• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:08 GMT
#2783
On July 13 2013 11:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Sigh.

Well I think the next course of action is in the voting thread.

хорошо играл товарищ! в следующий раз, послать кого-нибудь, как волна тени или "Onegu» или себя, кто-то, как "Xata", который так город, они, вероятно, умрут опасна ... Nonetheless wise in the moment, but this is why I had picked ace at first. I figured he had suspicion so would last the night unmolested.




I thought we were going to stop writeing in russian, I am to lazy to translate even though I see my name.

@stutters why didnt you make a different type of nuke. Most people had xata as town and with his claim a radiation nuke would have been much better, are you just lazy?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:20 GMT
#2785
On July 13 2013 12:18 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 07:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
SURPRISE NUCLEAR LAUNCH
[image loading]

s0Lstice has been nuked.


good morning, and i'm confused... this wasn't launched was it? just blew up? what?


He is a cohost.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:33 GMT
#2790
On July 13 2013 12:25 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 12:08 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Sigh.

Well I think the next course of action is in the voting thread.

хорошо играл товарищ! в следующий раз, послать кого-нибудь, как волна тени или "Onegu» или себя, кто-то, как "Xata", который так город, они, вероятно, умрут опасна ... Nonetheless wise in the moment, but this is why I had picked ace at first. I figured he had suspicion so would last the night unmolested.




I thought we were going to stop writeing in russian, I am to lazy to translate even though I see my name.

@stutters why didnt you make a different type of nuke. Most people had xata as town and with his claim a radiation nuke would have been much better, are you just lazy?


Reading comprehension bro. I couldn't make real nukes. Promising someone everyone think thinks is town a buff doesn't have the same potential for generating discussion as a nuke that ace thought was lethal to his target.


Sorry somehow missed the second claim... Could you not give someone D1, or just didnt give one out?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:34 GMT
#2792
On July 13 2013 12:33 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.


can you explain why you want him lynched ant not nuked? Either way, if he dies, what's the difference?


He wants to analyse votes, which doesnt make a whole lot of sense as we can analyse no matter who is lynched.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:36 GMT
#2793
On July 13 2013 12:34 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 10:35 geript wrote:
Idk why everyone wants to nuke Maju instead of lynch him. We 100% know that there are multiples of multiple roles. A nuke could be redirected in the last minute which would be devastating. A highly suspected scummier could defend him last minute. He could somehow be immune to the nuke. The best action would be to lynch him and fire nukes elsewhere. Hell if you think that I'm scum with Maju, wouldn't I just shoot it down last second? Take the sure route and lynch him.

This is why I don't want MG nuked. It's a plain waste of a nuke that we could get better analysis from elsewise.


But this could be true of any scum. And we would have the same problem.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 03:57 GMT
#2796
On July 13 2013 12:42 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 12:36 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:34 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 10:35 geript wrote:
Idk why everyone wants to nuke Maju instead of lynch him. We 100% know that there are multiples of multiple roles. A nuke could be redirected in the last minute which would be devastating. A highly suspected scummier could defend him last minute. He could somehow be immune to the nuke. The best action would be to lynch him and fire nukes elsewhere. Hell if you think that I'm scum with Maju, wouldn't I just shoot it down last second? Take the sure route and lynch him.

This is why I don't want MG nuked. It's a plain waste of a nuke that we could get better analysis from elsewise.


But this could be true of any scum. And we would have the same problem.

Scum KP is almost always based off of the # of living scum. Removing 1 scum for sure is top priority IMO. We can get other scum later or nuke them. Right now we're down 8 town and only 1 scum. Best option is to try and reduce KP to give ourselves more time if it's necessary.


I just took my methadone so Im not really following you here.

1 We lynch MZ he is scum and he is bussed, we nuke other and they flip town. We get zero info
2 Same as 1 except our nuke is at scum and is redirected. Depending on who redirected and to who we get zero to little info
3 We nuke MZ and vote someone, nuke lands. Then we can also analyze votes and cases depending on the flip.
4 same as 3 except nuke doesnt land, depending on the timeing of the nuke switch or destruction, we may still have time to lynch him.

Am I wrong here?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 04:00 GMT
#2797
On July 13 2013 12:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.

If you were town you'd care a hell of a lot more about me pushing you.
Also Wave's Conspiracy Theories™ aren't alignment indicative. Did it in Les, did it in Basterd. I'll grant you the dick-move analysis but the weak as fuck suspicion I didn't like when you kept bringing it up for no apparent reason. I don't see any reason to drop a scumread you've had all game for one post. Makes no sense.

Z-Boson, I could lynch you too so by all means, keep telling me who 'we're not lynching today.'



I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him and like xata said he could be 3p, but to be honest I would like a nuke on MZ and a lynch on S&b or z-bosan
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 13 2013 04:04 GMT
#2798
Ebwop

But after his list not much else put me back to scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 03:00 GMT
#2854
On July 13 2013 22:58 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 13:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.

If you were town you'd care a hell of a lot more about me pushing you.
Also Wave's Conspiracy Theories™ aren't alignment indicative. Did it in Les, did it in Basterd. I'll grant you the dick-move analysis but the weak as fuck suspicion I didn't like when you kept bringing it up for no apparent reason. I don't see any reason to drop a scumread you've had all game for one post. Makes no sense.

Z-Boson, I could lynch you too so by all means, keep telling me who 'we're not lynching today.'



I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him and like xata said he could be 3p, but to be honest I would like a nuke on MZ and a lynch on S&b or z-bosan


This is the third time you mention you'd love to lynch me. While I'm flattered, what is stopping you from making a case on me? Also, why do you want to lynch me even if I'm null? Who are your top scumreads?


So in thismgame you have had scum reads on Ace,, Austin, Alakaslam, WoS, Johnnywup, Rayne, Vayne, Koshi, and S&B, and maybe chezinu as you have a post about if anyone disagrees with him being scum.

But your votes have been on CA for lurking, and Jamp for cookies

So out of 25 people you have had scum reads on 10 of them and voted for 2 more, you are waffleing so much and barely contributing, you have had one good post on reads and the others are just basicly saying you feel someone is scum.

VOTE-BOSAN
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 03:04 GMT
#2856
@ Geript I would still prefer a nuke on MG I just think we will get more info from the flips.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 03:12 GMT
#2858
On July 14 2013 12:10 geript wrote:
Random CA ninja unvote w/o comment...


What are you refering to here?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 03:16 GMT
#2861
On July 14 2013 12:14 geript wrote:
Look at the vote thread


Gotcha is that a scumtell though?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:12 GMT
#2873
Hrmmm
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:18 GMT
#2876
@stutters

You thought ace was town, why would you give town a dud?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:36 GMT
#2884
On July 14 2013 13:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 13:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 13 2013 00:08 Ace wrote:
##nuke MajuGarzett


This is the original nuke post.
On July 14 2013 13:00 Ace wrote:
something isn't right. I think I figured out what happened and if this works we've got issues.


##nuke MajuGarzett

This is your recent nuke post.
Am I missing something?

Ah I am, that was the one you did at night after nuke deadline.
Ok, original question stands.
Why are we in trouble/have issues?


Because we dont know what to do with MG now, if it is a dud and we dont vote him he lives, If we vote him and it is real we miss out on second flip
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:43 GMT
#2889
On July 14 2013 13:38 geript wrote:
It's simple. We lynch him with fire like I've been saying already. We don't trust Stutters which means the nukes a fake, or we don't trust Ace which means he has ulterior reasons for launching the nuke. Either way Maju needs to die and the surest way of that is lynching him.


That gives us zero info though, I think it is better to let the nuke land see if it is real or fake, and vote z-bosan or austin and see the flip, this way way we gain the most info.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:46 GMT
#2894
On July 14 2013 13:44 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 13:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
You are a Toy Store! You don't actually make real nukes but you're pretty good at making them look real. Once per cycle, you may choose a nuke type and a player. That player will be told he received a nuke of that kind.

you guys are forgetting stutters claim. This completely contradicts that claim. One of Ace or Stutters is scum or both.


If the nuke is actually real then Stutters lied. We'll see when it lands. Look back at the explanation I was asking for when I first fired the nuke and he brought up being sabotaged.


If we lynch will we see if the nuke hit, which comes first lynch or nuke?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:50 GMT
#2903
I really dont understand why give it to ace if he had ace as town, why wouldnt you give it to a scum and see where it is aimed?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:53 GMT
#2906
And his claim timeing is so random also, why claim then you are asking to have your factory blown up then and telling everyone it is fake takes away the info we gain.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 04:58 GMT
#2911
On July 14 2013 13:55 johnnywup wrote:
Oh shit, you're right. Fuck. Okay, in that case it's possible they're both townie but it just seems so likely that they aren't. It's possible though. Okay, going back to the plan I said a couple posts ago then. I've got an idea that we should lynch one that's not Maju/Stutters. If the nuke lands, we have a probably dead scum and another alive confirmed scum. If it doesn't land, we have a semi-confirmed townie and an alive probable scum. I'm not sure if this is better than lynching maju, because he's probably scum, but we'd get no info out of that. Stutters isn't black or white in that case. Anyone's thoughts?


Yeah I said that we should lynch z-bosan or austin, possible s&b
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.