• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8782 users

[T] Bastard "Mini" Mafia! - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 126 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 23 2013 00:48 GMT
#301
guyssssss.
Ok.

Who really wants to play this game?

No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 23 2013 00:52 GMT
#302
On May 23 2013 09:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
guyssssss.
Ok.

Who really wants to play this game?


Me. But I believe it's D0 and we're electing a cohost who will be joined by a randomly elected cohost of the opposing faction, so whoever we elect IT DOESN'T MATTER. Moreover, it's a bastard game with a bastard host who has not disclosed enough about the game for us to know what the hell is going on anyway, so I intend to abuse you all for my own amusement until there is something useful to be done!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 23 2013 00:55 GMT
#303
Hrmm, I guess I could replace that entire post with:
[image loading]
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 23 2013 00:55 GMT
#304
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 23 2013 00:56 GMT
#305
k
VOTE ACRO FOR COHOSTTTTTTTTT
vote:acro
No gg, No skill.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
May 23 2013 00:57 GMT
#306
##YOLO
##SWAG
##Vote: me=strongandbig
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
May 23 2013 00:59 GMT
#307
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.

what part of bastard...i dont even. suffice to say, i have no faith in our ability to lynch cohosts.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 23 2013 01:01 GMT
#308
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.


Promise that is your plan? If yes I'll elect you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 23 2013 01:07 GMT
#309
On May 23 2013 10:01 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.


Promise that is your plan? If yes I'll elect you.


Yep Yep.

Sure bet mafia lynch d1. Confirmed town me n1. GG.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 23 2013 01:18 GMT
#310
On May 23 2013 09:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.

what part of bastard...i dont even. suffice to say, i have no faith in our ability to lynch cohosts.

do you have extra information that we dont?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2013 01:19 GMT
#311
Anybody else want to lynch Prome? I sure do.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 23 2013 01:24 GMT
#312
On May 23 2013 10:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 09:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.

what part of bastard...i dont even. suffice to say, i have no faith in our ability to lynch cohosts.

do you have extra information that we dont?

I think he's trying to say that in a bastard game, it is entirely expected that shit that players want to do turn out to be impossible or bad due to lies (or at least imperfect) information from the host.

He thus expects that the fact that we "know" that the cohost election will cause someone from the other faction to also become a cohost to mean that:
1. It's a lie and two players from the same faction can become cohosts.
2. Or cohosts are unlynchable/unkillable.
3. Or something else weird is going on.

Probably mainly inspired by the idea that giving town a "free" parity check on D0 is rather OP. However, it's a bastard game, so maybe that is exactly what's happening and us wifoming the host is intended.

BASTARD GAME.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 23 2013 01:25 GMT
#313
On May 23 2013 10:19 geript wrote:
Anybody else want to lynch Prome? I sure do.

Oooh, a lynching! Lets do it!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
May 23 2013 01:40 GMT
#314
On May 23 2013 10:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 09:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
On May 23 2013 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
All I know is that I plan on blitz lynching the co-hosts after they get elected since its like a guaranteed opposite parity check. The wording also kinda confirms that there are only two factions.

what part of bastard...i dont even. suffice to say, i have no faith in our ability to lynch cohosts.

do you have extra information that we dont?

short answer is no. see acro's post for the long answer.
BASTARD GAME!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 23 2013 01:47 GMT
#315
I'm not going with any plan that relies on information from the host.
Writer@WriterYamato
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 23 2013 02:07 GMT
#316
Maybe if we post more fabric we will get more info from the host
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 23 2013 02:07 GMT
#317
Fanfic* lol stupid phone
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
May 23 2013 02:28 GMT
#318
[image loading]
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 23 2013 02:29 GMT
#319
No we post the fabric and you give us the info
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 23 2013 02:31 GMT
#320
[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko129
SpeCial 63
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 54
Killer 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 271
Fuzer 183
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss901
byalli896
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes947
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH78
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 20m
OSC
11h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 20m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.