• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8629 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:52 GMT
#3583
On August 16 2013 11:51 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Sorry if you end up town. I just wanted to see how many people from your previous scum list would become townies during this exercise. (only me, koshi and s0lstice before you stopped).

I feel like you planted this post to cast suspicion on me after you flip.
On August 16 2013 10:24 kushm4sta wrote:
I have a strong town feel read on Grackeroni.

He speaks with a lot of confidence, even under pressure. I looked at his history and this is his first scum game.. I just don't see him acting like this as scum.


Now this is an interesting post to keep on the backburner.

I like this from u... Question though.. do u really think kush is smart enough to do that?

Well I highly doubt he was looking through my game history when he doesn't even look through posts made inside the actual game that we are playing
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:05 GMT
#3585
On August 16 2013 12:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@LOL grak i did totally look through your game history. only game i saw you weren't town was when you were an angel or some shit. i fgured that was blue role.

@mocsta actually if I were scum I would start townreading scum to make them took town.

LOL you actually did read through my games. Angel was scum
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:06 GMT
#3586
Kush might not actually be the best shot tonight
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:08 GMT
#3588
On August 16 2013 12:08 kushm4sta wrote:
WHo is the one that's going to be doing the shooting.. i dont even understand how this game works

lol lords are going to be the ones doing the shooting
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:19 GMT
#3589
In my opinion I don't think Kush would bother to read through my games as scum in order to get a better read on me. I don't think any other townie has done that much. (except for Rayn and that was a game he actually played with me) I think that Lords should use their kp on DI if Vivax flips 3rd Party and on Johnnywup if Vivax is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:22 GMT
#3591
On August 16 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 12:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 12:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@LOL grak i did totally look through your game history. only game i saw you weren't town was when you were an angel or some shit. i fgured that was blue role.

@mocsta actually if I were scum I would start townreading scum to make them took town.

LOL you actually did read through my games. Angel was scum

Wifom
What's a higher chance
Kush did a real meta read by clicking on ya profile and checking end game post of games
Or
Someone in scum team knows u and is feeding

I don't think anybody in this game knows me or was around to read those games.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:29 GMT
#3594
On August 16 2013 12:26 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 12:19 Grackaroni wrote:
In my opinion I don't think Kush would bother to read through my games as scum in order to get a better read on me. I don't think any other townie has done that much. (except for Rayn and that was a game he actually played with me) I think that Lords should use their kp on DI if Vivax flips 3rd Party and on Johnnywup if Vivax is scum.

what? how am i more likely scum if vivax is scum?

Nothing to do with connections, I just think you're likely scum period. Just find myself wanting to shoot DI right now and thinking he is likely scum for never putting any thought process in thread lately after putting actual effort in d1. Also instant delurk
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 03:30 GMT
#3595
On August 16 2013 12:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 12:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 12:20 Mocsta wrote:
On August 16 2013 12:05 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 12:03 kushm4sta wrote:
@LOL grak i did totally look through your game history. only game i saw you weren't town was when you were an angel or some shit. i fgured that was blue role.

@mocsta actually if I were scum I would start townreading scum to make them took town.

LOL you actually did read through my games. Angel was scum

Wifom
What's a higher chance
Kush did a real meta read by clicking on ya profile and checking end game post of games
Or
Someone in scum team knows u and is feeding

I don't think anybody in this game knows me or was around to read those games.

I ha e heard if u before and read u a while ago
I just can't remember why...

I don't believe I played with u though so it's not making sense. Don't care anyways not game relevant

Well let's put it this way. Do you believe that Kush as scum would check my game history?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 04:45 GMT
#3603
On August 16 2013 13:37 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:57 Grackaroni wrote:
DI is not going to post any thought process for why I am scum, and frankly I don't think he has any. If Vivax does not flip red I will do everything in my power to see him lynched tomorrow.


I was thinking of making Grackaroni Lord to prepare for my (likely) death, but... Ugh. If we both vote for me and I die, does Grackaroni become Lord? I guess based on the question I asked pre-game (the last remaining member becoming a perma-Lord)?

Anyways, it might be somewhat useful to make Grackaroni Lord to get a better read on him. There's still the potential problem of scum gaining too much power (if Grackaroni is scum, I don't die and other Houses get scum Lords). Well, I guess I have 24 hours to decide on that.

Kush and johnnywup, I haven't yet seen anything from you two to make me not want to shoot you.

I would like to be lord for a cycle. Don't really know what you are rambling about I could just vote for myself
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 04:46 GMT
#3604
On August 16 2013 13:44 kushm4sta wrote:
SO CAN ANY LORD SHOOT ME OR JUST MY LORD SHARRANT?

ANY LORD!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 04:51 GMT
#3607
On August 16 2013 13:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 13:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 13:37 Xatalos wrote:
On August 16 2013 10:57 Grackaroni wrote:
DI is not going to post any thought process for why I am scum, and frankly I don't think he has any. If Vivax does not flip red I will do everything in my power to see him lynched tomorrow.


I was thinking of making Grackaroni Lord to prepare for my (likely) death, but... Ugh. If we both vote for me and I die, does Grackaroni become Lord? I guess based on the question I asked pre-game (the last remaining member becoming a perma-Lord)?

Anyways, it might be somewhat useful to make Grackaroni Lord to get a better read on him. There's still the potential problem of scum gaining too much power (if Grackaroni is scum, I don't die and other Houses get scum Lords). Well, I guess I have 24 hours to decide on that.

Kush and johnnywup, I haven't yet seen anything from you two to make me not want to shoot you.

I would like to be lord for a cycle. Don't really know what you are rambling about I could just vote for myself



You have to have majority or there isnt a lord.

meh, well he isn't the only person who chooses the lord in a 2 person house.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 04:56 GMT
#3612
On August 16 2013 13:52 Onegu wrote:
Yeah but if you both dont choose the same person your house gets no lord.

not really worth discussing. I just didn't like the way he acts like he may consider gifting me lord when I have as much of a say in the matter as he does.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 04:59 GMT
#3613
On August 16 2013 13:55 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 13:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 13:49 Onegu wrote:
On August 16 2013 13:45 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 13:37 Xatalos wrote:
On August 16 2013 10:57 Grackaroni wrote:
DI is not going to post any thought process for why I am scum, and frankly I don't think he has any. If Vivax does not flip red I will do everything in my power to see him lynched tomorrow.


I was thinking of making Grackaroni Lord to prepare for my (likely) death, but... Ugh. If we both vote for me and I die, does Grackaroni become Lord? I guess based on the question I asked pre-game (the last remaining member becoming a perma-Lord)?

Anyways, it might be somewhat useful to make Grackaroni Lord to get a better read on him. There's still the potential problem of scum gaining too much power (if Grackaroni is scum, I don't die and other Houses get scum Lords). Well, I guess I have 24 hours to decide on that.

Kush and johnnywup, I haven't yet seen anything from you two to make me not want to shoot you.

I would like to be lord for a cycle. Don't really know what you are rambling about I could just vote for myself



You have to have majority or there isnt a lord.

meh, well he isn't the only person who chooses the lord in a 2 person house.


We can discuss this more in PMs. For now I'm open to making you Lord. Mostly I'd want to retain Lord PMs if I live, but dunno, the same can be said for showing your stances better.

Are you really sure DI is scum......? Because there isn't even one game where he's played quite like this as scum AFAIK. And he has helped town, with Vivax's claim for example.

We'll have to see what Vivax flips. If say DI was scum and he knew that Vivax was not on his team I feel like he may be more inclined to check the town win conditions regarding neutrals
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 05:04 GMT
#3641
Lords seem a bit different lol. Also I was role blocked.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 05:29 GMT
#3662
Hah. Things are getting good. Also you had a town read on me last page. What happened Mocsta?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 06:14 GMT
#3697
@Mocsta Please explain why last night your opinion on my interactions with Kush went from townie

On August 16 2013 12:44 Mocsta wrote:
Haha. I dunno I never seen him go to that effort full stop
Personally I don't find it alignment indicative to open profile. Post history. And check an endgame post

I will say ur reaction is more important to me.
See I ha ent read those games so dunno what he's talking about as he posted no proof.
Whereas u r reading genuinely impressed/surprised and validated

This actually gives me a stronger town read on u. So ultimately it was productive.


To suddenly my interactions with him are scummy based on him flipping town.

On August 17 2013 14:58 Mocsta wrote:

Show nested quote +
House Lannister
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni
Gumshoe

Xatalos has been so pro town... Grackaroni had some weird interactions with kush.
This is where there might be a possibly of all townies in a house; thus, Kush + johnnywup are double scum... when kush dies, if he is town... grackaroni is certainly scum I think.


I'm thoroughly unimpressed and now am forced to even agree with Johnnywup that your logic that all houses must have scum is faulty.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 06:22 GMT
#3700
On August 17 2013 15:17 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 15:14 Grackaroni wrote:
@Mocsta Please explain why last night your opinion on my interactions with Kush went from townie

On August 16 2013 12:44 Mocsta wrote:
Haha. I dunno I never seen him go to that effort full stop
Personally I don't find it alignment indicative to open profile. Post history. And check an endgame post

I will say ur reaction is more important to me.
See I ha ent read those games so dunno what he's talking about as he posted no proof.
Whereas u r reading genuinely impressed/surprised and validated

This actually gives me a stronger town read on u. So ultimately it was productive.


To suddenly my interactions with him are scummy based on him flipping town.

On August 17 2013 14:58 Mocsta wrote:

House Lannister
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni
Gumshoe

Xatalos has been so pro town... Grackaroni had some weird interactions with kush.
This is where there might be a possibly of all townies in a house; thus, Kush + johnnywup are double scum... when kush dies, if he is town... grackaroni is certainly scum I think.


I'm thoroughly unimpressed and now am forced to even agree with Johnnywup that your logic that all houses must have scum is faulty.
Alraedy explained in PMs

"scum is a sliding scale from.
probably scum -> leaning scum -> null -> leaning town -> probably town.

You were leaning scum to me prior to kush. after wards, you became more town and sat @ null."



You said that to explain why "this actually gives me a stronger town read on u" didn't mean you had a town read on me. That does absolutely nothing to explain why Kush flipping town changes your view on my interactions with Kush being genuine and pro-town to being weird and scummy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 06:24 GMT
#3702
On August 17 2013 15:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 15:04 Sharrant wrote:
On August 17 2013 15:00 Mocsta wrote:
On August 17 2013 14:55 Sharrant wrote:
On August 17 2013 14:51 Mocsta wrote:
On August 17 2013 14:45 Mocsta wrote:
[image loading]

I promise thats not me.

What I am is this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbc3pWRCV1qf42pr.jpg

I eat mother fuckn baby seals for breakfast...

The most disapointing thing about Sharant, is that instead of qusetioning why I led the lynch on Vivax; he insta-votes and assumes theres no way to falsify a detective check.

I get he can't read me; but its still disappointing.


Already thought lots about it, that's why I didn't particularly mention you since you've replaced in. But let's see:

You
A)Replaced someone I found scummy
B)Have a red check against you
C)Are a player I can't read

So yes, you totally could have been framed, but I find it very unlikely, and entirely worth the risk.
Its OK man. Marv can't read me either when I replace in a game.

Many did find jrkirby scummy; so i dont hold it against you either. Just note if you take the time to read his filter again.. did he actaully push a scummy agenda; especially now we have more flips for context.. or was he just a guy that was thinking otuside the status quo?

Personally thats where I saw him.. but to each his own.



If you're town, stick around and do your best for the town today and then we can trust your effort when you flip.
Nah its OK I can handle having my first mislynch.
I came into this game not wanting to read the thread; so that I did is alraedy way more effort than I wanted to put into the game in the first place. Ppl still doubt even after everything I done in 72hours. Theres only so much a person can do.

I find it funny how lurkers like johnnywup come in instantly to discredit my 1 scum / house theory. Grackeroni discredited it in PMs as well.
All i know is. I have a town read on onegu, and know im town. So tehres no scum in house martell.

I also think both Clarity + SnB are town, so no scum in house stark.

Thats why i have the theory of 1 scum / house. If my flip is needed for town to see that; then so be it.

My prefer for lynch is Grackeroni or Rayn.
I will leave my vote on Grackeroni, mainly because he came up with a lord pm to try and get a JK claim from me.
##Vote: Grackeroni

lol I did that in PM for a reason but ok then. When you first flip-flopped on me I thought it was really fishy. Then I got a thought that it made you more townie because you claimed JK earlier in the game and then I was roleblocked so you must believe I'm scum for nobody dying. (Scum probably split KP). If that's not your explanation then you are either scum or just very illogical.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 07:31 GMT
#3716
On August 17 2013 16:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
So I dunno, if we lynch town scum scum town I doubt we somehow lose (although I guess we lord kped two townies)
That said mocsta's reaction is dumb, so let's just lynch him and if he flips green lynch lynch sharrant, no?

Acro, I doubt if scum has a majority they'll just wait and suddenly hammer someone cause that'll reveal the scumteam and I believe town can grab majority again tomorrow, right?
I don't know if they have a majority, but the current lord list is fucking dumb. Like, how did this happen.

grack over xata?
dandel? (to be fair their house suxxxx)
Then there's me and snb... wtf.

Grackaroni = best lord
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 17 2013 07:39 GMT
#3724
On August 17 2013 16:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 16:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 17 2013 16:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
So I dunno, if we lynch town scum scum town I doubt we somehow lose (although I guess we lord kped two townies)
That said mocsta's reaction is dumb, so let's just lynch him and if he flips green lynch lynch sharrant, no?

Acro, I doubt if scum has a majority they'll just wait and suddenly hammer someone cause that'll reveal the scumteam and I believe town can grab majority again tomorrow, right?
I don't know if they have a majority, but the current lord list is fucking dumb. Like, how did this happen.

grack over xata?
dandel? (to be fair their house suxxxx)
Then there's me and snb... wtf.

Grackaroni = best lord


I liked xata. Why are you lord?

He said he thought I was townie from Pm's and wanted me to interact with other lords in order to convince them I was town. Also because I wanted it.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft714
Sick173
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
OSC
13h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.