• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12764 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 25 2013 23:42 GMT
#132
On March 26 2013 08:42 sinani206 wrote:
Can we talk about something that people who didn't play personality can understand please?

You're free to bring up any topic you like.

I don't see anything holding you back.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 00:13 GMT
#142
On March 26 2013 09:09 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 09:08 sinani206 wrote:
On March 26 2013 09:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 26 2013 09:04 sinani206 wrote:
On March 26 2013 09:00 Keirathi wrote:
Friends. Romans. Countrymen. Lend me your ears.

The hour of the scum is past. It is OUR time now. Let us take what is rightfully ours. This world is full of liars and deceivers. We must root them out, flay the skin from their bodies, and show the whole world that no one dare trifle with us.

We. Are. Legion.

P.S. If any man dies with a clean sword, I will fuck your corpse.

P.P.S: What the hells is this?

On March 26 2013 08:22 sinani206 wrote:
Hello everyone, looks like an action-packed first hour of play. I am posting in prplhz's one hour time limit to not get lynched, as dying day 1 is not fun. The conversation on this page with the 3 statements, 2 are true thing looks pretty useless, and maybe even scummy.


Nothing is "maybe" scummy. It either is, or it isn't. Which is it?


Considering Obvious decided to "introduce" himself, and then leave, apparently without reading his role PM, it is.


Do you really believe Obvious didn't read his role pm?


If he didn't he's lying about lying, which is pretty dumb.


It's null right now. I don't believe it but right now the non-reading role PM claim is null to me.

But you heavily imply you don't believe he's not read it.

If that is the case, you shouldn't lean null, you should lean scum.
cuz It's null to not read it.
but It's scum to lie about it.

So you think he's lying, but without the calling-scum part.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 00:14 GMT
#143
On March 26 2013 09:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 08:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
What a scummy bandwagon of scum.

Hey Acro, come over here. Let's tunnel marv. It'll be fun.

My name is Acro and I am a Vanilla Townie.

Marv, however, is scum!

[image loading]
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 00:26 GMT
#149
On March 26 2013 09:24 Keirathi wrote:
Acro, I think you are misunderstanding what's being said. No one is arguing that its bad play not to read your role PM.

Dandel said "If obvious read his PM, then came to the thread and said he didn't, then he's a liar therefore scum", and Grack asked what the scum motivation for doing that was.

No, I was saying that should be his (Cora's) reasoning.

I'm gullible and actually believe people when they say they don't read their role.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 00:30 GMT
#153
On March 26 2013 09:28 Nisani201 wrote:
I highly doubt that there are people who haven't read their role PMs.

1) post "I haven't read my role PM"
2) actually read your role PM right after saying that
3) it's not a lie and you you still know your alignment

I had thought everybody does it like that....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 01:34 GMT
#193
On March 26 2013 10:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 10:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And given that you don't (at least you should not) know prplhz's alignment how exactly is it not beneficial to see how he reacts to the case first?

No. There is NEVER a reason to allow bad reasoning to run rampant in the thread.

That's such a generalization.
I'd say it borders on discrimination. Not every Bad Logic is a dirty illegal immigrant, even though they all speak and look like dumb.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 01:38 GMT
#195
On March 26 2013 10:34 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 10:16 Acrofales wrote:
On March 26 2013 08:09 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 26 2013 08:05 ObviousOne wrote:
Hi guys! I'm ObviousOne!

Since some of us are strangers I think we should get to know one another a little better.

Let's introduce ourselves to each other! List three things, only let two of them true!

1. I have a list of my games in my profile.
2. I have played newbie games on TL.
3. I have read my role PM.


1) I policy lynch people who don't read their role PM because it's incredibly anti-town.
2) My name is Hapa.
3) I am a pink unicorn.

##Vote ObviousOne


Wait. This is something I do NOT understand. Why is not reading your role PM anti-town? It is stupid. Yes. But:

If town, you are, at worst, missing out on a blue role. Given that town should never rely on blue roles (they are helpful, but what should win the game for town is the lynch) and assuming you play as a townie, if you haven't read your role PM, you are still contributing your most important contribution to town.

If scum, you are not town. Therefore, if you are playing like a townie, you are (potentially) playing against your own wincon. That is fucking fantastic for town. The downside, of course, is that you are not playing like scum, and it is therefore hard for townies to find you. But a D1 policy lynch sounds pretty stupid.

If 3P, you are not town, so if you are playing like a townie, that is great for town, and possibly not so great for you (depending on wincon)

Therefore, if Hapa BELIEVES OO is not reading his role PM, then he should NOT be trying to lynch him. The reason for wanting to lynch someone who claims not to have read his role PM, is because you don't believe him (and the only reason to lie about not having read your role PM is because you're scum trying to spread chaotic misinformation).

Hapa should know this. Hapa, explain why you are policy voting OO?


Sure it is.

It means that you can post without being held accountable for anything that you post. It provides a ton of misleading information and promotes people trolling for the hell of it. I've had to deal with this in the last few games I've played and quite frankly I'm sick of it.

I detect unnecessarily large quantities of mad.

Might be colored in red. Or purple. Maybe a dash of yellow in there.
Can not be sure yet.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 01:44 GMT
#199
On March 26 2013 10:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 10:34 Keirathi wrote:
On March 26 2013 10:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And given that you don't (at least you should not) know prplhz's alignment how exactly is it not beneficial to see how he reacts to the case first?

Because it doesn't matter a single bit how he reacts because the case was built on false information. Hell, if I was scum, I would love nothing more than for someone to make a case on me that I could so easily refute just by posting a few quotes from my previous games that wouldn't even be hard to find.

The point of making "cases" isn't to convince the person they are scum. They are to convince everyone else that someone is scum.

Plus, S&B was asking for opinions about his case.

The problem with meta in this prplhz case is that it's the easiest thing in the world to fake. Even the dumbest idiot could probably fake their "town meta" by posting some general advice as their first post.

Other than that part, you are right.

It is entirely irrelevant how "easy" something is to do.

What matters are the hard things.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 01:56 GMT
#205
On March 26 2013 10:54 Keirathi wrote:
##Vote: Palmar

Explain.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 01:59 GMT
#210
On March 26 2013 10:58 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 10:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 26 2013 10:54 Keirathi wrote:
##Vote: Palmar

Explain.

What is there to explain? He randomly voted for someone for no reason, so I did too.

okay

let's form a line.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:00 GMT
#212
On March 26 2013 10:58 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 10:53 Palmar wrote:
Hello thread.

I have concluded that Grackaroni is scum. Please lynch him.

##Vote Grackaroni

I don't believe you.

##vote Palmar

I cancel my fusion dance.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:01 GMT
#213
Palmar clearly modconfirmed town, dunno what you guys doing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:03 GMT
#221
On March 26 2013 11:02 Palmar wrote:
Okay let's play a game. There's one main reason why I think Grackaroni is scum, his filter is very short. Whoever can figure out why I think he's scum gets to be my second in command.

sry i dont read filters.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:16 GMT
#227
All hail Palmer

Palmer!
Palmer!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:20 GMT
#230
NEWBIE CARD DETECTED
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 02:21 GMT
#232
Lurking mode: ON

Only one can turn it OFF again
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 12:28 GMT
#337
Smurf dude is scum and his case is a scum case.
He's not interested in figuring out my alignment, he's just interested in making me look like scum. Which is what scum do.
Cool thing about it is, since he won't get me lynched cause I'm so awesome (and also he won't try cause then my mislynch would be all on him and he scared), he has set up to have an easy "scumread" for the rest of the game, so he'll easily look like he's doing something for the ages to come!

Note how
1) his case is shit, and the scum kind of shit
2) he's not doing anything about it
3) he's not doing anything else

Hapa already answered the case for me, which is rad. Thanks for helping a brother out.
Not sure why you're so certain you can read me, given you read me 100% wrong in our last 2 games, but heeeey.


In other news, marv still scum (not sure why people think i'm trolling, this is srs read)
So is Keirathi

Oats stop being bad.

##Vote Smurfdude
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 12:34 GMT
#341
On March 26 2013 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Dandel, why do you think marv is scum?

Absence of towntells is the biggest reason.
Well apart from one really minor one, but that's easy to fake and I already know he's at least rudimentarily aware of it, so I can't read much into that one, realistically.

He's also not doing shit.

And on top of that I looked into his soul and it's red. I drew a picture of that result, too. For TRANSPERANCY
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 12:37 GMT
#343
Also, I just noticed I will miss the deadline, so I'll probably just sheep Palmar in the end. Just putting that out there.

Funny thing is that then, what scumsmurf said about me sheeping palmar will be true, only 2 days later. It's still a lie atm.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 26 2013 12:38 GMT
#344
On March 26 2013 21:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2013 21:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 26 2013 21:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey Dandel, why do you think marv is scum?

Absence of towntells is the biggest reason.
Well apart from one really minor one, but that's easy to fake and I already know he's at least rudimentarily aware of it, so I can't read much into that one, realistically.

He's also not doing shit.

And on top of that I looked into his soul and it's red. I drew a picture of that result, too. For TRANSPERANCY


Come on, I used the 'marv doesnt look townie, therefore he is scum' argument in Duel. It wasnt true.

In all seriousness, who are your scumreads?

I just said that my reads are serious.
I dunno why you think they are not serious.


I'd like to point to Personality, where I identified the dude as town ~halfway into d1 or so, when I replaced in.
So obviously, my towntells actually work.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 30m
Replay Cast
2h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.