• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7599 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 02 2013 23:13 GMT
#2957
On March 03 2013 07:31 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 07:28 glurio wrote:
I'm semi-here but why didn't he just shoot you wade? You (wade) seem muche more useful then milkman, i don't get it really.
I mean he needs to die but why right now? Vig could just shoot him tonight.


the first question is reasonable, and i suspect he shot milk specifically so you'd ask that question.

The second question amounts to "let's not lynch scum today because I'm bad" and is an unacceptably-premised question.


You're right about the second question. It's wrong to do it like that.
I'm still not convinced on him being scum though. I believe he's just a town dayvig and geript is the real scum. So I'm keeping my vote if nothing more comes up.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 03 2013 23:45 GMT
#3154
On March 03 2013 20:36 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 20:30 geript wrote:
No, I thought he was town while you were attacking him. Call it starsenses, call it whatever you want. In rereading, and specifically thinking that the dude is disengaged from the game. Nothing particularly scummy about not wanting to play but feeling obligated to.

Yeah I can sympathise with that.

Show nested quote +
But it's whatever man, I think we're all agreed that I'm getting lynched tomorrow so you really shouldn't have to worry about it; like we all know that no matter what I flip, everyone's going to be saying "no reason to read him, dude's terrible."

If you survive the night I'll wager 5 internet points that you don't get lynched tomorrow. A little bird has whispered in my ear.


That is such a weird post. I really don't understand it.

Sorry for not being here much this weekend.

RO does look pretty scummy. But so does geript, and if we follow vayesh's reads (he was right with chez too) he should be lynched tomorrow imo.
And yes i believe jcarlsoniv is a good vig shot.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 04 2013 00:24 GMT
#3195
Geript lynch sounds good to me.
Good night.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 06 2013 15:19 GMT
#3638
Because you are wrong, again.

I'd like to lynch either jcarlsoninv or grush tonight.

On March 03 2013 10:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 09:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Geript and jcarls need to get whacked tonight


I strongly urge you to reconsider sending your little minions after me. Me dying would be a poor fate indeed.



On March 05 2013 07:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Milksuckler: thank you for saying what I've wanted to say. It means more coming out of someone else's mouth.

To reiterate, why would I (as scum) defend Chez so hard when he was all but dead? I truly thought he would flip green, and I was (obviously) wrong.

But if it will ease everyone's minds, by all means, kill me tomorrow. It's not like we don't have people to spare. My death should be fun AND informative!


This guy might be the bartender.

Grush because he did nothing this game. Nothing.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 06 2013 16:42 GMT
#3644
On March 07 2013 00:29 The Macho Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2013 00:28 iamperfection wrote:
why did you have a town read on me early on glurio?




You pointed out that vivax at the start of the game only tried to figure out smurf identitys.
After like 9 posts you stopped with the macho man persona thingie.
You pointed out that randombums plan was quite retarded.
And you wanted to lynch vivax for all the right reasons.

Looks townie to me.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 11:07 GMT
#3777
I still like to highlight my earlier post:

On March 07 2013 00:19 glurio wrote:
Because you are wrong, again.

I'd like to lynch either jcarlsoninv or grush tonight.

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 10:22 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 03 2013 09:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Geript and jcarls need to get whacked tonight


I strongly urge you to reconsider sending your little minions after me. Me dying would be a poor fate indeed.



Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 07:56 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Milksuckler: thank you for saying what I've wanted to say. It means more coming out of someone else's mouth.

To reiterate, why would I (as scum) defend Chez so hard when he was all but dead? I truly thought he would flip green, and I was (obviously) wrong.

But if it will ease everyone's minds, by all means, kill me tomorrow. It's not like we don't have people to spare. My death should be fun AND informative!


This guy might be the bartender.

Grush because he did nothing this game. Nothing.


So i want to lynch jcarlsoniv today.

##Vote: jcarlsoniv
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 11:16 GMT
#3779
I find jcarlsoniv to be much scummier. I believe he is either 3rd party or scum. (Right now im obviously leaning 3rd party.)
Thats why i vote for him.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 11:43 GMT
#3781
Look at randombums case it's quite good.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 16:56 GMT
#3822
So i went and looked at some of the flipped scum filters.

On March 02 2013 04:45 Chezinu wrote:
2.grush57 he is a star
3. Vivax - he is one of the best town players, I said last game
6. glurio - null
7. TestSubject893 - don't recall posts
8. jcarlsoniv - first made me think I was mafia before I checked my role cause he knew I didn't check my role... false alarm
9. The Macho Man
10. Chaos Bear - not present
11. randombum He understands important matters
12. WaveofShadow
15. MilkSuckler - don't like this guy
16. Wade Fell - liked him... then found out he was BH whom I used the Chez rule on in the past... Why he hates me
17. ObviousOne one of my summoners... no sure where he went
18. geript
19. DoctorHelvetica can't seem to save anyone
20. JungleJorge
21. Hassybaby - I cried mored
22. Restraining Order
24. layabout
25. aquanim similar thoughts like me

Alright, gtg... might be back, we'll see


Did someone mention this already?
Pretty sure someone from that list of greens is actually scum.
Didn't we at some point say we lynch geript and if he flips town we lynch aqua?
If we don't lynch jcarlsoniv today we should either lynch grush or aqua. Probably grush because he's useless.
I'll try to do more analysis later tonight, if i got internet at work that is.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 17:42 GMT
#3830
Well it's pretty easy, i'm town, i think jcarlsoniv or grush are scum. Other scum candidate is aqua.
I think aqua's case on TS is bullshit, so is WoS's case on mocsta.

What good would analysing that list point for point do? You'd still call it WIFOM, and i have to admit it is. Didn't see it when i posted but you're right.

I see layabout, drh, vivax and JJ as sure town. With the rest i'm not so sure.
My prime candidates for lynch would be jcarlsoniv and aqua. With vig on grush depending on jcarlsoniv flip. (grush cast suspicion on jcarlsoniv in his only useful post page 4 of his filter.)

My lack of concern for lynches is hardly an argument in this game so far. Day 1 after a few hours lynch was decided. Day 2 i was wrong with thinking chez is a misguided day-vig so i pushed for geripts lynch. And Day 3 it was clear geript will get lynched.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 18:14 GMT
#3839
Where?
The vig shot on grush if jcarlsoniv flips town? Is there a reason not to shoot him? I mean he's completely useless and lurking hard, was the whole game in fact.
No matter what jcarlsoniv or whoever gets lynched today, i think he is a great candidate for a vig shot.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 18:21 GMT
#3842
It doesn't, i just wrote that DrH.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 18:48 GMT
#3851
I'll got to get to work now.
I'm not sure if i got internet there but i'm usually lucky. So expect me to be back again before deadline.

I'm town if you lynch me you get a mislynch.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 20:40 GMT
#3856
Ok I'm at work and do have internet, lucky me.
Can we have a votecount?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 20:51 GMT
#3861
OP says no clues.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 20:56 GMT
#3865
ObviousOne what are your thoughts right now? Don't just blindly sheep mocsta.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#3882
So who are your other scumreads macho man?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 21:34 GMT
#3884
So after you mislynch me what then?
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 21:38 GMT
#3888
You don't have a plan then it seems.
I thought the macho man was the greatest of all time, just not the greatest scumhunter perhaps.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
March 07 2013 21:39 GMT
#3890
2 hours 20 minutes i think.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15m
Patches Events
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
OSC
13h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.