• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7270 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLIII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:05 GMT
#1405
On June 29 2013 09:59 hzflank wrote:
@Stim:

How did you get from

Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 09:20 StiMaDDict wrote:
Edit: when I said he himself, I meant Onegu claimed that he visited Alak.


To

Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 09:39 StiMaDDict wrote:
And Alak didn't get roleblocked? I'm guessing he said he tracked Onegu?



That bit about roleblock?

What I understand so far..
Onegu was leading in vote so claimed Watcher. He watched Alak and his strongest townread (Hurricane) visited Alak. In response, intentional or not, Alak said that he saw Onegu visit Hurricane.

My thoughts..
If I was believe Onegu's claim, then why did Hurricane visited Alak? I was wondering if Hurricane was either a jailkeeper or roleblocker.

동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:13 GMT
#1408
hzflank, could you help me a bit here?
Did Onegu actually claimed Watcher? It could've been that he tracked Hurricane to Alak.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:19 GMT
#1411
On June 29 2013 10:11 Hurricane Sponge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 10:05 StiMaDDict wrote:
On June 29 2013 09:59 hzflank wrote:
@Stim:

How did you get from

On June 29 2013 09:20 StiMaDDict wrote:
Edit: when I said he himself, I meant Onegu claimed that he visited Alak.


To

On June 29 2013 09:39 StiMaDDict wrote:
And Alak didn't get roleblocked? I'm guessing he said he tracked Onegu?



That bit about roleblock?

What I understand so far..
Onegu was leading in vote so claimed Watcher. He watched Alak and his strongest townread (Hurricane) visited Alak. In response, intentional or not, Alak said that he saw Onegu visit Hurricane.

My thoughts..
If I was believe Onegu's claim, then why did Hurricane visited Alak? I was wondering if Hurricane was either a jailkeeper or roleblocker.



Do you think I should claim which role I am at this time, StiM?

Remember my public service announcement, everyone.

You shouldn't. But I would consider your vote more informed than the others. You know if Onegu is telling the truth or not. + Show Spoiler +
or rather if you are NN, then you know what Onegu said could be truth

Furthermore, I don't think your claim will necessarily benefit town at this point.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:25 GMT
#1414
What's bothering me at this point is that this "Alakaslam enthusiastically tandem-claimed Tracker (with no public intent of countering Onegu's claim)" doesn't look like it was intentional. So what I'm was thinking is that Onegu is scum tracker and he tracked Hurricane. He knows Hurricane visited Alakaslam. So he pretends to the town watcher by telling what he knows. Lastly, Hurricane will defend Onegu.

Does that make sense?
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:26 GMT
#1415
If what I suggest is true, then what Alak claimed makes sense.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:29 GMT
#1417
I wasn't here at that time so you will have to fill me on it. Obviously, Onegu couldn't have anticipated Alak claiming. I will have to check but was Onegu under vote pressure at that time?
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:37 GMT
#1424
Then I don't see why Onegu would claim..
I know you had a scum read on me and if I remember correctly FirmTofu was on Onegu..
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:39 GMT
#1429
FirmTofu, what do you make of Alak? I know that you believed Onegu was a scum since the end of Day1.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 01:43 GMT
#1437
I'm going to vote Onegu at this point.
If Alakaslam flips red, then I'm probably next on lynch but my gut tells me Onegu playing this.
##Vote: Onegu
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 02:02 GMT
#1478
I voted Onegu
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 02:08 GMT
#1490
Gg Alak. Your posts, even though bizzare, made me laugh from time to time.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 02:09 GMT
#1492
And btw.. God damn it. Onegu was mafia last game. This ain't fair
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 02:15 GMT
#1495
I guess I'm going to be lazy again now..
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 02:22 GMT
#1508
On June 29 2013 11:16 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 11:15 StiMaDDict wrote:
I guess I'm going to be lazy again now..

No. You don't get to be lazy. You are going to help us find out who the mafia is. If you are town, you need to stop playing terribly.

:|

Dang.. Yes sir, as you wish.

My reads?
Onegu = Scum Tracker
FirmTofu = non PM town
Aqua = null
LoneMeow = no comment + Show Spoiler +
my last game..

Hurricane = Town (NN probably)
Spicy = don't know, he was great town last game. Not getting the same feel.
hzflank = null

uhh who else is there?

Me = lazy fucking bastard that doesn't do shit..
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 03:01 GMT
#1543
Hurricane, I follow most of your one line evidences, but why LoneMeow and not me? I believe I lurking harder than LoneMeow.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 03:54 GMT
#1568
Wait.. there are 8 of us left.
One of us dies tonight.
We lynch Onegu tomorrow.
Another dies Night 3.

That's 5 left.
If we lynch correctly, that's 4.
One dies that night.. oh fuck

So we have to pretty lynch scums 3 days straight to win?
We are so fucked..
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 03:59 GMT
#1572
On June 29 2013 12:55 Aquanim wrote:
If I were scum, trying to mislynch Alakaslam (who I would, as scum, know to be a townie and soon to be confirmed) would indeed be the correct play.

As town, who did not know which of the two were scum but believed that Alakaslam was scum and that Onegu would be confirmed town in that case, trying to lynch Alakaslam (who I did not know was town) is STILL the correct play.

I swear.. is it just me or does Aquanim sounds like he's CHOOSING who the lynch target would be rather than actually lynching scum. It might just be me but it was like this Day1 as well. He was like, "Who should I vote, hmm... Xzavier!"
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 04:01 GMT
#1573
Also, concerning his policy of NN claiming. Since he so defended it with such vigor that I actually thought he could've been a Watcher or Tracker. He wanted to who is NN and he didn't want to direct any PR. Just my thoughts.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 04:26 GMT
#1574
What it feels like playing mafia.. yeah, that's me XD

[image loading]

동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
StiMaDDict
Profile Joined May 2013
Korea (South)313 Posts
June 29 2013 04:50 GMT
#1578
On June 29 2013 13:49 hzflank wrote:
Stim, posting that Gif really hurts the town more than it helps. This game is confusing enough without having to look at that Gif while playing.

Sorry, I was bored.. and I thought the mood little bit too serious. I won't do it again.
동해 물과 백두산이 마르고 닳도록 하느님이 보우하사 우리나라 만세. 무궁화 삼천리 화려강산 대한 사람, 대한으로 길이 보전하세.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 90
Codebar 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65423
Bisu 3343
FanTaSy 1222
Stork 757
Rush 577
hero 236
Snow 211
firebathero 192
Mind 105
Free 76
[ Show more ]
Sharp 71
Sea.KH 68
Sexy 63
Pusan 50
ToSsGirL 43
Last 41
Trap 32
Bale 28
Mong 24
HiyA 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Rock 18
Aegong 17
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
zelot 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9583
Dendi911
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
fl0m2421
singsing2320
Liquid`RaSZi1392
B2W.Neo710
Beastyqt684
Mlord437
Happy396
Khaldor371
olofmeister328
KnowMe266
Hui .220
crisheroes120
Chillindude73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV541
League of Legends
• Nemesis3989
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1324
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
19m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
OSC
8h 19m
Replay Cast
8h 19m
OSC
21h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.