• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9193 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 06:25 GMT
#1948
On September 23 2013 15:20 Mocsta wrote:
I'm actually more than happy to comply with ve request to die.

Martyr is not alignment indicative
Esp if clarity_nl


But this is VE we are talking about and he is town. Scum won't let him live. (well, as scum I let him live as cop till endgame so we could mislynch him HAHA) But in general scum won't let him live. And I am telling you he is town. This is what he does as town when accused for what he perceives to be no valid reason.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 06:57 GMT
#1954
On September 23 2013 15:36 Mocsta wrote:
Btw
If ve is town for martyr
Where does lm fit?


VE is town not for matyring. But because he is sulky when being called scum. I think LM should be vigged. Along with kush, Risen, and the other lurkers.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 07:47 GMT
#1956
On September 23 2013 16:22 Mocsta wrote:
I would think kush should be replaced with VA on that list.


Read kush's filter and then read Stutters case on kush. Then think of the last two games of his where he clearly gave a shit enough to be night killed. Then come back and tell me Kush is giving a shit this game. If you can do that then I can re think kush. Up until that point I think kush is likely to be scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 08:02 GMT
#1959
On September 23 2013 16:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 16:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 16:22 Mocsta wrote:
I would think kush should be replaced with VA on that list.


Read kush's filter and then read Stutters case on kush. Then think of the last two games of his where he clearly gave a shit enough to be night killed. Then come back and tell me Kush is giving a shit this game. If you can do that then I can re think kush. Up until that point I think kush is likely to be scum.

He actually got misslynched last game (golden sun), while he came off a very good town game in Persona. Dnu about Kush tbh. Wouldn't shoot him.


Oh ok. But yeah. He has the ability to give a shit about the game and this game he clearly doesn't.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:25 GMT
#1982
On September 23 2013 18:07 Mocsta wrote:
Marv.. I detect issues between u and risen in the scum qt, no?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:25 GMT
#1985
On September 23 2013 18:04 marvellosity wrote:
I don't give a crap what he crumbed. What goes through someone's mind when they're a total noob to purposefully play scummy?

To avoid the nightkill they're going to obviously draw in their grand noobiness?

Also, could the vigilante please kill Risen? He's playing like a cunt, he's ruining the game by signing up and not playing. What kind of cunt purposefully tries to ruin the games of others? Fuck off and don't sign up if you're not going to play.


Marv, why so angry at risen and not at all the other useless lurkers?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:26 GMT
#1986
Risen is a very good vig shot.
FT also.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:35 GMT
#1992
On September 23 2013 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:04 marvellosity wrote:
I don't give a crap what he crumbed. What goes through someone's mind when they're a total noob to purposefully play scummy?

To avoid the nightkill they're going to obviously draw in their grand noobiness?

Also, could the vigilante please kill Risen? He's playing like a cunt, he's ruining the game by signing up and not playing. What kind of cunt purposefully tries to ruin the games of others? Fuck off and don't sign up if you're not going to play.


Marv, why so angry at risen and not at all the other useless lurkers?


like who?


Liek there are at least 5 players who haven't posted a full page of filter.

Pandain, Onegu, Cephiro, Lone Meow, Vayne Authority I guess some have been replaced. I just want to know why you are mad at risen so bitterly and not at useless lurkers in general.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:35 GMT
#1993
On September 23 2013 18:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:24 Mocsta wrote:
actually, my read on rayn has nothing to do with the koshi push.

that's alignment null.. in my opinion he could push u like that as town or scum.

I don't care if u think my play I'd bad. its co pletely different playing day1 to replacing in.


when u replace, u can instantly analyse the thread.
being here day1 means I have to generate convo... man, I wanted yo lurk this game, but after the shitfight, someone had to step up.

if it wasn't clear, my first post with seals was written before joining the game.

Dont understand why you think that rayn is 100% town if his 70 post towards me are total null. People like yamato, those are 100% town.


Yamato is not 100% anything.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:40 GMT
#2001
On September 23 2013 18:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:04 marvellosity wrote:
I don't give a crap what he crumbed. What goes through someone's mind when they're a total noob to purposefully play scummy?

To avoid the nightkill they're going to obviously draw in their grand noobiness?

Also, could the vigilante please kill Risen? He's playing like a cunt, he's ruining the game by signing up and not playing. What kind of cunt purposefully tries to ruin the games of others? Fuck off and don't sign up if you're not going to play.


Marv, why so angry at risen and not at all the other useless lurkers?


like who?


Liek there are at least 5 players who haven't posted a full page of filter.

Pandain, Onegu, Cephiro, Lone Meow, Vayne Authority I guess some have been replaced. I just want to know why you are mad at risen so bitterly and not at useless lurkers in general.


Some of those players just weren't there. Pandain actually looked like he was trying while he was here. Vayne is pretty dickish but hopefully he'll start playing.

Risen should know much, much better but he decided to stick around and post one or two one-liners just to troll the town. He was actually here at various points and decided to do nothing. It's... annoying.


Really? you think that Pandain was trying? Even though the hosts massively fucked up the deadline he never came back into the thread at all after I asked him some questions before i went to bed, He didn't vote at the deadline or when the deadline was supposed to be.

Vayne is posting poems in character. And not doing anything.

Both those players should know better. As should Risen.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:43 GMT
#2005
On September 23 2013 18:41 marvellosity wrote:
What's the point in this DP?


It seemed really weird to me that you burst out all angry at risen when others have been just as useless and should hold similar expectations in the quality of their play.

But I can kind of understand that you thought him actually being there was the difference. Just seemed odd. Not scummy necessarily, just odd.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:45 GMT
#2007
On September 23 2013 18:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:34 Koshi wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:24 Mocsta wrote:
actually, my read on rayn has nothing to do with the koshi push.

that's alignment null.. in my opinion he could push u like that as town or scum.

I don't care if u think my play I'd bad. its co pletely different playing day1 to replacing in.


when u replace, u can instantly analyse the thread.
being here day1 means I have to generate convo... man, I wanted yo lurk this game, but after the shitfight, someone had to step up.

if it wasn't clear, my first post with seals was written before joining the game.

Dont understand why you think that rayn is 100% town if his 70 post towards me are total null. People like yamato, those are 100% town.


Yamato is not 100% anything.

100% town. His last scumgames compared to this. 100% town.

The only reason he might be scum is because he found new love in rolling scum because he played voice mafia with you guys or something in those lines.


I agree that this is nothing like his last mafia game. But, to be fair, he didn't actually try in his previous mafia game. So if he WAS trying. Then he could play like this as scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:45 GMT
#2008
On September 23 2013 18:44 marvellosity wrote:
See above.


Yep. I understand. It is incredibly frustrating.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 09:46 GMT
#2010
Anyway. Going to watch breaking bad. Be back later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:03 GMT
#2068
On September 23 2013 19:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Finally got some decent reads. :D

Firstly, I want to address the vigi situation.

As a vigilante you want to shoot the people who are currently useless and are unlikely to become useful in the future. I'll go through a few people and address the value of shooting them.

We have recent replacement inactives in Malongo, Deconduo, and Blazinghand. These guys deserve some time to catch up to the thread. Their deaths would not serve a higher purpose in the short-term.

Then we have people like VayneAuthority, kush, and VE. These are people that are capable of strong town games, but are currently either just trolling or posting with a subdued interest. I would say that this group of people becomes more easy to read as the game progresses, hence they aren't the best vig shots.

Tier 3 are people who are sitting in the semi-lurker category, but have some posts of substance. I would include Pandain, JAT, Mr.CC, Zaragon, Sentinel, Umasi, Stutters, and a few others I can't remember in this grouping. I believe that this group probably holds the majority of the scumteam. These are people that want to stay just above lurker territory so as to avoid suspicion. I think most of these guys would be good vig shots as long as some discretion is used.

Finally you have the completely useless. These are people that aren't trying to get better and aren't going to play better when asked. They are either hardcore lurking or posting little to no substance. Examples include Risen, Coag, and Lonemeow. Anyone who is in this category is a decent shot from a vig perspective, but is less likely to be scum than the previous category I mentioned.


Where are you're decent reads. This post is just a rehashing of the previous conversation in the thread about vig shots and lurkers. Basically mirroring exactly what was said.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:07 GMT
#2074
On September 23 2013 19:56 geript wrote:
So is nobody else find coag's choice of shot weird? I mean, at least he's town then and shit but ugh.

You have no right to be questioning others choice of shot when you plan on shooting me. None at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:08 GMT
#2076
On September 23 2013 19:57 marvellosity wrote:
I really cannot be bothered to comment on all the people who have claimed vigi and who are claiming to use their shot on x and y.

Pretty much what will be will be.


Really? you are just going to sit back and let geript vig me? I would expect you to point out how dumb that would be. But you don't care?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:09 GMT
#2078
On September 23 2013 20:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 20:02 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 23 2013 20:00 geript wrote:
Ok. See you hon keys after the test.

Tofu. I want an explanation of how you gave me a townread but completely missed all my vig claims.

I skipped the majority of your posts because I assumed you were having a shitfest with someone or the other and I wanted to finish catching up as fast as possible. It's a harsh reality, I know.

So you just chose to give me a townread after skipping most of my posts? Where's the sense in that?


I read it after. It was not compelling.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:11 GMT
#2081
On September 23 2013 20:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 20:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 23 2013 19:57 marvellosity wrote:
I really cannot be bothered to comment on all the people who have claimed vigi and who are claiming to use their shot on x and y.

Pretty much what will be will be.


Really? you are just going to sit back and let geript vig me? I would expect you to point out how dumb that would be. But you don't care?


Don't be so dull, DP. Christ.


What is dull about it? I believe he is a Vig. I believe I am getting shot incredibly stupidly, I obviously can't do anything to get geript out of his moronic tunnel, So I need other people to do it for me.

I am legitimately concerned about getting shot. And I don't know why you wouldn't be concerned about me getting shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2013 11:12 GMT
#2082
On September 23 2013 20:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 20:05 geript wrote:
On September 23 2013 20:02 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 23 2013 20:00 geript wrote:
Ok. See you hon keys after the test.

Tofu. I want an explanation of how you gave me a townread but completely missed all my vig claims.

I skipped the majority of your posts because I assumed you were having a shitfest with someone or the other and I wanted to finish catching up as fast as possible. It's a harsh reality, I know.

So you just chose to give me a townread after skipping most of my posts? Where's the sense in that?


I read it after. It was not compelling.

er wtf? i quoted the wrong thing
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 42
Snow 42
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
gofns23293
summit1g8950
singsing1585
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
League of Legends
• Lourlo1420
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
INu's Battles
2h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
Replay Cast
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.