• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10159 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:32 GMT
#1099
On September 22 2013 18:29 kushm4sta wrote:
dp you saying meta doesn't work on you is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard. i think you are more metable than most poeple actually. like me for isntance

Clearly it doesn't work for geript and Firm tofu. Why you scum kush?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:35 GMT
#1101
On September 22 2013 18:32 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 17:54 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 22 2013 17:52 Mocsta wrote:
That doesnt make him scummy FT.

I understand that meta cases aren't always the best. That's why I haven't made a case on DP and pushed him like an inbred retard (see:geript). I am simply posting my thoughts, nothing more, nothing less.


So you are posting useless shit casting me in a scummy light and then are very clearly NOT calling me scum. What the fuck is it with bad players attacking me this game.

You need to get off your high horse and step back for a minute. I refuse to indulge you and these ad hominem attacks. Maybe my meta argument is bullshit. Maybe I am completely wrong. That doesn't mean you wave your dick around like you rule the thread and every player is a piece of shit compared to you.

If you want to discuss why my thoughts are poorly reasoned, I willing to have a go at it. I will not, however, humor you if you continue to waste my time in this manner.


I find it fucking hilarious that you are all upset about ad hom when you are quoting a post of yourself calling geript an inbred retard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:36 GMT
#1102
I want you to actually read 5 games of mine before you make a meta case. If you come back and tell me which games you have read we can talk.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:44 GMT
#1106
On September 22 2013 18:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:29 kushm4sta wrote:
dp you saying meta doesn't work on you is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard. i think you are more metable than most poeple actually. like me for isntance

Clearly it doesn't work for geript and Firm tofu. Why you scum kush?

well they are terrible at meta apparently


Kush. If you had to lynch three players right now. who would they be and why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:45 GMT
#1107
On September 22 2013 18:44 FirmTofu wrote:
@DP
I wasn't attacking geript with ad hom, I was insulting him. There is a difference.

I'm not going to make a meta case on you. I no longer believe you are scum.


Isn't that convenient for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:50 GMT
#1111
On September 22 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
DP.

Do you find FT backing down indicative of a townie prodding for information and diverting course as they are satisfied.

Or scum prodding around, and diverting as shits about to get started?


I find it odd that FT thought I was scummy for being defensive. And then when I am defensive towards him he thinks I am townie. There is a real inconsistency in his narrative IMO.

I think a scum Firm Tofu would ABSOLUTELY not want to get into it with me.

Further his originally thread summary was really really off. Actually I have had some thoughts. I may construct a longer post shortly about this if you'll give me some time.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:50 GMT
#1112
On September 22 2013 18:47 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:42 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:29 kushm4sta wrote:
dp you saying meta doesn't work on you is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard. i think you are more metable than most poeple actually. like me for isntance

Clearly it doesn't work for geript and Firm tofu. Why you scum kush?

well they are terrible at meta apparently


Kush. If you had to lynch three players right now. who would they be and why?


I have no idea. probably lurkers atm since i have no scum reads? dont know who is lurking really though


If you had to. Commit to something please. Give me some names.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:00 GMT
#1118
On September 22 2013 18:58 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
DP.

Do you find FT backing down indicative of a townie prodding for information and diverting course as they are satisfied.

Or scum prodding around, and diverting as shits about to get started?


I find it odd that FT thought I was scummy for being defensive. And then when I am defensive towards him he thinks I am townie. There is a real inconsistency in his narrative IMO.

I think a scum Firm Tofu would ABSOLUTELY not want to get into it with me.

Further his originally thread summary was really really off. Actually I have had some thoughts. I may construct a longer post shortly about this if you'll give me some time.

I would like to clarify my intentions here.

The inconsistent narrative was deliberate. Why? You are active. Accusing you allows me to read you better. Think rayn's style of play. By posting an inconsistent narrative, I can gauge your response as being townie or scummy in a quick, direct, and efficient fashion.

Furthermore, I can assess the extent to which you are actually scumhunting. The fact that you noticed the inconsistency makes you look more town to me. You want to find scum. You're looking for inconsistencies.


I can assure you, scum FirmTofu would buddy you until you die. You'll just have to take my word on that bit.


So, what you are saying is that you accused me falsely based on some really bad meta read. and this whole time it was, in fact, a ploy in order to read me better? is that it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:02 GMT
#1120
On September 22 2013 19:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:51 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
DP.

Do you find FT backing down indicative of a townie prodding for information and diverting course as they are satisfied.

Or scum prodding around, and diverting as shits about to get started?

I know this isn't addressed to me, but I would like to take a moment to address it. I hope you don't mind.

As scum, I would use DP as a tool. I know DP is respected in this community and has the ability to sway lynches in his direction regardless of alignment. Assuming DP is town and I am scum, I would latch on to DP and win his trust. Then, I would exchange reads about other players and slowly convince him to vote whoever I wanted him to vote, essentially leading him astray.

As town, I am more interested in determining his alignment.

You can see which path I chose to take.

I would like everyone to assess which players are buddying DP and look into them heavily because they are probably playing a scum game similar to how I would play it had I rolled scum.

There are better town players than me in this game. So why look at the players buddying me? Why not others?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:03 GMT
#1121
On September 22 2013 19:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:58 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
DP.

Do you find FT backing down indicative of a townie prodding for information and diverting course as they are satisfied.

Or scum prodding around, and diverting as shits about to get started?


I find it odd that FT thought I was scummy for being defensive. And then when I am defensive towards him he thinks I am townie. There is a real inconsistency in his narrative IMO.

I think a scum Firm Tofu would ABSOLUTELY not want to get into it with me.

Further his originally thread summary was really really off. Actually I have had some thoughts. I may construct a longer post shortly about this if you'll give me some time.

I would like to clarify my intentions here.

The inconsistent narrative was deliberate. Why? You are active. Accusing you allows me to read you better. Think rayn's style of play. By posting an inconsistent narrative, I can gauge your response as being townie or scummy in a quick, direct, and efficient fashion.

Furthermore, I can assess the extent to which you are actually scumhunting. The fact that you noticed the inconsistency makes you look more town to me. You want to find scum. You're looking for inconsistencies.


I can assure you, scum FirmTofu would buddy you until you die. You'll just have to take my word on that bit.
Maybe im twisting context here.. but you buddied him the moment you rescinded your pressure....


LOL. That is true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:17 GMT
#1129
On September 22 2013 19:10 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 19:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:58 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 18:47 Mocsta wrote:
DP.

Do you find FT backing down indicative of a townie prodding for information and diverting course as they are satisfied.

Or scum prodding around, and diverting as shits about to get started?


I find it odd that FT thought I was scummy for being defensive. And then when I am defensive towards him he thinks I am townie. There is a real inconsistency in his narrative IMO.

I think a scum Firm Tofu would ABSOLUTELY not want to get into it with me.

Further his originally thread summary was really really off. Actually I have had some thoughts. I may construct a longer post shortly about this if you'll give me some time.

I would like to clarify my intentions here.

The inconsistent narrative was deliberate. Why? You are active. Accusing you allows me to read you better. Think rayn's style of play. By posting an inconsistent narrative, I can gauge your response as being townie or scummy in a quick, direct, and efficient fashion.

Furthermore, I can assess the extent to which you are actually scumhunting. The fact that you noticed the inconsistency makes you look more town to me. You want to find scum. You're looking for inconsistencies.


I can assure you, scum FirmTofu would buddy you until you die. You'll just have to take my word on that bit.


So, what you are saying is that you accused me falsely based on some really bad meta read. and this whole time it was, in fact, a ploy in order to read me better? is that it?

No, I accused you on a legitimate meta read that I "flavored" with some inconsistencies about your prior defensive behavior.

SO in your genuine read. You put in some bullshit just so that when I picked up on said bullshit you would be able to read me? Even though you were already reading me from meta?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:23 GMT
#1132
Yeahh..... FirmTofu is scum.

##vote: firmtofu
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:24 GMT
#1133
Im going to eat dinner and then play some league then I will write a large post on why he is scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:33 GMT
#1135
I could also lynch Kush BTW.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:38 GMT
#1137
You realise that Tofu went after me AFTER everyone called geript townie for going after me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:39 GMT
#1139
On September 22 2013 19:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 19:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I could also lynch Kush BTW.

Well you making a followup case on FT or Kush?

Yes. Both. But I am playing league right now and making short posts between ques.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:53 GMT
#1147
On September 22 2013 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:42 FirmTofu wrote:
As much as I dislike DP's play this game, DP's response to me is making me warm up to him. It is reminiscent of classic town play.

Townies know they are town. Therefore, when people call them scum, they instinctively believe the accuser is "bad" or scum. After all, they are town and they know that the accuser is wrong. This knowledge makes them act in anger and frustration when defending themselves.

Classic thought process: "How could this asshole accuse me? I'm town! I've been playing super pro-town all game and this guy is saying I'm scum? He must be a terrible player or scum."

While DP's anger toward me could be manufactured, it feels rather genuine.


Given DP exhibited this exact same response to at least one other player (geript) and probably someone else I forgot too, why is it enough to give you a townread of him when directed at you, yet it doesn't even register on your radar when he did it earlier in the thread (which you have apparently been reading)?


In fact. He called me scummy for doing it earlier, and townie when it was directed at him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 10:58 GMT
#1150
On September 22 2013 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
Indeed. I'd rather like an explanation for what, exactly, the difference is to make what seems to be the same thing a tell for the opposite alignment.


He said he did it on purpose as a way to read me. Like he was intentionally inconsistent so that he could see if I would pick up on it or not.

This was all discussed on the previous page. I don't buy it. Clearly. As I am voting for him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 11:23 GMT
#1155
On September 22 2013 20:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 19:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 19:55 marvellosity wrote:
Indeed. I'd rather like an explanation for what, exactly, the difference is to make what seems to be the same thing a tell for the opposite alignment.


He said he did it on purpose as a way to read me. Like he was intentionally inconsistent so that he could see if I would pick up on it or not.

This was all discussed on the previous page. I don't buy it. Clearly. As I am voting for him.


At the very best that it's extremely stupid. There's a whole thread-worth of material, including plenty of yours to be looking at, and he feels the need to indulge in some silly 'game' to read your alignment.

Why???

Almost anything else is better to do than that.


Because he got caught in a huge inconsistency and then made up that it was all a plan to get out of it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 11:31 GMT
#1158
On September 22 2013 20:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and DP I've asked this of you before, but why in the hell are you so angry this game (or at least acting as such)?
I've seen you get like this at various points of a game but never so consistently throughout and obviously so.

This is what made me talk early on about you 'overdoing it.'


Because people are attacking me stupidly based on meta they clearly know nothing about. Also geript has been a total fucking dick wad this game if he is town. And has repeatedly try and rile me up. Look at Ego. I did the same thing when scum oats attacked me stupidly based on meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 706
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings197
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26132
Shuttle 11571
FanTaSy 1635
Hyuk 1017
Horang2 584
BeSt 502
Mini 274
Pusan 249
Stork 231
EffOrt 140
[ Show more ]
Killer 138
Last 135
Zeus 121
Mind 88
ggaemo 69
Hyun 56
sorry 48
PianO 45
ToSsGirL 38
Snow 37
Bale 34
Sea.KH 34
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 22
Aegong 21
zelot 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli832
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33559
singsing2867
B2W.Neo801
Hui .77
Livibee66
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 16m
Replay Cast
11h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.