• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12639 users

Titanic Mini Mafia! - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 14:29 GMT
#4584
no, but you never adequately explained why hz would take a 50/50 chance for basically no reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 15:48 GMT
#4601
On August 07 2013 00:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 00:19 hzflank wrote:
On August 07 2013 00:16 Koshi wrote:
Are you dense? This game is over when I flip town?


Yes, it is MYLO so if you flip town then the game ends. So lets say that you are town and I am scum, why would of made the thread more active today? I would just of kept quiet and let your lynch go through. What I am instead doing is preparing for when you flip scum.

Just stop Koshi. All you are doing is running interference to stop me scum-hunting your teammates.

This is also such a scumtell. "why would I do x as scum, as scum I would do y". You only say that shit when you are in that mindset.

The times I did shit as SK and already planned answers like that.
"Why would I just say that Korynne was scum as SK, I would just have shot her"

not actually a scumtell.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 16:03 GMT
#4603
On August 07 2013 00:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 00:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 07 2013 00:24 Koshi wrote:
On August 07 2013 00:19 hzflank wrote:
On August 07 2013 00:16 Koshi wrote:
Are you dense? This game is over when I flip town?


Yes, it is MYLO so if you flip town then the game ends. So lets say that you are town and I am scum, why would of made the thread more active today? I would just of kept quiet and let your lynch go through. What I am instead doing is preparing for when you flip scum.

Just stop Koshi. All you are doing is running interference to stop me scum-hunting your teammates.

This is also such a scumtell. "why would I do x as scum, as scum I would do y". You only say that shit when you are in that mindset.

The times I did shit as SK and already planned answers like that.
"Why would I just say that Korynne was scum as SK, I would just have shot her"

not actually a scumtell.

I am going to PM Ver to add it to the list of scumtells then.

if I do it all the time as town, is it still a scumtell?
Just cause you did it in 1 game recently doesnt mean everyone does it when rolling non town alignments.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 16:20 GMT
#4606
I really dont want to wake up at 7.30am.

Show me you town stutters.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 16:45 GMT
#4610
On August 07 2013 01:38 Stutters695 wrote:
What causes your doubt? That I haven't been here? I'd still like to hear why you think I'm actually scum.

Also if at all possible you should be here at the deadline unless we're all consolidated before you go to bed (exception being FT and Koshi). If scum try to pull a fast one on us before the deadline we need to be ready to switch. I don't want to be on the receiving end of what happened in Basterd.

nope you scum. EZPZ.

im gonna sleep.

Guys read this post.
Bullshit. doesnt tell us whos scum, defends himself, gives general advice. This dude scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:07 GMT
#4960
why did scum think there was a doc??
I blame sent.

My bad for the fail blue plays, forgot I was a doc, so therefore no night actions.

Also townslips do exist! Just that this wasnt one. Oh well.
If you guys lynched stutters, I would be so happy man...
I would like to think that I figured out that ft and cora was scum but I dunno.


Rayn, you really have to post more coherently and not so much useless posting.
Koshi, you really fucked over town and yourself with you d2/n2 play man, if you posted like you did on day 3 and 4, I dont think you would be lynched.

Oh well. GG.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:09 GMT
#4964
why didnt Scum kill Rayn?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:10 GMT
#4967
On August 07 2013 10:09 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 10:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
why did scum think there was a doc??
I blame sent.

My bad for the fail blue plays, forgot I was a doc, so therefore no night actions.

Also townslips do exist! Just that this wasnt one. Oh well.
If you guys lynched stutters, I would be so happy man...
I would like to think that I figured out that ft and cora was scum but I dunno.


Rayn, you really have to post more coherently and not so much useless posting.
Koshi, you really fucked over town and yourself with you d2/n2 play man, if you posted like you did on day 3 and 4, I dont think you would be lynched.

Oh well. GG.


I don't believe I said anything about the doc outside of the Obs QT.

still blaming you

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:12 GMT
#4971
On August 07 2013 10:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 10:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
why didnt Scum kill Rayn?


according to the scum qt they figured that (assuming vayne was cop) they could mislynch him d4.
Oats how can you forget that you are doc. Why didn't you read the thread at all this game.
Why did it feel like you had no presence at all

It felt like I had no presence cause there was not much posting when I was awake and a ton of posting when I was sleeping. Oh well..

I forgot I was doc cause I forgot.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:12 GMT
#4972
2 power roles are standerd for mini's though, why did you guys think it was 3?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:18 GMT
#4977
On August 07 2013 10:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 10:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 07 2013 10:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 07 2013 10:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
why didnt Scum kill Rayn?


according to the scum qt they figured that (assuming vayne was cop) they could mislynch him d4.
Oats how can you forget that you are doc. Why didn't you read the thread at all this game.
Why did it feel like you had no presence at all

It felt like I had no presence cause there was not much posting when I was awake and a ton of posting when I was sleeping. Oh well..

I forgot I was doc cause I forgot.


That's... a fair point. I suppose when I saw you around when I was around maybe you were catching up?
Anyway I didn't mean to give you shit I was genuinely curious because I've seen you do well as town, but I don't feel you did this game

i dunno man, lol.
Apparently rayn shouts louder than me

I was on none of the mislynches and none of the correct lynches lol.
Sheep my lynchbait reads pls.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:24 GMT
#4982
I think one of the main problems was that none of us really took a step back and reevaluated after like day 3/4 and flips and such.
So therefore I thought FT was town when I really shouldnt have, other dudes thought koshi was scum when he wasnt and NOBODY LYNCHED STUTTERS!! (
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 01:25 GMT
#4983
Oats- Not really doing anything of substance while calling scum 100% confirmed town. This guy had to stay alive, he was a big asset.

I only called you confirmed town
I was suspecting CJS and stutters was definitely scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:07 GMT
#5017
Dont be too hard on yourself hzflank, although when someone hard defends a scumread of yours, one of them probably isnt scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:25 GMT
#5022
Oats- Start caring about the game. Like seriously.

Actually another thing about this was that I just finished a game where town lost cause association cases when it was like d1/n1 in this game. And the same shit was happening again. And I knew it wasnt gonna go well cause association cases suck.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:38 GMT
#5026
On August 07 2013 11:26 IMCaptainJackSparrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats- Start caring about the game. Like seriously.

Actually another thing about this was that I just finished a game where town lost cause association cases when it was like d1/n1 in this game. And the same shit was happening again. And I knew it wasnt gonna go well cause association cases suck.

Dude you lurked the entire game. You didn't even make a save in the first 2 nights like WTF?

lurked = 20 page filter. I see.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:39 GMT
#5028
would you have 'ragequit' as town Cora?zz
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:40 GMT
#5031
On August 07 2013 11:39 hzflank wrote:
To be fair, how much did association cases affect it?

Exar was lynched for his fake-claim. You can call that a bad lynch but I never will. There is no good pro-town reason for making that fake-claim.

I made a bit of an association case against Koshi but that is not why he was lynched.

My case on Oats did not rely on association.

My case on Tofu did not rely on association.

The biggest association that I actually made that really hurt is was that Tofu and Stutters are not both scum.

XRZ lynch was absolutely horrible.
Most protown player day 1, active, solving the game. Made a gutsy move. GETS SLAMMED. Hindsight is 20/20 man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 02:41 GMT
#5033
On August 07 2013 11:39 IMCaptainJackSparrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 11:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then again do you really want advice from some one that looked really scummy even with a green check? nah probably not loL

Fuck you Vayne. If people thought I was scummy they would've called me gf. You played like shit. Like the worst kind of shit. So don't give me that bullshit.

why are you so angry? You won the game dude.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 07 2013 10:43 GMT
#5048
On August 07 2013 19:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 11:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 07 2013 11:26 IMCaptainJackSparrow wrote:
On August 07 2013 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats- Start caring about the game. Like seriously.

Actually another thing about this was that I just finished a game where town lost cause association cases when it was like d1/n1 in this game. And the same shit was happening again. And I knew it wasnt gonna go well cause association cases suck.

Dude you lurked the entire game. You didn't even make a save in the first 2 nights like WTF?

lurked = 20 page filter. I see.


You didn't lurk, but you forgot to use your medic ability night 1 and night 2. That shit is just unforgivable.

I can't understand how something like that happens, sure, we all made mistakes inside the game, but not using such an important skill... Vivax would be alive for another 72 hours...

So what do you suggest happen to me?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 279
Reynor 181
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6365
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1490
B2W.Neo739
olofmeister669
Khaldor463
KnowMe333
crisheroes179
Livibee178
Beastyqt93
ToD83
Mew2King81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 1
EmSc2Tv 1
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Shiphtur669
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
BSL Open Qualifier
45m
OSC
4h 45m
Replay Cast
4h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.