• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9109 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 15:49 GMT
#752
On September 22 2013 00:48 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 00:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
If you guys know anything about DP then you know exactly why I asked those questions.
Playing voice mafia but I'll check back periodically.


HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS PLAYING VOICE MAFIA

Come play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 16:39 GMT
#760
On September 22 2013 01:38 Mattchew wrote:
well hello everybody... i am playing!


Are you claiming nosy neighbour?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 16:46 GMT
#766
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 16:49 GMT
#768
On September 22 2013 01:47 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As I went to the voting thread I noticed LoneMeow voted Pandain. So I found his filter.

On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain



On September 21 2013 22:29 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:04 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain

I'm here; what don't you like about my explanation here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=35#684


It feels like you were just looking for someone to jump on. That doesn't feel very town way to play D1. Not enough to say I'd have a scum read on you, but I'll be watching your actions.


These posts feel scummy. LoneMeow places an easy vote on Pandain, and condemns Mocsta for jumping on Pandain early. LM states that looking for someone to jump on doesn't feel very townie, but LM himself jumps on Pandain.

"I'm suspicious of you, but not enough to say I have a scum read" --- it feels pretty sticky to me.


The problematic part of Mocsta's attack on Pandain is what happened before the ninja vote.

Also, wrt. Pandain, is there any valid town explanation why he'd vote but not explain his vote?


Why would scum vote but not explain their vote? Does it seem like a particularly good idea for scum to do it? I think it is more likely that town would do something like that, than mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 16:59 GMT
#771
On September 22 2013 01:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:47 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As I went to the voting thread I noticed LoneMeow voted Pandain. So I found his filter.

On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain



On September 21 2013 22:29 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:04 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain

I'm here; what don't you like about my explanation here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=35#684


It feels like you were just looking for someone to jump on. That doesn't feel very town way to play D1. Not enough to say I'd have a scum read on you, but I'll be watching your actions.


These posts feel scummy. LoneMeow places an easy vote on Pandain, and condemns Mocsta for jumping on Pandain early. LM states that looking for someone to jump on doesn't feel very townie, but LM himself jumps on Pandain.

"I'm suspicious of you, but not enough to say I have a scum read" --- it feels pretty sticky to me.


The problematic part of Mocsta's attack on Pandain is what happened before the ninja vote.

Also, wrt. Pandain, is there any valid town explanation why he'd vote but not explain his vote?


Why would scum vote but not explain their vote? Does it seem like a particularly good idea for scum to do it? I think it is more likely that town would do something like that, than mafia.
Geript as scum did it in the game.
which you were in... jeezzzz louise


Did I say it was impossible for scum to do it? no. But i think it is Less likely that scum would do it. Do you disagree with that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:06 GMT
#776
On September 22 2013 02:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:59 DarthPunk wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 22 2013 01:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:47 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As I went to the voting thread I noticed LoneMeow voted Pandain. So I found his filter.

On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain



On September 21 2013 22:29 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 21 2013 22:04 Mocsta wrote:
On September 21 2013 21:55 LoneMeow wrote:
Not sure what to make of this geript vs the world thing.

Mocsta jumping on Pandain (before the ninja vote) seemed weird and I am suspicious.

I do want Pandain to explain his vote though. Until he does,

##Vote: Pandain

I'm here; what don't you like about my explanation here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=35#684


It feels like you were just looking for someone to jump on. That doesn't feel very town way to play D1. Not enough to say I'd have a scum read on you, but I'll be watching your actions.


These posts feel scummy. LoneMeow places an easy vote on Pandain, and condemns Mocsta for jumping on Pandain early. LM states that looking for someone to jump on doesn't feel very townie, but LM himself jumps on Pandain.

"I'm suspicious of you, but not enough to say I have a scum read" --- it feels pretty sticky to me.


The problematic part of Mocsta's attack on Pandain is what happened before the ninja vote.

Also, wrt. Pandain, is there any valid town explanation why he'd vote but not explain his vote?


Why would scum vote but not explain their vote? Does it seem like a particularly good idea for scum to do it? I think it is more likely that town would do something like that, than mafia.
Geript as scum did it in the game.
which you were in... jeezzzz louise

Did I say it was impossible for scum to do it? no. But i think it is Less likely that scum would do it. Do you disagree with that?
I don't think it matters what I think is more or less likely. I still want him to contribute to the thread by the deadline,, preferably, within the first 24hrs.

I can't think of a reason why you would want a different outcome?

So, if you are commenting prematurely ---> are you finding it scummy that ppl want a response? otherwise, why not just wait for pandain to comment?


I don;t think he should be called scum for ninja voting. Of course I want him to explain himself. But honestly I don't want to waste a lynch on someone who doesn't post. I would rather the vig deal with them and we lynch someone whose flip is both more certain and also more revealing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:09 GMT
#778
On September 22 2013 02:05 Mocsta wrote:
Dp

VE acknowledged my points on Geript.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=35#687
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=35#692

Where do you stand now?

Nite.


Yeha that seems solid. I still think he could be a good VIG shot. I too would love to hear from Wave.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:15 GMT
#782
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:20 GMT
#786
##Vote: Geript

Die.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:23 GMT
#788
On September 22 2013 02:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:20 DarthPunk wrote:
##Vote: Geript

Die.

There's no way you lynch me. And then you die night 1 when I shoot you in the face. Enjoy bish.

If you are town I will never play in a game with you again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:35 GMT
#796
On September 22 2013 02:30 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?

No. But When you popped in the thread with a one liner asking to lynch an active kush you should reasonably expect people to take issue with it. I think your case is OK. I'm not sure how much scum hunting kush does in the first half of day one usually though or what threshold kush's non-scum hunting becomes flying under the radar intentionally.

So while you're case is good and the thought process is solid I'm not sure if kush is scum or just Kush and therefore I probably don't want to lynch him yet.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:39 GMT
#800
On September 22 2013 02:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:30 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?

No. But When you popped in the thread with a one liner asking to lynch an active kush you should reasonably expect people to take issue with it. I think your case is OK. I'm not sure how much scum hunting kush does in the first half of day one usually though or what threshold kush's non-scum hunting becomes flying under the radar intentionally.

So while you're case is good and the thought process is solid I'm not sure if kush is scum or just Kush and therefore I probably don't want to lynch him yet.

Blah blah. I still refuse to take an actual stance. Blah blah

Don't talk to me please. I don't want to hear it and I don't want to be baited into more shit flinging with you. Which is clearly your intention.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:46 GMT
#804
YAY marv is here. I was getting worried.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:57 GMT
#812
On September 22 2013 02:54 marvellosity wrote:
I found one odd post from DP, but I'm not sure how much it means

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=30#599

It's unlike DP to defer like this. Then again, I don't see any particular reason he'd do so as mafia rather than town. Just something I noticed.


We are in a townie circle together essentially. Also last game he read Koshi correctly and I read him incorrectly. So yeah that is pretty much the reason.

What do you think of geript? Do you buy his (assumed) vig claim?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 18:03 GMT
#817
On September 22 2013 02:59 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not going to think about geript until I'm forced to think about geript. Which is hopefully not this cycle.

It's all just this blerghy mess.


It's actually not. And it's actually important. If he is a Vig he is likely going to shoot me stupidly. If he isn't he is scum. It hasn't ALL been a shit fest and there are some key points that VE made.

Obviously I know you well enough to know that you will do what you want regardless. But i kinda expected you to have some input on this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 18:08 GMT
#823
Right. It's 4 am and im going to sleep. I will post in respond to Yamato and everything after that tomorrow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 08:41 GMT
#1086
On September 22 2013 17:32 FirmTofu wrote:
Just going to post my thoughts as I read.
(On page 31) Mr. DP is being extremely defensive. Instead of actively hunting scum, he's running around pouring water on the fire enveloping him. This is what I don't like. Town DP is someone who reads the read carefully, deliberately, and cautiously. His accusations are usually well reasoned and well timed. This is precisely why he is always a good NK for scum and has a penchant for dying early in most games.

In this game, DP is entirely different.

Which games Have we played in together?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:25 GMT
#1095
On September 22 2013 17:49 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 17:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 17:32 FirmTofu wrote:
Just going to post my thoughts as I read.
(On page 31) Mr. DP is being extremely defensive. Instead of actively hunting scum, he's running around pouring water on the fire enveloping him. This is what I don't like. Town DP is someone who reads the read carefully, deliberately, and cautiously. His accusations are usually well reasoned and well timed. This is precisely why he is always a good NK for scum and has a penchant for dying early in most games.

In this game, DP is entirely different.

Which games Have we played in together?

Persona, of course! I was scum that game. I believe we killed you night 1.

I have read a fair number of games you have played in, particularly your day 1 play. There is a reason you are known to die Day 1 in nearly every game you participate in. It's because you make scum scared. Scum fear you. You aren't scaring anyone this game. That's what I'm worried about.


Firstly meta doesn't work on me. Secondly Why are you trying to read me with meta when you have played in 1 game with me and that game I died night zero? You have no credibility in your meta read. Thirdly your meta read is a pile of shit. Which follows some thread analysis which came to the exact opposite conclusion any rational person would expect.

What gives? Am I never defensive as town? Look at mario mini. Or any game in which hapa and I played together. I am actually often defensive when people attack me stupidly, as both town and scum.

You are just talking shit, you have no fucking credibility to even attempt to meta read me. So how about you do something useful like read the game and tell me who the scum are because all you have done is cast suspicion on me whilst POINTEDLY NOT calling me scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:27 GMT
#1096
On September 22 2013 17:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 17:52 Mocsta wrote:
That doesnt make him scummy FT.

I understand that meta cases aren't always the best. That's why I haven't made a case on DP and pushed him like an inbred retard (see:geript). I am simply posting my thoughts, nothing more, nothing less.


So you are posting useless shit casting me in a scummy light and then are very clearly NOT calling me scum. What the fuck is it with bad players attacking me this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 22 2013 09:31 GMT
#1098
And it's all based on meta they clearly have no idea about and do not know how to apply correctly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 20m
INu's Battles
12h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 20m
Replay Cast
23h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.