• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8115 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 12:10 GMT
#1257
On June 14 2013 16:06 Sylencia wrote:
Nah, if Vayne and I were scum he'd shoot me and get free cred on his already strong enough cop claim. Cop claim + scum shot = you can't really afford to lynch him ever and he rides off into the sunset

His copclaim is crap, since I don't even know if he even got RB'ed N1 or he just lied regarding the check.
fuck your just wifoming away anyway.

STUTTERS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 12:39 GMT
#1259
On June 14 2013 21:35 Sylencia wrote:
So then why was I getting flak for having Vayne so low on my town list??

I think only gravity did that and more so in protest of having stutters so high
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:33 GMT
#1270
Leaving this in case of getting shot tonight

Lynch like this please:
Vayne-->Sylencia-->GK/Stutters

Why not the others?
Axle is the most fucking obvious town this game has ever seen (maybe besides hapa), I don't even know how you can get a notion of him being scum. Like wtf? you serious?

GM is pretty surely on the townside as well.
For all the harping on how he is obvious scum I still fail to see any meaningful scummy behavior out of his. Especially since he dropped the robot persona, also he is one of the sane people left...




Vayne
if that scumclaim shot has not been enough I consider you read my case on D1 and compare it to his play until then. He is obvious scum. Like fucking lynch the shit out of him.

Sylencia is scum for the reasons I already disclosed earlier just before the deadline.

GK/Stutters
By virtue of elimination must be the last scum if there is a 3-man team. Lynch into them last and then take a good hard look , who is scummier. I know I voiced suspicions earlier on stutters and discarded GK as lurker, but since axle and gm are town not much left. If we get to this point just take good hard looks at them and look at overall thread behavior then. I don't think I will be around for lylo or mylo since it's either me or axle getting shot tonight
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:36 GMT
#1272
TLDR-version:



Axle
GM

Stutters
GK

Sylencia
Vayne



Most townie on top descending to most scummy
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:37 GMT
#1273
On June 15 2013 00:25 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm here, Jesus Christ what happened.


ya what happend indeed. Go reread and some comments after please
Also I have been asking you for like the millionth time what makes me scummy...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 15:38 GMT
#1275
Yes that's the reason why I am still here as well.
Waiting for stutters to finish catching up
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:14 GMT
#1283
currently on phone and half asleep.
GK is terribly lurky, which makes reading him such a pain in the ass. now his slow start has started to be a bit faster. but I am unable to really decide on his alignment right niw. His long posts have some merit in them but the phases in which he is just absent do not ring well with me. what gives food for thought is that he is onboard with suspicion on syl.
If you put stutters and gk next to each other i wouod say based on activity gk is more likely scum but contribution lwise stutters since he disappeared and had some half cases going but he never followed them up truly. in this aspect gk is better aince he has taken more stances
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1284
ebwop: answer gm's questions asap please stutters.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 14 2013 16:26 GMT
#1286
stutters why you take so long :S
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 03:14:12
June 15 2013 03:13 GMT
#1312
awww yeah!

gg all and thanks for hosting!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 03:38 GMT
#1330
haha yea sorry syl for robbing you of the chance to win as well

Thoughts on the game: (bit jumbled since phoneposting):
In my opinion the game was very much decided by d1. Besides DP, who lacked the time the scumteam managed to gain massive towncred which we simply rode on until the end. The only player which could have been a apparent threat to us was hapa who we subsequently shot n1. Town also failed to properly establish townieness which gave us plenty of targets to choose from on whom we ciuld just go for mislynches. Lack of activity also hurt town extremely bad as it appeared disintersted making it easier for axle and me to keep up the act of townies trying to keep the thread going. In terms of pivotal point I think it was the d2 lynch. If you look at the candidates on the block we had gk, BH and GM. BH only got lynched by a really small margin and really if town had been more active they should have seen that BH was actually contributing a lot. A switch to GK had been a real possibility and with our RB lynched things could have gone very differently with Vayne being free to check alignments and our good townie act had to raise suspicions in the longterm since we would not get shot.

All in all, it has been a good game, very happy to have improved my terrible scumplay a bit. But Town really suffered from lack of leadership/direction. I mean in the end it was the 3rd party survivor who had the team xD

Huge props also to axle for playing an excellent game.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 04:38 GMT
#1357
oh btw I want to dedicate a special thank you to hapa for making me decide to really run for mayor. From the dephts of the scum QT:
"I must admit I kind of was joking when I "ran for mayor".
But now hapa votes me, I don't even..."


In retrospect pretty golden
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 04:42 GMT
#1359
I just thought let's try it xD
I mean it was much in line with early game shenanigans
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 11:34 GMT
#1373
On June 15 2013 19:15 marvellosity wrote:
I thought Axle played tremendously.

GK looked pretty scummy and I think he was allowed to get away with 'replacement' status for too long.

The thing about ShiaoPi that I noticed early on was how insistent he was for running for mayor, even at the point it was blatantly obvious Hapa was town, and running for mayor. Why so insistent?


Good thing you were not in this game then Well I for ome am just happy that I managed to improve mu scumplay from most obvious scum ever :D
I also agree that axle was scum mvp. I mean I could just say he is the towniest guy in existence and nobody seriously contested that statement (besides syl^^). Never had this feeling with another scumbuddy to be able to get away with that.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 18:12 GMT
#1380
there is a podcast for mafia?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 18:49 GMT
#1385
On June 16 2013 03:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 03:12 ShiaoPi wrote:
there is a podcast for mafia?

Not exactly, there is a podcast for town.

I was talking about Mafia as in the entire game. So podcast for discussing TL Mafia related things?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 19:10 GMT
#1389
I feel trolled
Well time to check that thread out :D
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.