shit.

I want to lynch kush the most after Tofu.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:02 GMT
#1341
On September 23 2013 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:24 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marvellosity do you feel like yamato has been trying to figure out your alignment in this game?

Why should yamato try to figure out marv specifically? There are quite a few good players in this game.


CLASSIC NITPICKING LOL

lynch it with fire

How is that nitpicking? I am legitimally interested in the reasoning. Also I read parts of that game so I know where rayn is coming from but it was a mini and hapa/marv where definitely the most "prestigious" players in the game. This game however is much larger and there are some really good players besides marv.

I get what you are trying to say. It might be the size of the game. However what's bothering me about yamato is that despite Desert mafia being a mini game he was ONLY talking about Hapa/marv on D1 (at the start of the game). In this game he gives ~5 half-arsed scumreads in his big post and then votes for a newbie despite having said "i'm terrible read newbies" earlier on in the game.

He is not really trying to read the strong players, while that's how he operates usually as town.

I read his filter and I must say I don't think it looks scummy. Especially his updated read post looks townie to me. The only weird thing is the vote on ray which he didn't really explain.


Why does it look townie? Is town or scum more likely to post one large post and then have zero interaction afterwards? Don't just say things. Explain why you believe them to be so.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:21 GMT
#1344
On September 23 2013 02:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:24 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 01:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marvellosity do you feel like yamato has been trying to figure out your alignment in this game?

Why should yamato try to figure out marv specifically? There are quite a few good players in this game.


CLASSIC NITPICKING LOL

lynch it with fire

How is that nitpicking? I am legitimally interested in the reasoning. Also I read parts of that game so I know where rayn is coming from but it was a mini and hapa/marv where definitely the most "prestigious" players in the game. This game however is much larger and there are some really good players besides marv.

I get what you are trying to say. It might be the size of the game. However what's bothering me about yamato is that despite Desert mafia being a mini game he was ONLY talking about Hapa/marv on D1 (at the start of the game). In this game he gives ~5 half-arsed scumreads in his big post and then votes for a newbie despite having said "i'm terrible read newbies" earlier on in the game.

He is not really trying to read the strong players, while that's how he operates usually as town.

I read his filter and I must say I don't think it looks scummy. Especially his updated read post looks townie to me. The only weird thing is the vote on ray which he didn't really explain.


Why does it look townie? Is town or scum more likely to post one large post and then have zero interaction afterwards? Don't just say things. Explain why you believe them to be so.

Well you are right - there is not much interaction found afterwards. Is this a scumtell? I don't know. If he doesn't post more before the lynch it maybe is but for now I won't read to much into that. I liked the post because I can follow his reasoning. Especially about FT and VE. Also he is attacking vocal people left and right. I don't think scum would do that this way.


You know how everyone says scum wouldn't attack vocal people? that is the exact reason it is perfect to do it as scum.

Further it is not that him not posting afterwards is a scum tell It is more about the way you would approach things as town.

As Town When I put in a lot of effort to write a long post that has all my reads and calls several people scum, I like to stay around afterwards so I can both read what the rest of the town is thinking and respond and clarify parts fo the case they may not understand or things they disagree with. That is my natural inclination as town.

Now think about this: Are town more likely to post one large heavily edited post and then feel like there job is done and leave the thread? or are scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:31 GMT
#1348
On September 23 2013 02:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:21 DarthPunk wrote:

Now think about this: Are town more likely to post one large heavily edited post and then feel like there job is done and leave the thread? or are scum?

I honestly think this depends heavily on the player. Generally it might be something more scum oriented because it is a lot of contribution but can be posted very controlled and double checked so there are no inconsistencies between the single reads. But I don't think that's something townies don't do at all.
In this case it might be a good idea to wait an see if yamato continues to be active about it don't you think?


Maybe. But what I think doesn't matter to me right now. I want to know what you think. Specifically I want to know how you formulated your town read of yamato. Now. You said that you liked the post because you could follow the train of thought. Why do you think having easy to follow posts is a town trait? surely scum would prefer their posts to be as easy to follow as possible?

Or did you like the posts because you empathize with what yamato was saying?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:36 GMT
#1353
On September 23 2013 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 02:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 23 2013 02:21 DarthPunk wrote:

Now think about this: Are town more likely to post one large heavily edited post and then feel like there job is done and leave the thread? or are scum?

I honestly think this depends heavily on the player. Generally it might be something more scum oriented because it is a lot of contribution but can be posted very controlled and double checked so there are no inconsistencies between the single reads. But I don't think that's something townies don't do at all.
In this case it might be a good idea to wait an see if yamato continues to be active about it don't you think?


Maybe. But what I think doesn't matter to me right now. I want to know what you think. Specifically I want to know how you formulated your town read of yamato. Now. You said that you liked the post because you could follow the train of thought. Why do you think having easy to follow posts is a town trait? surely scum would prefer their posts to be as easy to follow as possible?

Or did you like the posts because you empathize with what yamato was saying?

Maybe I didn't formulate my reasoning optimally. So, by saying I could follow his reasoning I meant to say it makes sense to me. I come to similar conclusions about FT and VE for example.


OK there it is. Thanks.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:38 GMT
#1354
@pandain. Do you think poor play is a scum tell, a town tell or a null tell? Please give reasoning.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:39 GMT
#1356
OK i'm off to bed. Not many people about as it is. catch ya before deadline.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 17:45 GMT
#1361
On September 23 2013 02:41 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:38 DarthPunk wrote:
@pandain. Do you think poor play is a scum tell, a town tell or a null tell? Please give reasoning.


That is too complex to answer lol, I can answer short questions now but don't want to become too involved in the thread right now.

l I'm sleeping now so can you provide an answer for me in the next several hours?

Also tell me if shitting up the thread is a town tell, scum tell or a null tell.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:25 GMT
#1812
On September 23 2013 07:39 marvellosity wrote:
Btw, I'm not sure what I make of DP read-wise, and I highly, highly doubt I'd push for his lynch today, so I'm not sure how productive it is to talk about it now, especially as he's not here to explain it himself.


Well I am here now. Got 20 pages to read. Basically I don't want to lynch koshi because after reading 2 of his town games and one of his scum games, Reading his filter this game, and discussing with rayn I didn't think it was better than a coin flip lynch essentially.

I said I would back rayn later if he was super sure cause I wanted to be super townie friends. Problem is I didn't follow through cause I didn't think it was a good idea.

@Wave. About not mentioning your case on FT. I read it and I thought it was good at the time and was part of the reason I felt suspicious of FT. I just didn't see the point in rehashing it. Sorry if you are upset about that or something ^_^
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:27 GMT
#1814
On September 23 2013 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 04:14 LoneMeow wrote:
I can't get a scum read on anyone but Umasi, and I'm notoriously biased against him so that's almost guaranteed to be wrong. I'll vote him anyway since I have to vote someone. Not sure I'll wake up for the deadline but I'll try.

Chairman Ray is lynchbait like in my last newbie, so probably town. IMHO his "last hour shenigans" plan is terrible, though.

##Vote: Umasi

Here for a while if you want to ask me something.


By the way, this is total bullshit.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 05:11 LoneMeow wrote:

On June 10 2013 23:43 LoneMeow wrote:
I'm really not so sure about StiMaDDict anymore, though, I'm more tempted to think one of Umasi/Xzavier is a better candidate. Umasi has been relatively noncommittal and sheeping a lot for the whole game, while Xzavier's actions since the Firere345 lynch have been almost non-existent which is very suspicious given how he was one of the driving forces for discussion during day 1. The problem here is, I think only one of them is scum but I can't tell which.


Still can't really tell which, though if I had to choose I'd pick Umasi. Both being scum is also possible but I don't consider that super likely right now.

##Vote: Umasi


This is the only time (as town) LoneMeow has ever mentioned Umasi. "Notoriously biased" based on this? Really?!


Hehe. When I read this I thought they were referencing their newbies or something. That is what I put it down to at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:32 GMT
#1815
On September 23 2013 08:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 08:14 geript wrote:
Ok I'm back. I've been keeping up reading but not much else.

People I think are town for various reasons:
Koshi
Mocsta
Yamato
Marv
Rayn

People I'm happy to see lynched
DarthPunk--Obv scum
Tofu--hella weird game, I'm leaning towards scum over super butthurt
Vayne--GTFO 2 posts not even attempting to play the game. If I were a host I'd modkill him and ask for a ban for not even trying to play
WoS--I don't see him really taking any sort of responsibility in this game and that's something I associate with his town play and something I caught onto in his last game (3P) I'd be happy with a lynch there. Plus, he hasn't been bitching about the complete lurkage or really trying to push me either direction. Would shoot after DP.

Complete Lurker List
Xzavier
Cephiro
Zenatsu
gumshoe
Onegu

I'm betting that there's 2-3 scum in this list so the "safe lynch" would be among these guys as I'm mostly ok with everyone's posting.

People I want to see more out of:
Pandain--Just crazy shit left and right; feels like he's disinterested which makes far more sense from a scum perspective right now
Chairman--All I see is a mental struggle in what/how to post but that's something I expect. Need more thought process.

Lol I'm impressed---I've actually been holding back regarding lurker bitching this game because people tend to call me out for it for dumbass reasons. Suffice it to say I'm still plenty pissed we're going to have like 5 modkills, but outside of those the lurk isn't THAT bad. If you look through my filter though I did make a post on what I feel should be done with lurkers.

Why is DP obvscum, G-ript?
And since DP refused to do it, do you mind looking at my analysis of FT's first post and telling me what you think?


Oh by the way. I have a super super solid town read on Wave for getting all annoyed that people aren't reading his analysis.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:42 GMT
#1824
On September 23 2013 09:45 s0Lstice wrote:
Here's a votecount for you cats

kushm4sta (0): Mocsta

VisceraEyes (0): raynpelikoneet

DarthPunk (1): geript, VisceraEyes

geript (0): Pandain, DarthPunk

Pandain (0): LoneMeow

WaveofShadow (0): Mocsta

Coagulation (1): Mr. Cheesecake, [UoN]Sentinel, kushm4sta

Mocsta (2): Koshi, ObviousOne, VayneAuthority

LoneMeow (2): Umasi, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, LoneMeow, raynpelikoneet, Chairman Ray

VayneAuthority (0): Koshi, Pandain

Stutters695 (0): [UoN]Sentinel

[UoN]Sentinel (3): Mocsta, Pandain, Umasi, Coagulation, ObviousOne

Koshi (1): raynpelikoneet, Mocsta, raynpelikoneet

Chairman Ray (2): yamato77, Koshi, Mocsta

yamato77 (3): VisceraEyes, Mattchew, [UoN]Sentinel

Umasi (0): LoneMeow

FirmTofu (1): Koshi

Tough shake for [UoN]Sentinel. He's fish food in


pretty sure I am voting for FT FYI.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:44 GMT
#1827
Wait. WTF? I thought I had just over two hours still?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:48 GMT
#1839
NO FT HAD 6 FIRST AND THE HOSTS FLIPPED THE WRONG PLAYER
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:50 GMT
#1841
On September 23 2013 11:44 geript wrote:
So DP... Any last words?

Not really. You decided I was dead by my second post of the game. I will flip green, you will prove you are an idiot, and I will never have to play with you again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 02:55 GMT
#1848
Something needs to be done about this fucked up lynch by the way. Firm Tofu had 6 first and should have been lynched.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft491
ArmadaUGS69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1562
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h
INu's Battles
4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h
BSL Open Qualifier
11h
Replay Cast
15h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.