• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6973 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 15 2013 23:56 GMT
#3509
On August 16 2013 08:52 kushm4sta wrote:
@risen they will still lynch me because they are scum.

About di: being hopelessly wrong doesn't make him scum. Capable of extreme laziness as town. Kush level laziness.
I have a town read on him currently due to his active early game.

Show town one player who is more likely to flip scum than yourself. You can't troll all game and then complain when you start getting shot lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 00:56 GMT
#3523
On August 16 2013 09:01 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Would like some opinions from people more familiar with DI. DI's filter is getting lazier and less interested every single day cycle. Day1 is the easiest day to act pro-town and he seems to have gotten progressively scummier over time and shows little interest in the lynches.

Are you scum?

Like. I can name one thing which makes DI con-fucking-firmed town regardless of how he trolls and how lazy he is. It was a kinda big thing that happened.

No meta required.

Dandel Ion

And yeah, Risen, I am not afraid of saying that, because unless all of scum had their brains scooped out and replaced with jello, they already have him marked as confirmed town.

Where's this coming from? I already made it clear I was still catching up on the thread.

My gut tells me that the claim was a desperation move from a 3 Party with no chance of making it into the endgame at the current state of the game, but he needs to be lynched regardless so I guess all we can do is wait and see.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 00:59 GMT
#3526
On August 16 2013 09:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
So you didn't bother reading the thread before pushing me?

I pushed you while I was reading the thread, I skimmed your filter and saw no real thought process and lots of useless spam, and added with Iamp's read on you decided you were someone who had a good chance of flipping scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:00 GMT
#3527
On August 16 2013 09:58 Mocsta wrote:
From mafia wiki
A Survivor is a lone player whose goal is to live until any other faction achieves their Win Condition, be it Town or scum. If the Survivor dies, it loses.
Survivors are not known for getting any kind of compensation to help them achieve their Win Condition.

.......
In theory vivax if survivor can win with town...
.......
I might be able to buy the survivor claim... But the addition of jk is too hard to swallow

I suspect he will flip scum rb.

...........
Aside from that... Johnnywup martyr post stink so bad. He says he is demotivated, and I would like to know why. He's received fuck all pressure and when I ask him to justify his reads. He ignores me. I'm still willing to consider bad town because of the guy below

Grackeroni.....
This guys entry into the day is suspect and the posts stink. He's coming in to throw shit at people.

I suggest lord no be taken off kush and focus fired on this guy... Or if u must kill kush. Then prioritize this guy over johnny

.....

lol ok you're right. No more shit throwing. We are all town here. It was wrong of me to suspect people with scummy filters.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:01 GMT
#3529
Also what exactly is suspect about my entry into the day?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:08 GMT
#3533
On August 16 2013 10:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
also iamp didn't even read me as scum lol

He started off with a town read on you d1, then moved you down to null for your posts the 2nd day also pointing out your lack of interest in lynches, and like I said, Your content in posts seems to decrease each day cycle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:10 GMT
#3534
It's not even really Iamp's read on you that matters to me it's the way he analyzes your play. And I wanted to see if other people thought the same way about you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:16 GMT
#3538
On August 16 2013 10:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 10:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
also iamp didn't even read me as scum lol

He started off with a town read on you d1, then moved you down to null for your posts the 2nd day also pointing out your lack of interest in lynches, and like I said, Your content in posts seems to decrease each day cycle.

how do you know that if you don't even read the thread.

1) PM's are a useful function.
2) Aside from PM's I know Iamp's opinion from Xatalos. Who posted his Last will updates prior to the point where I left for the day, yesterday. Meaning that I had read all of those posts already.
3) I have read the thread, you know, during the time that I said "Catching up, reading the thread now"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:18 GMT
#3539
On August 16 2013 10:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 10:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
also iamp didn't even read me as scum lol

He started off with a town read on you d1, then moved you down to null for your posts the 2nd day also pointing out your lack of interest in lynches, and like I said, Your content in posts seems to decrease each day cycle.

how do you know that if you don't even read the thread.

Or would you prefer I had said the less logical answer, I am scum and I randomly made up Iam's view on you for town cred without reading the thread, and really have no idea what he thought of you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:25 GMT
#3545
On August 16 2013 10:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
Acro calls grack out for a shitty read: "lol sorry i didn't read the thread"

I call him out for not reading the thread: "I actually read the thread"


wat do

Honestly you are ridiculous, I've already told you many times that I made that post WHILE READING THE THREAD. (which consisted of about 20 pages for me to read)

I will bold again in caps for emphasis. I MADE THAT POST WHILE READING THE THREAD Do I need to do it again?

I did not get to the post where you say that town must eliminate all anti-town elements before posting my thoughts on you. Obviously if I'm in the process of reading the thread, eventually I will have read the thread. What is so difficult for you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:32 GMT
#3549
On August 16 2013 10:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 16 2013 10:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
Acro calls grack out for a shitty read: "lol sorry i didn't read the thread"

I call him out for not reading the thread: "I actually read the thread"


wat do

Honestly you are ridiculous, I've already told you many times that I made that post WHILE READING THE THREAD. (which consisted of about 20 pages for me to read)

I will bold again in caps for emphasis. I MADE THAT POST WHILE READING THE THREAD Do I need to do it again?

I did not get to the post where you say that town must eliminate all anti-town elements before posting my thoughts on you. Obviously if I'm in the process of reading the thread, eventually I will have read the thread. What is so difficult for you?

the difficult part is reconciling your actions with a townie mindset, currently.

thanks for asking

Well then explain why, what is scummy about my mindset? All I've seen from you is, lol grack scum. Didn't read the thread. Grack reading the thread obv scum. Iamp didn't say I was scum, grack scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:40 GMT
#3551
On August 16 2013 10:38 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:24 kushm4sta wrote:
I have a strong town feel read on Grackeroni.

He speaks with a lot of confidence, even under pressure. I looked at his history and this is his first scum game.. I just don't see him acting like this as scum.

grack kush confirmed scumteam

I will agree Kush is probably scum. He flip-flopped on me at a weird timing and he hasn't come in with anyone more scummy than himself. he knows that he is going to die at this point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:43 GMT
#3553
On August 16 2013 10:43 kushm4sta wrote:
Vivax is more scummy than myself.

Well Played
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 01:57 GMT
#3559
DI is not going to post any thought process for why I am scum, and frankly I don't think he has any. If Vivax does not flip red I will do everything in my power to see him lynched tomorrow.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:03 GMT
#3564
On August 16 2013 11:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 10:57 Grackaroni wrote:
DI is not going to post any thought process for why I am scum, and frankly I don't think he has any. If Vivax does not flip red I will do everything in my power to see him lynched tomorrow.

Big words.

What is your power?

Do u have a chance to be lord?

This sounds like a frog puffing up the chest

Who cares about roles/powers
No, I don't think Xatalos would give me lord.

The first part of my post doesn't concern you at all? Why focus on rolefishing?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:04 GMT
#3565
Filter Dive Xatalos ( I know just as hard as Rayn)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:17 GMT
#3570
What's the point of even commenting that. You don't need to have a vote to influence a lynch, besides If Xatalos is town then I probably will be a lord at some point.

What are you saying? That if I was lord I would suddenly flip-flop on DI?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:21 GMT
#3573
On August 16 2013 11:20 kushm4sta wrote:
townread on koshi who next

s0lstice gogo!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:34 GMT
#3577
On August 16 2013 11:31 kushm4sta wrote:
s0lstice is town who next

Clarity_NL Gogo!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 16 2013 02:43 GMT
#3580
Sorry if you end up town. I just wanted to see how many people from your previous scum list would become townies during this exercise. (only me, koshi and s0lstice before you stopped).

I feel like you planted this post to cast suspicion on me after you flip.
On August 16 2013 10:24 kushm4sta wrote:
I have a strong town feel read on Grackeroni.

He speaks with a lot of confidence, even under pressure. I looked at his history and this is his first scum game.. I just don't see him acting like this as scum.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 578
SHIN 120
Railgan 55
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69229
Calm 11446
Rain 2455
Bisu 1766
FanTaSy 810
Stork 606
Shuttle 563
soO 500
Rush 298
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
Soma 235
Snow 213
Last 169
Light 107
Mind 95
Pusan 70
Sharp 63
hero 49
ToSsGirL 41
Free 36
Bale 36
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
HiyA 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi876
Counter-Strike
fl0m2919
byalli1023
x6flipin294
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King66
Other Games
gofns34346
singsing2200
B2W.Neo609
Pyrionflax286
Trikslyr41
Hui .31
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings168
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos3046
• Nemesis2894
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 6m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 6m
OSC
23h 6m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.