• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

Titanic Mini Mafia! - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 02:52 GMT
#4482
so it was that I didnt vote for stutters?
Right.

I thought you werent mad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 02:59 GMT
#4485
On August 06 2013 11:56 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 11:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Variations meaning
stutters/koshi/JAT
stutters/koshi/CJS
stutters/JAT/CJS


so I shouldnt have variations?


So you that think Cora might be Godfather? Since when?

Since whenever.
Does it matter? I cant know if he is GF or not. I can figure out if he is scum or not.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 03:44 GMT
#4504
On August 06 2013 12:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
he has also never told why stutters is mafia in case you noticed. now when i made afucking case on stutters.. YOLO ##KOSHI GO FUCK!

ezpz

where is this 'case'?

Also I was scum in NWM, I dont remember the case. HOW THE FUCK DOES IT MAKE ME SCUM?>???????
It was over like 2-3 weeks ago
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 03:44 GMT
#4505
i #yolo all the time as town.

I Dont do it as scum.

Come on rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 03:47 GMT
#4506
On August 06 2013 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read every single thing you said, and commented on them. I thought he was mafia. If you are town this game, thank fucking you, you are not even trying to win. I AM SORRY LYNCHED A FUCKING TOWNIE. I AM FUCKING SORRY YOU WERE NOT CONVINCING ENOUGH, BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT! I AM SORRY I HAD/HAVE THREAD PRECENCE!

I dont think rayn is sorry somehow. Hmm. I wonder why.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:10 GMT
#4521
On August 06 2013 12:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 12:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 06 2013 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read every single thing you said, and commented on them. I thought he was mafia. If you are town this game, thank fucking you, you are not even trying to win. I AM SORRY LYNCHED A FUCKING TOWNIE. I AM FUCKING SORRY YOU WERE NOT CONVINCING ENOUGH, BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT! I AM SORRY I HAD/HAVE THREAD PRECENCE!

I dont think rayn is sorry somehow. Hmm. I wonder why.

Why would you make this post as town?

because I like to make jokes and amuse myself.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:20 GMT
#4524
On August 06 2013 13:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Corazon, lynch Stutters and Oatsmaster if we don´t lose this game now please.
I got some more important stuff to do.

i like how you 180ed instantly after calling me confirmed town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:23 GMT
#4526
On August 06 2013 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well in my eyes Koshi and FT are pretty much confirmed mafia. I am going to be so disappointed if they are not, because they are not even trying.

Do you think Oats would not shoot OR roleblock me on N2? Would you take that chance as mafia if you know the dude has claimed a cop, claimed a green on a green, and claimed to check you that night? Can you explain that? Can you point out something from his posting that supports that, because it really is crucial for that scum-read. Other than that i really could see him being mafia, because he´s been beyond useless.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:33 GMT
#4529
On August 06 2013 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And why not lynch Stutters Oats?

????
Where have I expressed intent to let stutters live?
I could lynch stutters.

OK???
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:33 GMT
#4530
On August 06 2013 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What makes you think i am telling all the truth in that post considering who am i talking with?

because town dont lie. Duh.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 04:59 GMT
#4543
On August 06 2013 13:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why don´t you lynch stutters then?

because I dont have the power to control the lynch.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 07:31 GMT
#4545
On August 06 2013 16:29 Koshi wrote:
Rayn somewhat redeeming himself. Pretty cool guy but needs a good town beside him. Not a scummer like hz or a baddie like cora.

what?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 07:40 GMT
#4547
On August 06 2013 16:31 Koshi wrote:
I am here to talk endgame btw. For nothing else.

get out then.
You are doing nothing to try and defend yourself, push someone else.
Did you even read preceding pages?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 10:07 GMT
#4564
man, I dunno if its real or fake...
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 10:32 GMT
#4566
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS KOSHI.
cant you claim scum or something?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 10:36 GMT
#4568
ok.
stutters isnt even playing the game.
stutters it is.
##unvote
##vote Stutters
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 13:40 GMT
#4576
wait, explain why hzflank would fakeclaim vet in the first place as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 14:02 GMT
#4578
On August 06 2013 22:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 22:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
wait, explain why hzflank would fakeclaim vet in the first place as scum?

Look, there were multiple people thinking he was scum, he knew that all those people were town so he panicked a bit during the night. Look at how it worked out. Perfect?
Is it normal that town has a vet compared to a roleblocker?

Hz knew already that they had a roleblocker. So he can think that there are 2 roles he should be blocking, so that a veteran is unlikely. Let's say that scum only has RB + 3 goons. hz also knew that they had only 1 kp. I am thinking that with scum extra information he knew he could claim vet. So the only problem might have been a vigi but Stutters made sure that the vigi wouldn't shoot him.

Is it normal that town has a vet? Yeah probably about 50/50.

Is it normal for cop to be the only role? Not fucking likely.

Also, vets are in 1kp games all the time.....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 14:05 GMT
#4580
On August 06 2013 23:04 Koshi wrote:
D:

But scum has been hunting after that fact. That there are 2 roles. So it does make sense that scum knows that hz is not a blue role?

they wont shoot hz anyway, if he is scum or vet.

I dont get the 'scum has been hunting after that fact'? What does that mean?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 06 2013 14:08 GMT
#4582
On August 06 2013 23:05 Koshi wrote:
The vayne kill was a perfect example of scum thinking that XRZ is cop, rayn nothing and hz nothing.

hz nothing meaning hz fakeclaimed vet or is scum?


I DONT GET IT.

Arguably, vayne was the sanest useful town member at that point.
STOP WIFOMING THAT NIGHT KILL. It didnt work yesterday and it wont work today man.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 79
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 20
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1043
Counter-Strike
fl0m4127
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord476
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
OSC
7h 27m
Replay Cast
7h 27m
OSC
20h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.