• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:07 GMT
#540
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:08 GMT
#542
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:11 GMT
#544
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:14 GMT
#546
On September 21 2013 12:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
VE. You're looking at the wrong post for why DP is scum.


Please create some sort of case, which includes some sort of evidence. You mentioned meta so link some old games of mine. Until then go away plz.

This is more like something I can agree with. The post you quoted here is extremely suspicious to me. He's trying to fabricate suspicion on you THROUGH me. Why not point to the post himself? Explain his own thoughts?


I think this is really key when deciding if geript is town or scum. Like before you pointed this out VE I was basically assuming he was just bad town. But trying to push me THROUGH you is actually scummy rather than just bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:19 GMT
#549
On September 21 2013 12:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Why? Gut?


I mean they aren't like super solid or anything, but both are in the thread posting at the start of the game which is more often townies than not. A few meta things from rayn and I liked his questioning about tunnelling VE. VE seems pretty townie due to his butthurt and the way he identified something really scummy and not super obvious about the way geript was behaving which I liked. Obviously this is all subject to change but I think it is likely that VE and rayn are town.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:22 GMT
#551
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!


I'm not so sure about that part. Cause you know. I always think you are town even when you are scum.

But sure. What do you think of what VE pointed out about geript?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:25 GMT
#553
On September 21 2013 12:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!

Why even add the option that you are scum? Strange, I dont remember you doing that.

For realz I am in bed now.

Cause he knows I would be worried about that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:27 GMT
#556
On September 21 2013 12:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!


I'm not so sure about that part. Cause you know. I always think you are town even when you are scum.

But sure. What do you think of what VE pointed out about geript?

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

Well, you'll do what a majority of the town wants you to do. Unless you do something I like, I'm going to try and convince them that you should hang...instead of whatever it is you wanted to do...which is nothing, apparently.

You mean this post?
I don't think this says anything..


No this:

On September 21 2013 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
VE. You're looking at the wrong post for why DP is scum.


Please create some sort of case, which includes some sort of evidence. You mentioned meta so link some old games of mine. Until then go away plz.

This is more like something I can agree with. The post you quoted here is extremely suspicious to me. He's trying to fabricate suspicion on you THROUGH me. Why not point to the post himself? Explain his own thoughts?


I think this is really key when deciding if geript is town or scum. Like before you pointed this out VE I was basically assuming he was just bad town. But trying to push me THROUGH you is actually scummy rather than just bad.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:40 GMT
#562
On September 21 2013 12:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!


I'm not so sure about that part. Cause you know. I always think you are town even when you are scum.

But sure. What do you think of what VE pointed out about geript?

On September 21 2013 12:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

Well, you'll do what a majority of the town wants you to do. Unless you do something I like, I'm going to try and convince them that you should hang...instead of whatever it is you wanted to do...which is nothing, apparently.

You mean this post?
I don't think this says anything..


No this:

On September 21 2013 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
VE. You're looking at the wrong post for why DP is scum.


Please create some sort of case, which includes some sort of evidence. You mentioned meta so link some old games of mine. Until then go away plz.

This is more like something I can agree with. The post you quoted here is extremely suspicious to me. He's trying to fabricate suspicion on you THROUGH me. Why not point to the post himself? Explain his own thoughts?


I think this is really key when deciding if geript is town or scum. Like before you pointed this out VE I was basically assuming he was just bad town. But trying to push me THROUGH you is actually scummy rather than just bad.


One thing i would like to know before:
geript: What post was VE in your opinion looking to, and what post he should have instead looked into?
What is the post that makes DP scum?

The thing is. He should have already posted and discussed all this if he is as convinced I am scum as he seems. It is telling that he did not. It is scummy that he tried to get VE to do it for him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:41 GMT
#564
On September 21 2013 12:39 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:28 kushm4sta wrote:
um by scumhunting as a team you mean having a conversation between the two of you that no one else wants to read? if so please dont

Just make the meta case and stfu before you do so.


how the fuck do i make a case on someone when it's like an hour into the game??


You said you were going to make a meta case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:44 GMT
#569
On September 21 2013 12:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 11:34 DarthPunk wrote:
So basically I agree with rayn, I want mocsta to tell us all he is policy voting Kush.

Here's where he should've been looking. DP doesn't post like this as town. No real follow through or bite. Just throwaway generic DP townesque play.

Firstly you're wrong. See GSL III. Secondly meta doesn't work on me. I keep telling you all and you all keep mis-using it. Thirdly I don't buy that you could have such a seemingly solid scum read on me based on that post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:46 GMT
#571
On September 21 2013 12:43 geript wrote:
Plus, DP makes more demanding instead of passive requirements.

But really why should I blow my wad all over DP just to see him not hang. First major push never gets lynched.

It wasn't a major push it was a flaccid penis.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:47 GMT
#573
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:51 GMT
#576
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:40 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:34 DarthPunk wrote:
So basically I agree with rayn, I want mocsta to tell us all he is policy voting Kush.

Here's where he should've been looking. DP doesn't post like this as town. No real follow through or bite. Just throwaway generic DP townesque play.

Firstly you're wrong. See GSL III. Secondly meta doesn't work on me. I keep telling you all and you all keep mis-using it. Thirdly I don't buy that you could have such a seemingly solid scum read on me based on that post.

You keep spewing complete bullshit. I'm not going to drop a big as meta case. My points aren't based on meta. I'm not making shit about meta. I only use meta to read a very few people and for the rest it's just a way to accuse people. You're scum flat out get over it.


You keep saying your points are based on meta when they clearly are. I Think it is pointless talking to you anymore. Someone please vig geript.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:51 GMT
#577
^ *Aren't based on meta when they clearly are.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:56 GMT
#582
On September 21 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?

Nope. Thought processes between town and scum change automatically. You being a pussy about how you're approaching people shows your innate fear. Very early passive play.


Wow, you're argument has fundamentally changed after you got pressured.
You are wrong so after this game if you are town I am going to shout at you about it in the post game. Anyway rayn is right. I'm not talking to you anymore as it is not productive. I would rather you get vigged than lynched. but I hope you die either way.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:58 GMT
#584
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:02 GMT
#587
On September 21 2013 13:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i say this, you should listen to me. I am the king of unreasonable arguments...

How is my argument unreasonable? He clearly used meta and then flat out denied it.

tbh i read blabla
than bölalalal
then blalansaös.

Seemed like a shitfest for nothing.
Wanna lynch Koshi btw?

Not particularly. Although you are the Koshi master. What is it about him that you don't like?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:05 GMT
#590
On September 21 2013 13:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.


OK i changed my mind again you're just an idiot. That is clearly a meta case as you are saying as town I am more of an arsehole; therefore I am scum because I am not being enough of an arsehole. What the fuck does that statement even mean if it is not meta?

Nope. Thought processes between town and scum change automatically. You being a pussy about how you're approaching people shows your innate fear. Very early passive play.


Wow, you're argument has fundamentally changed after you got pressured.
You are wrong so after this game if you are town I am going to shout at you about it in the post game. Anyway rayn is right. I'm not talking to you anymore as it is not productive. I would rather you get vigged than lynched. but I hope you die either way.

Ok. Well you either get lynched today or I shoot you until you're dead. Enjoy bish.


If you are actually the vig then you should just let scum shoot me for you. Shooting me day one is fucking retarded. if you don't believe me ask marv when he arrives. This is the last time I will acknowledge you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 04:06 GMT
#591
On September 21 2013 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:49 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:45 geript wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.

So that's me saying I'm making a meta case. No DP is the only one who said shit about me making a meta case.

Also. WoS needs to be lynched D2.

Y

You didn't say hi to me.

Honestly, I did kind of want to do the usual thing but this thread is being shit up way too much as is.
I'll wait for the other 3/4 of the game to show up and for things to calm down before I post for realz.

You can't lynch me D2 if I die N1 btw. Jes' sayin'.

Can you please read the conversation between geript and myself and tell me your conclusions?
Pretty Please?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto94
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck370
KnowMe224
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 21m
INu's Battles
12h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
Replay Cast
23h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.