• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 14:54 GMT
#5151
On September 30 2013 23:44 strongandbig wrote:
Why are people voting VE - is it just because he is still alive? Like, that's a good argument and I find it kind of compelling but has anyone actually analyzed his play?

I want to kill risen ATM. Geript's case was good. How are people just ignoring it?

Don't want to kill mocsta. If he's scum then he can trololol his head off for all I care. Our best chance of winning is to kill the clearest scum around.

##vote: risen


If you look at VE's filter D2, it is pretty horrendous. He hasn't pushed any lynches like I would see a town VE do.

I like Risen for scum as well, btw.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 14:56 GMT
#5152
Also I'm bandwagoning him because I want to see his reaction. Then I decide if he's scum or not.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:07 GMT
#5154
Hi VE.

You're scum. Prove me wrong. Don't just incessantly quote your garbage scumteam and do nothing else.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:08 GMT
#5155
Btw geript is confirmed town now :p
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:15 GMT
#5157
On October 01 2013 00:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:07 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hi VE.

You're scum. Prove me wrong. Don't just incessantly quote your garbage scumteam and do nothing else.

Garbage scum team? Dude that's THE scumteam. If you disagree with me feel free to keep dumbly voting for me or whatever.


I haven't seen you give a decent shred of evidence this game as to why that is THE scumteam. GERIPT is confirmed town now. OO I've had a town read on all game. I'm townreading Pandain now. Mocsta remains to be seen, but if I'm right about you, he's town too.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:22 GMT
#5160
I can't help but feel that you are scum trying to direct a mislynch onto Mocsta. Mocsta put himself as THE target for scrutiny with that doctor fakeclaim. That's fucking ballsy as mafia -- like LM probably would have been lynched anyway without that fakeclaim. You were trying to push him yesterday instead of cephiro... and I can just imagine what would have happened. Mocsta flips town, shitfest ensues, etc etc.

You have done nothing to convince the town other than say Pandain / OO / Geript scum in those regards, and with Mocsta it's a bunch of shitflinging between you and Risen alternating shifts.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:25 GMT
#5161
VE is stutters mafia? Yes / no with small explanation
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 15:42 GMT
#5162
VE give me your opinion on Risen, Stutters, and Koshi.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:19 GMT
#5164
On October 01 2013 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
On September 30 2013 21:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Breaking Bad kinda ruined any plans of catch up last night, but I'm now up to page 200 so I'll be sure to finish and post thoughts this morning.

On September 30 2013 19:14 Koshi wrote:
Ahyeah why I said Kita was confirmed town.

Hosts kinda fucked town over day 1 with the shortened time
Town is losing this
I cannot believe hosts are now going to give scum a night 3 replacement. + a town replacement in n3 can be shot.
---> Kita is town.


Maybe it's lame but seriously, hosts are not going to swap a scummer n3 in this game.


This is really sketchy reasoning for knowing that I'm town. At first I thought you might be a parity cop or something with your weird instance that I was town, but now that you're trying to explain it with this makes it seem as if you're trying to buddy up with me or something. I will definitely need to tackle your filter.

I don't know you are town, silly. I say it is logical because hosts aren't going to replace a scummer on N3 in this game.

Koshi, seriously. Stop assuming things about the hosting. You did this in the Newbie game we played together too and you were horribly wrong.
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I can't help but feel that you are scum trying to direct a mislynch onto Mocsta. Mocsta put himself as THE target for scrutiny with that doctor fakeclaim. That's fucking ballsy as mafia -- like LM probably would have been lynched anyway without that fakeclaim. You were trying to push him yesterday instead of cephiro... and I can just imagine what would have happened. Mocsta flips town, shitfest ensues, etc etc.

You have done nothing to convince the town other than say Pandain / OO / Geript scum in those regards, and with Mocsta it's a bunch of shitflinging between you and Risen alternating shifts.

This is not true. I am all for pressuring VE but the bolded part is wrong.


Is it? I was under the impression that it was so. LM died by 4 extra votes and people were leaning that way regardless. hmm
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:24 GMT
#5167
I never looked at the votecount while I was in the moment really. I just knew I was going to vote for LM once I saw his claim save on Yamato, because I couldn't find a shred of evidence in his filter to support it.

UGH
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:27 GMT
#5169
It's such a big play if he's scum. Even as scum how could he know that people would switch over in time? If he fakeclaimed and cephiro got lynched regardless, he would have been outed.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:28 GMT
#5170
It's amazing that I don't think Mocsta is scum after that play and his shitfest on me.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:29 GMT
#5172
Damnit mocsta, should have hardclaimed and let mafia shoot you for being another doctor. fuck.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:30 GMT
#5173
And he's sheeping me on voting for VE. Where did his scumread on me go?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:33 GMT
#5174
VE needs to answer me and post well today or he dies, and that's final. Mocsta can wait for now.

Kill VE.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:35 GMT
#5176
Riddle me this: Is it possible both VE and Mocsta are mafia, and VE was just preparing to bus? Because Mocsta seems the obvious target after Cephiro flips.

I'm seriously considering just policy lynching Mocsta.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:42 GMT
#5179
Kita pretty good post there. I agree 100% with the part about VE playing the backseat role.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 16:57 GMT
#5182
On October 01 2013 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Just kill Mocsta...


Vote VE until he does something.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 23:58 GMT
#5308
Everyone should just vote stutters. There's no way he's town.

Did VE really PM people? -.- I didn't get one.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 01 2013 00:06 GMT
#5310
Can I get a confirmation if VE is being modkilled or not?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 138
ViBE101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14845
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 105
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift3656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5615
Other Games
summit1g8248
FrodaN2480
mouzStarbuck452
JimRising 396
KnowMe252
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie707
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 58m
INu's Battles
12h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.