• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

Basterd Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 02 2013 23:34 GMT
#1201
pretty sure rayn suggested I choose the order. here's what i posted:

On July 03 2013 06:58 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I'm assuming I die for sure. W/ the mass claim looming they can't leave me alive because I'm close to confirmed town as well as uncounterable @ this point.

not necesarily my order of scumminess (though close) but this is the order I think people should claim. Use it if I die:

gumshoe and marvellosity - get these out of the way first. Marv doesnt really need to @ this point but cant hurt.

s0Lstice - was one of my earliest suspects and has been so insanely quiet I almost forgot he was still playing

WaveofShadow -

raynpelikoneet - I do have a history of reading scum rayn as town. I'm really not sure about him anymore. I think this whole marv/lazor thing did make sense @ the time however I feel like he's trying to direct attention away from the whole mass claim which should be the first order of business tomorrow.

mkfuba07 -

Oatsmaster -

Stutters695 -

Vivax - First person to bring up a mass claim gets him lotsa townie points

I think that's everyone.

Before all that though see if lazer claims to have caught a red and have that person claim first. Though I'd be shocked if he says he came back w/ an unblocked check regardless of alignment.


man rayns last few posts are serious WTFs.

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 00:22 GMT
#1213
On July 03 2013 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ladies and gents we have a problem here.
There are some fakeclaimers amongst the blues as I am Donny Donowitz.
I'm assuming since the shot I took at marv didn't go through I was roleblocked.
Vivax were you notified of your hit?
Who do you think is lying?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 00:32 GMT
#1225
On July 03 2013 09:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ladies and gents we have a problem here.
There are some fakeclaimers amongst the blues as I am Donny Donowitz.
I'm assuming since the shot I took at marv didn't go through I was roleblocked.
Vivax were you notified of your hit?
Who do you think is lying?

I have no clue now to be honest.
How do you not autovote lazer? If you were roleblocked then you're saying that you think mafia not only left the cop alive but didn't roleblock him as well? Shouldnt he should be confirmed scum to you?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 00:34 GMT
#1230
On July 03 2013 09:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ladies and gents we have a problem here.
There are some fakeclaimers amongst the blues as I am Donny Donowitz.
I'm assuming since the shot I took at marv didn't go through I was roleblocked.
Vivax were you notified of your hit?
Who do you think is lying?

I have no clue now to be honest. I was worried when the possibility of fakeclaims were brought up that this would be a possibility.
I have no fucking clue why I was roleblocked though.

I'm still thinking strictly role-wise it would make the most sense to have a cop in this game so certainly one of the protection/KP roles has to be a fake. Since I know mine is legit that leaves Vivax/gumshoe. Are 2 or 3 blues more likely in this setup because I would think then if only 2 blues are really present maybe Lazer DID fakeclaim along with one of the others. Gameplay-wise if I had to pick one of the blueclaims to lynch Lazer has had by far the scummiest play out of the three of them so I'd lynch him first. I'm not sure which of Vivax/gumshoe are lying if only 2 blues are present.
In fact,
##Vote: Lazermonkey

did you edit that vote in? I could have sworn it wasn't there originally
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 00:37 GMT
#1233
On July 03 2013 09:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ladies and gents we have a problem here.
There are some fakeclaimers amongst the blues as I am Donny Donowitz.
I'm assuming since the shot I took at marv didn't go through I was roleblocked.
Vivax were you notified of your hit?
Who do you think is lying?

I have no clue now to be honest. I was worried when the possibility of fakeclaims were brought up that this would be a possibility.
I have no fucking clue why I was roleblocked though.

I'm still thinking strictly role-wise it would make the most sense to have a cop in this game so certainly one of the protection/KP roles has to be a fake. Since I know mine is legit that leaves Vivax/gumshoe. Are 2 or 3 blues more likely in this setup because I would think then if only 2 blues are really present maybe Lazer DID fakeclaim along with one of the others. Gameplay-wise if I had to pick one of the blueclaims to lynch Lazer has had by far the scummiest play out of the three of them so I'd lynch him first. I'm not sure which of Vivax/gumshoe are lying if only 2 blues are present.
In fact,
##Vote: Lazermonkey

did you edit that vote in? I could have sworn it wasn't there originally

Do you see an edit stamp?
Derp.

Strange I totally missed it. Also I didn't realize parity cop worked like that. I thought you just submit 2 names each night and get same/different.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 00:51 GMT
#1241
Don't think I'm missing anyone here:

marvellosity - Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz
gumshoe - Shoshanna
s0Lstice - Pierre LaPadite
WaveofShadow - Sgt. Donny Donowitz
mkfuba07 -
Oatsmaster - Pfc. Andy Kagan
Stutters695 -
Vivax - Lt. Aldo Raine
Lazermonkey - Cpl. Wilhelm Wicki
JarJarDrinks - Pfc. Michael Zimmermann

Fuba and Stutters need to claim. Townie points to whichever one claims first.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 12:56 GMT
#1375
Not totally caught up but I see fuba claimed 3rd party. Few things first:

- Doesn't that pretty much mean he's extremely unlikely to win? If I'm 3rd party I think I'd just counter the scummiest looking dude and take my chances.

- Why not jail someone? Especially gumshoe who claimed blue and could potentially vig kill him? Saying that he figured vig would shoot lazr or marv seems like a poor reason to not use ur ability.

- I find it way too coincidental that he's the last claim and he happens to have the only non-red role left in the game. That means for him to be telling the truth, every scummy got lucky and picked a role not already in the game.

Gonna reread stuff but I doubt I'll see anything that would make me want to vote anywhere else.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 13:42 GMT
#1388
Yeah, I just can't buy into roleclaimgate™ . Just seems too crazy for a # of reasons. I'm sure rayn is cursing @ me from the obs deck but sorry I just can't buy into it.

So I'm gonna mark marv and lazr down as legit for now. WoS on the other hand has got to be scum.

- Last blue to claim.
- Claims roleblock when I can't see any reason for hitler to have targetted him.
- Claims to have shot @ marv which as has been pointed out seemed unlikely for him to do.
- Plus @ the deadline yesterday the votes seemed to want to go anyone but him.

Not sure who's the better lynch between fuba and WoS.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 13:52 GMT
#1398
Yeah I'm suggesting lynching survivor. I'm suggesting fuba is scum and had no choice but claim the only non-red role left in the game.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 13:57 GMT
#1406
On July 03 2013 22:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Yeah I'm suggesting lynching survivor. I'm suggesting fuba is scum and had no choice but claim the only non-red role left in the game.
EBWOP *not suggesting lynching survivor
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:02 GMT
#1417
On July 03 2013 22:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 22:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Yeah I'm [not] suggesting lynching survivor. I'm suggesting fuba is scum and had no choice but claim the only non-red role left in the game.


And if he's actually survivor?
What kind of wierdo question is this? We lynch who we think is scum. Couldn't you ask this question about every lynch? Like you want to lynch WoS right? well what if he's actually Vig?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:32 GMT
#1455
On July 03 2013 23:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Should we nolynch today.
No, lynching fuba accomplishes the same thing and he could very well be scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:37 GMT
#1462
Vivax, if Fuba is 3rd party then we are @ mylo. Look @ Marvs #s above. Lynching Fuba is the correct play IMO.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:38 GMT
#1465
On July 03 2013 23:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Is Vivax scum marv?
##vote WoS
Vivix is 100% confirmed town.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:43 GMT
#1474
On July 03 2013 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
JJD, if its mylo and we dont lynch scum, we lose if there are only 2 townies dead tmr and no one else. highly likely.
Lynching Fuba is the only way we guarantee that we don't lose the game unless we're 100% sure we're lynching scum. if we lynch WoS and he's town (or any townie), it's 3/3/1 tomorrow and we lose the game. If we lynch Fuba (and he's survivor) it's 4/3 tomorrow and we don't lose.

The kicker is fuba might actually be scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:45 GMT
#1476
On July 03 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone on fuba, please get off fuba.
So you want to risk the game on todays lynch? You were just asking if we should vote no lynch because we're @ mylo. This is essentially doing the same thing but w/ a much bigger upside.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:47 GMT
#1478
On July 03 2013 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 23:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone on fuba, please get off fuba.
So you want to risk the game on todays lynch? You were just asking if we should vote no lynch because we're @ mylo. This is essentially doing the same thing but w/ a much bigger upside.


We're going to have to risk the game 3 more times after today to win the game.

The issue is that after tonight, 2 of the most level-headed people will be gone and we won't even have got a scum yet.
Who's gonna be gone? Vivax obviously. Who else?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:51 GMT
#1484
On July 03 2013 23:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 23:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone on fuba, please get off fuba.
So you want to risk the game on todays lynch? You were just asking if we should vote no lynch because we're @ mylo. This is essentially doing the same thing but w/ a much bigger upside.


Dude.
If we lynch scum we bring KP down to 1.
And if we lynch town, we lose.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:55 GMT
#1490
On July 03 2013 23:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 23:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 23:48 Vivax wrote:
On July 03 2013 23:45 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 03 2013 23:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Everyone on fuba, please get off fuba.
So you want to risk the game on todays lynch? You were just asking if we should vote no lynch because we're @ mylo. This is essentially doing the same thing but w/ a much bigger upside.


Dude.
If we lynch scum we bring KP down to 1.
And if we lynch town, we lose.


And if you lynch survivor, you lose a guy who can turn the tides for town with his JK.
Doesn't matter for him who he wins with, he's a potential medic. We need his compliance.

Can't turn the tides if we mislynch today. He says "hi scum, kill 2 people today please, I wont stop you. Then tomorrow I will vote with you and we both win GG"
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 03 2013 14:56 GMT
#1492
Also people. Keep in mind rayne had fuba on his scum list,

@marv, You really think that rayn was completely wrong on all 3 of his scumreads?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 378
Hyuk 290
Leta 123
Shinee 110
ZerO 90
actioN 77
soO 57
Mong 56
EffOrt 52
Zeus 50
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Mind 44
ToSsGirL 34
sorry 30
Aegong 25
PianO 23
Bale 23
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 13
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Terrorterran 2
Soma 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe105
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss480
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1682
Other Games
gofns9087
summit1g8026
olofmeister1325
singsing1059
ceh9589
Happy339
crisheroes290
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS89
DeMusliM18
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH210
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Jankos1615
• Rush1383
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
56m
OSC
3h 56m
Stellar Fest
3h 56m
OSC
14h 56m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.