• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9656 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:10 GMT
#4058
Decondou, are you here?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:19 GMT
#4059
I'm going to post reads, please respond if you disagree with me:
DarthPunk/Strongandbig
TOWN

Darthpunk rage quitting out was extremely genuine. Unlikely to be scum since he's such an asset. Also too emotional.

Furthermore, SnB has been good for his play so far. Such asthis post which is smart. Not jumping on easy shit but actually analyzing.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:26 GMT
#4061
On September 26 2013 12:19 Pandain wrote:
I'm going to post reads, please respond if you disagree with me:
DarthPunk/Strongandbig
TOWN

Darthpunk rage quitting out was extremely genuine. Unlikely to be scum since he's such an asset. Also too emotional.

Furthermore, SnB has been good for his play so far. Such asthis post which is smart. Not jumping on easy shit but actually analyzing.

raynpelikoneet
Scum

I've posted before while he looks scum. Weak analysis of me, no real focusing of people, just agreement. Contrasts with his town play in Golden Sun mafia. Notice only person he proactively pushed is Koshi, who he stopped pushing eventually anyway.

Despite vote being so close, left two hours before, doesn't make sense for super-active-mafia loving Rayn.
Posts like this are bad.
On September 26 2013 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv should i vote for ceph?


On September 26 2013 08:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Koshi has to be town.


Why

Not just bad play, scum play
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:28 GMT
#4062
On September 26 2013 12:25 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 12:08 Pandain wrote:
On September 26 2013 12:05 Mocsta wrote:
Pandain.

Am I mafia?


I don't think so.

I actually think your medic claim is null rather than town, because I've learned from Golden Sun that mafia can do retarded shit.

But your previous play has been town. You have been active and contributing. Not afraid to get into the limelight and be pressured.

I dunno if that's true.

Not the claim part.

The not afraid to be pressurised. I haven't been pressured yet.
All I have done is chuck the shots yesterday at marv. Cos everyone influential is saying I'm scum, and no one has provided supporting reasons. Annoying as fuck.


Anyways I'm really stumped this game. So much isn't adding up. It's more than just having a bad game.
Going to have to reread with all reads back to null. So demotivated right now though.



You've open yourself to BE pressured by being so proactive. You're not afraid of the limelight. And they're just mad. In an ideal world we would lynch you for lying, but unfortunately Ace isn't here to support me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:31 GMT
#4064
On September 26 2013 12:29 Coagulation wrote:
just gonna throw it out there I have seen mafia ragequit and replace out of a game plenty of times before. its not uncommon.


Examples? Would like to see.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:31 GMT
#4065
I would also complain about you Coag but I think you're pretty much confirmed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:45 GMT
#4068
On September 26 2013 12:39 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 12:01 Pandain wrote:
On September 26 2013 12:00 Risen wrote:
Ahahahahaha this is too good. How bad are TL towns? Every game I've played in since I came back has been an absolute train wreck. So horrible rofl


You're a part of it. You were gone for the lynch and haven't contributed shit

I left very clear instructions on how to proceed. Real life came up, and I fully expected to come back to an FT or Cephiro lynch.


Clear instructions?
Instructions?

First you didn't post anything except you think FT and Ceph are suspicious. But a bunch of people thought that, including somewhat myself.

I would be suspicious of you if I didn't think you were just an egotistical dick.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:45 GMT
#4069
Sorry that was uncalled for, but I mean what I said to a lesser degree
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:55 GMT
#4071
On September 26 2013 12:49 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 17:57 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 25 2013 17:51 Mocsta wrote:
Tofu.

I got what u said the first time.

I'm saying. I think the only way town would fail to address the case is if they gave up. If that was the case, we would have a completely different post from Matt or any town for that matter.

Scum do things for many reasons. Sometimes we can't understand it until post game .

All I'm saying is. If Matt chew could break down the case without resorting to discrediting. He would...

But thanks for responding anyways. U do understand where u r coming from. I am just of a different opinion on how to interpret

To be clear, I don't really mind the Mattchew lynch because he's pretty useless. I just don't think he's going to flip scum based on what he's been saying. We also really, really need to lynch scum today because it reduces scum KP by 1. I think there are quite a few people that are scummier than Mattchew that would be better lynches with a higher chance of flipping scum.

If FT is mafia, so is cephiro, or this is just an honest mistake. I can't tell which.


Explain this
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 03:59 GMT
#4072
On September 26 2013 12:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 12:19 Pandain wrote:
I'm going to post reads, please respond if you disagree with me:
DarthPunk/Strongandbig
TOWN

Darthpunk rage quitting out was extremely genuine. Unlikely to be scum since he's such an asset. Also too emotional.

Furthermore, SnB has been good for his play so far. Such asthis post which is smart. Not jumping on easy shit but actually analyzing.

raynpelikoneet
Scum

I've posted before while he looks scum. Weak analysis of me, no real focusing of people, just agreement. Contrasts with his town play in Golden Sun mafia. Notice only person he proactively pushed is Koshi, who he stopped pushing eventually anyway.

Despite vote being so close, left two hours before, doesn't make sense for super-active-mafia loving Rayn.
Posts like this are bad.
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
marv should i vote for ceph?


Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Koshi has to be town.


Why

Not just bad play, scum play

yamato77

Probably TOWN

Got shot, or purportedly shot. Has been active and contributing. Concerned about him not being as active on D2 considering how good he is, but was active day one and good pushing and points.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 04:00 GMT
#4073
Ok I'm going to consolidate these posts, but tommorow.
Sorry for unintentional spam.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 04:01 GMT
#4074
On September 26 2013 12:34 Coagulation wrote:
umm VE has done it multiple times.

ROL did it in insane mafia 2



Regardless, his posts still seem genuine to me. Additionally, didn't RoL have real life problems and not mafia problems?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 04:13 GMT
#4076
So Coag, what are your thoughts.
You know I value them.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 05:13 GMT
#4089
Iamperfect I am also curious why you would ever advocate lynching someone who just claimed blue and could be easily counter claimed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 05:25 GMT
#4090
Sentenial why do you think I'm going after easy targets when I'm clearly not. What do you think of me now.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 20:10 GMT
#4384
Rayn I can't get over how retarded you are if you think I'm scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#4393
On September 27 2013 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
The thing I keep coming back to without trying is the fact that so many people wanted FT dead at the end of the day D1, yet when I was trying to get people to vote him D2 no one was interested. I don't know what it means, but it just seems to me like it should have been easier early on given that he was town. : /


LOL
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#4398
On September 27 2013 05:37 yamato77 wrote:
Even if I believe you honestly made this mistake, it's still fishy that you even bring up that logic, lol.

And he's reacting fishily.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#4403
Previously VE didn't give a fuck.
Now he dies
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#4405
Does*, but also hopefully dies
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft520
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft520
WinterStarcraft360
RuFF_SC2 164
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1103
White-Ra 203
Noble 56
Hyuk 54
Bale 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4407
Counter-Strike
taco 662
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox578
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor673
Other Games
summit1g9709
Coldzera 873
C9.Mang0321
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21599
League of Legends
• Lourlo205
• Stunt74
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 32m
Online Event
8h 32m
FEL
13h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.