• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:27 GMT
#3608
On September 26 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:24 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:09 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

And in light of previous why are you making shit up about last game and also defending the guy making shit up about me? Fuck


Wtf OO? What did I make up about the last game?

I was the shittastic teammate last game. Everyone else was good. Lol


You were shittastic, that is besides the point. My point is that most of the team lurked and was useless in the grand scheme of things. Felkyr, you, randombum, coag... austin day 1-2 and 'till the end of 3, 'slam who was obv mafia but nobody lynched him because he was an easy target. Only clarity was a town influence, and myself to a certain extent. Austin in the latter part.

Oh shit that's right there were 7 of us in that game. I channeled my rage at you. Sorry. You want some coffee and a German cookie?


8.German cookie sounds good. I'm mad at Pandain for shittastic cases on both of us too, but does that make him scum necessarily?

You focus on me too much. What are your other thoughts
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:33 GMT
#3622
On September 26 2013 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Or lets vote Pandain for making a terrible case. So much better than voting the guy having 14 pages filter and making a terrible case on FT and a terrible 1up case on JAT.


You agreed with my case?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:34 GMT
#3626
Bit annoyed ATM that I'm being ignored, I guess I'll explain my thoughts more later
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:50 GMT
#3652
On September 26 2013 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
thanks for your stellar contribution.

why don't you just go away?

Stop being a dick.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:56 GMT
#3663
Stop I need to interrogate you when I get home
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 21:57 GMT
#3665
Not talking to you
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 22:53 GMT
#3702
Does literally no one want to vote VE?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 23:31 GMT
#3759
VE is still best lynch but between ceph and lm, lm is best.

Besides ceph contributing more, my main suspicion of LM was him voting himself as there's no town reason to. Same applies to VE Day one but his was even more suspicious
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 00:11 GMT
#3817
What do you mean decondou that makes perfect sense. Doesn't want to claim role if he doesn't have to
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 00:13 GMT
#3818
I'd rather lynch LM
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3846
On September 26 2013 05:44 Pandain wrote:
Quick reasons why VE is scum before I go to class:
1. Has been lurking day two but still clearly reading.
2. Tried to cast doubt on Yamato as confirmed town, why even do that.
3. Just accused JAT for "why you pick FT" and being incredulous at it. Despite this, VE has said that he thinks FT best option and he only switched because no one would talk to him. Why is he so surprised at JAT.
4. Hasn't really been pushing lynches, merely commenting, agreeing, or disagreeing
5. Yam and WoS both thought and said VE was scum before they got shot.
6.
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 05:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am also going to vote for LoneMeow. For the town.


g2g be back later plz vote VE I will help with the crusade
Bad random vote, doesn't comment on key issues going on which corresponds to my noting his inconspicious absense.


Repost.

Anyone want to switch to a better lynch on a conspicuously inactive person
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 00:53 GMT
#3855
I'm willing to do it if we guarantee enough votes

Not sold on Zara though I'm having a town read on him
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 00:54 GMT
#3858
Also think LM more likely scum
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:13 GMT
#3884
Does still literally no one else see the scum in VE?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:18 GMT
#3891
On September 26 2013 10:16 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
VE is acting funny. He isn't yelling at anyone.

Thank you.
On September 26 2013 10:15 justanothertownie wrote:
I think voting Zaragon is a bad idea regardless...

This.
Really the only concern I have with him is his posts are few.

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable btw with a lonemeow lynch. CC, VE, and Stutters all voting for him.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:24 GMT
#3897
On September 26 2013 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 05:44 Pandain wrote:
Quick reasons why VE is scum before I go to class:
1. Has been lurking day two but still clearly reading.
2. Tried to cast doubt on Yamato as confirmed town, why even do that.
3. Just accused JAT for "why you pick FT" and being incredulous at it. Despite this, VE has said that he thinks FT best option and he only switched because no one would talk to him. Why is he so surprised at JAT.
4. Hasn't really been pushing lynches, merely commenting, agreeing, or disagreeing
5. Yam and WoS both thought and said VE was scum before they got shot.
6.
On September 26 2013 05:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I am also going to vote for LoneMeow. For the town.


g2g be back later plz vote VE I will help with the crusade
Bad random vote, doesn't comment on key issues going on which corresponds to my noting his inconspicious absense.



1) Not alignment indicative. I would read the thread regardless of my alignment, and I'm wont to lurk these days regardless of alignment. I'm here when I can be, and I comment on pertinent issues when I can. This does not make me scum.

2) It has nothing to do with "casting doubt". It has to do with getting burned as fuck by people (myself included) confirming someone as town when they (we) absolutely should NOT have. I may believe that Yamato is town (and I do, presently) but that doesn't mean that he's "confirmed town". As I said before: the only confirmed town are the dead.

3) I don't even know what you're referring to here. Maybe a quote or something could help.

4) Again, this isn't alignment indicative in the least. Once upon a time in my mafia career, yes. Nowadays, not so much. However I have been, as you say, commenting, agreeing or disagreeing with things. I don't understand why you say this is a point against me, if anything it shows that I'm trying to figure out the game WITH others. But whatever. This is a null tell.

5) WIFOM. Also as scum I don't shoot people who are suspicious of me. I shoot people who are NOT suspicious of me. Ask anyone. WIFOM defense of a WIFOM point. Suck it bro.

6) Maybe you could explain how this "random vote" is bad. You may not like my reasons, but it's not a BAD vote - guy hasn't done anything and I think he's a fine vote for today.

In short, this case is bad and you should feel bad Pandain. For shame.

By the way in response to this:
The fact is he hasn't been contributing original thought lately. And this day has had a lot of topics. The previous day were agreements and disagreements with statements anyway.
2. If you think he's town, and you should think he's heavily probably town, why try to cast doubt on him anyway. Maybe in later game situations, but now all you are doing is hurting others perceiving him as town which you should do if you perceive him as town.

And in my eyes you're being active, not productive. There's a difference and your skimming/lurking.

Scum shoot people who are blue or on the right track/good analyzers. In either case, I trust their judgement on you and furthermore I find it suspicious they're shot. May be wifom but its more true then not.

Then why vote yourself, as well during day one? The votes were close, why not take a stand/judgement. Came after the deadline and seems like a cop out
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:27 GMT
#3904
On September 26 2013 10:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Why are we voting for LoneMeow? My read on him hasn't changed much... I think he tried to do something productive and gave up. As opposed to Newb47 (scum game) where it came pretty naturally.

I would rather vote for VE, but basically because LM is better than Ceph. LM isn't contributing at all versus Ceph who is(at least now).
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:32 GMT
#3910
Poll: VE is scum

Probably (5)
 
100%

5 total votes

Your vote: VE is scum

(Vote): Probably



Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:33 GMT
#3915
I like the consensus!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2013 01:33 GMT
#3918
On September 26 2013 10:33 Mocsta wrote:
##unviite
vote: iamp

And the reward for most retarded vote is..............
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1022
ComeBackTV 926
SteadfastSC814
TaKeTV 550
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex159
EnkiAlexander 86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 814
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 159
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Sea.KH 69
910 55
Snow 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Yoon 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1707
Khaldor1151
Lowko477
Other Games
singsing2263
hiko1172
Beastyqt572
B2W.Neo411
Livibee203
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX137
ArmadaUGS127
XaKoH 126
KnowMe110
Mew2King83
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 28
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3355
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 40m
Online Event
19h 40m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.