• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7782 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 20 2013 06:12 GMT
#411
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:17 GMT
#487
On September 21 2013 11:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE scum, 100%
##Unvote:
##Vote: VisceraEyes

EZ!


Now this is a sentiment I can get behind!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:33 GMT
#491
I hate it when people decide to try some sort of 'concept' or whatever in their play. All it makes me do is want to lynch them. ESPECIALLY when their concept is to lurk and ninja vote. Way to be pro town. SMH.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:34 GMT
#492
So basically I agree with rayn, I want mocsta to tell us all he is policy voting Kush.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:39 GMT
#495
Well I don't think it is a reasonable vote if that makes you feel any better.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:44 GMT
#503
On September 21 2013 11:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DP: What do you think of VE's post i voted him for?


He did the same thing as town in The Game. Or something similar. I jumped all over his arse for it then and he ended up tunnelling me stupidly in response. I don't think it really means anything nor do I think it is alignment indicative. I just thought it would be funny to CC an early VE vote. Cause, you know, he would get all butthurt. Haha.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:45 GMT
#504
On September 21 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
DarthPunk not being enough of an asshole. He's not town.


You can't meta read me so don't even bother. God damn, it's every game. Stupid people trying to meta read me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:47 GMT
#505
Oh WTF?! you voted for me? I don't even know if your scum or just retarded for doing that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:49 GMT
#508
Please explain your vote. And if you are using meta plz post a case so I can tear it to shreds.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:52 GMT
#510
On September 21 2013 11:49 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 11:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Oh WTF?! you voted for me? I don't even know if your scum or just retarded for doing that.

Yah you're scum. I wonder who else will see it.


Wow. i'm just going to ignore you cause you are bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:54 GMT
#515
On September 21 2013 11:53 kushm4sta wrote:
^ lol dp acting all assholish now to protect himself from your metaread

Kush. You should no better than most that I am an arsehole regardless of alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:56 GMT
#517
On September 21 2013 11:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
My hurting butt is not a laughing matter.



I think rayn's vote on me is retarded because it's 100% idiotic. That's my defense. Suck it.


LOL. Here is how you read VE. Call him scum and if he is town he will flip shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:57 GMT
#519
On September 21 2013 11:55 kushm4sta wrote:
btw dp i think you are totally metaable and i plan to do it today to assert my mafia dominance over you


Good luck qt pie <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:58 GMT
#521
On September 21 2013 11:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I wanna hear kush's meta read on DP.
I am waiting on it.
I am... like... I WANT TO HEAR IT!


God Damn it. I already think you are town. If you are scum I am so screwed. D:
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 02:58 GMT
#523
On September 21 2013 11:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 11:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 11:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
My hurting butt is not a laughing matter.



I think rayn's vote on me is retarded because it's 100% idiotic. That's my defense. Suck it.


LOL. Here is how you read VE. Call him scum and if he is town he will flip shit.

So VE is ... ?


Not sure yet. You should tunnell him and we shall see.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:00 GMT
#527
On September 21 2013 11:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's trying to dominate you DP. I don't think you can handle Kush's pleasure.

So DarthPunk you lightly gave assent to lynch me, then lightly backpedaled. Do you think there's any merit to rayn's "case" or don't you? Is my first post "so like...100%" scum?


Nah I don't want to lynch you yet. I was just playing around and then explained why I believe your post was alignment null.

But I wouldn't be against a massive shitfest between you two. It would facilitate my reads of you both at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:02 GMT
#529
On September 21 2013 12:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
You think I should tunnel someone you think is town?

M'kay.

##Vote: DarthPunk



No I wanted him to tunnel you to see how butthurt you got. And my town read of him was basically referencing a joke from Voice mafia. You're both slight town reads. let's say 75% chance. HAHA. Final answer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:03 GMT
#531
On September 21 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
VE. You're looking at the wrong post for why DP is scum.


Please create some sort of case, which includes some sort of evidence. You mentioned meta so link some old games of mine. Until then go away plz.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:05 GMT
#536
On September 21 2013 12:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
I disagree that a "massive shitfest" between me and ANYONE would be helpful.

Start saying things that I agree with your you can die.

So VE. You think I am scum because I say things you don't agree with? Seriously? That is the same as every game we have ever played together ever.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 03:06 GMT
#538
On September 21 2013 12:04 geript wrote:
Well at least I know that I can come back Sunday and tunnel DP. K. See you guys then.

Fuck you are useless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
INu's Battles
7h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
Replay Cast
18h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.