• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10326 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:42 GMT
#1982
On March 30 2013 10:38 marvellosity wrote:
That leaves Acro/Dandel/Rayn/OO

From my POV 2 of them are gonna be mafia. I'm not sure on any of them. Dandel has threatened to shoot me twice (check out his references to Themed where he NKed me as town). OO maybe seems townie? I dunno. All these players I can give vague reasons for being town. Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to check into it, maybe i won't. But that's how i basically view the game right now.

And that makes me mafia or what, lol?

I just threatened a shot in a barely obscure enough fashion so that not any random scummer could guess it so I'd see if I'd get roleblocked or not. Since you would clearly understand the reference. I didn't, but I can't recall anybody claiming a roleblock (or mb I just missed it dunno), so I can't draw anything alignment-y from it.

now I said that I can also say that I SADLY don't actually have a gun or righteous fire would rain down on the infidels.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:47 GMT
#1986
Last mafia peoples could be marv, could be sinani, could very well be acro, could be rayn, could still be keir and/or Cora too.

I kinda want to lynch either marv or acro alongside smurf today.
Still preferring marv, but acro is looking real bad too. And he's doing his "push scum with words but not with actions" shizzle he did in Personality too. In this case it's smurf, in Pers it was ver/dp.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:49 GMT
#1987
On March 30 2013 21:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 30 2013 10:38 marvellosity wrote:
That leaves Acro/Dandel/Rayn/OO

From my POV 2 of them are gonna be mafia. I'm not sure on any of them. Dandel has threatened to shoot me twice (check out his references to Themed where he NKed me as town). OO maybe seems townie? I dunno. All these players I can give vague reasons for being town. Maybe i'll find time tomorrow to check into it, maybe i won't. But that's how i basically view the game right now.

And that makes me mafia or what, lol?

I just threatened a shot in a barely obscure enough fashion so that not any random scummer could guess it so I'd see if I'd get roleblocked or not. Since you would clearly understand the reference. I didn't, but I can't recall anybody claiming a roleblock (or mb I just missed it dunno), so I can't draw anything alignment-y from it.

now I said that I can also say that I SADLY don't actually have a gun or righteous fire would rain down on the infidels.


no, it gave you town points. Which is why I mentioned it.

Well you made it not sound like it. Since it's pretty much the only thing you say about me, and I'm in your cool list.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:53 GMT
#1989
On March 30 2013 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
Because I'm entirely uninterested in conversing with you, as I've made clear already.

I didn't see the point if you were mafia of threatening to shoot me like that, I don't understand what you'd be trying to gain. It's not a massive point but it's been enough not to worry about you.

But it's not conversing with me. It's conversing about me.

So you put me on your scumlist, with only a sentence on why you think I'm town.
Makes total sense bro.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:55 GMT
#1991
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:58 GMT
#1994
On March 30 2013 21:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dandel you said you 'caught' marv because of the similarity in behavior to themed right?

Care to point out a few specific points?

Marv, thoughts on Keir's case and Acro/sinani association?
What does Keir say that isnt very strong about that association?

Nah I said that to fake my shot-threatening stuff mainly.

He just trolled in themed there's not much to draw from it. Tho he was about equally useless and unwilling to actually do anything, so there's that.
He's not being nice to me, which would be a huge scumtell for him, but since I already shot him once on that basis, he wouldn't have to pretend to actually be a pleasant person, so that doesn't mean much either.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 12:59 GMT
#1995
On March 30 2013 21:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 21:55 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm pretty hungover maybe that's why.


I'm not calling you mafia, I'm just eliminating flipped people/claims/strong reads, eliminating connections that I can't see, and I'm left with the 4 names that you're on. It doesn't have much reflection on anything apart from that.

well then you eliminated too many people, looks like.

Still pretty sure OO is town too.
I'd get modkilled for explaining it properly, BUT YOU CANT STOP ME FROM THINKING IT HAHA
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 13:00 GMT
#1996
Okay my boss is coming in for realz, I gotta stop now for realz too.
later
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#2078
Hi.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 30 2013 22:01 GMT
#2092
lolol

gg
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 03 2013 19:49 GMT
#2953
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 13:18:21
April 04 2013 13:17 GMT
#3013
On April 04 2013 22:16 prplhz wrote:
marv said it pretty well, only have one thing to add.

i think it should be a lot clearer how my role works. after the vanillas-with-one-shot claimed i still had no idea if i could give them a gun. like, i claimed my role, they claimed their role, i still had no idea if i could use my power on them.

gg guys and thanks for hosting.

They quite clearly claimed "VT with a oneshot power".

Read the thread.


€: also I still can't believe scum didn't pick up on keir's very early lover 'crumbs'.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 04 2013 13:20 GMT
#3016
On April 04 2013 22:18 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 22:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
On April 04 2013 22:16 prplhz wrote:
marv said it pretty well, only have one thing to add.

i think it should be a lot clearer how my role works. after the vanillas-with-one-shot claimed i still had no idea if i could give them a gun. like, i claimed my role, they claimed their role, i still had no idea if i could use my power on them.

gg guys and thanks for hosting.

They quite clearly claimed "VT with a oneshot power".

Read the thread.

that's why i call them

"vanillas-with-one-shot"

it's because they're vanilla townies with oneshot powers

read the thread

You can give guns to Vanilla.

Guy claims Vanilla.

You don't think he is Vanilla.

???
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13665
Shuttle 366
White-Ra 235
ZZZero.O 159
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4457
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5657
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2381
Liquid`RaSZi2069
C9.Mang0323
ToD265
crisheroes257
Livibee200
Pyrionflax150
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1109
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 29
• HeavenSC 16
• Sammyuel 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1539
• Shiphtur669
• WagamamaTV283
Upcoming Events
OSC
59m
Replay Cast
59m
OSC
13h 59m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.