• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6784 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26 27 Next All
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 19:59 GMT
#1311
On January 23 2013 04:56 sandroba wrote:
I really don't think that's a good comparison, his whole filter in that game are random 3 liners saying XYZ is mafia for w/e reasons. This very last post you quoted look at how he struggles to justify his change of mind and how weak and fake sounding is his explanation. Very much different from this game imo.


His reason for calling me town was "I leak town through my pores"

There is no justification whatsoever
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 20:03 GMT
#1314
On January 23 2013 05:01 Toadesstern wrote:
do you know the names of the bgs yet? :/


I don't, no. I've PMed BC about it too.

By the way, bugs called Oats 90-95% town if you care to read the thread, my amphibious friend.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 20:10 GMT
#1316
On January 23 2013 05:03 sandroba wrote:
Can you quote the post he calls you scum previous to that? I really fail to see a reason to find him mafia besides what I pointed out earlier.


Why are you asking me to point out contradictions I've already posted in the thread?

On January 21 2013 11:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
What does 5touch have done to deserve the mayorial position? Is it because all of you agree with his reads? Or think he is town? Cause all I see in his filter is a lot of 1 liners and not much else.

FiveTouch./Everyone sheeping him.


On January 21 2013 22:21 Oatsmaster wrote:

Ok on to FiveTouch,
He is leaking town through his pores, but I dont want to vote for him because day 1 lynch will be a mislynch. Me. However, if he changes his target, I would think about voting for him based on his reads.



From his first filter analysis, I am a bunch of one-liners and not much else. In his second filter analysis I'm leaking town, with no reason given for the change.

Of course it is also possible for a town Oatsmaster to change his mind like this. But the manner in which he did so is quite unnatural.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 22:09 GMT
#1380
On January 23 2013 04:22 sandroba wrote:
I actually reread annul's filter and I found some townie tidbits in it. If you are a vig please shoot into stutters/bke.


I would like you to expand on this.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 22:12 GMT
#1382
On January 23 2013 07:11 sandroba wrote:
I'd rather not till he gives us something. I don't want to look bad for defending scum again =P


No, please do so right now. You said you found tidbits already in his filter, so you can talk about what you found. I'd like to know before he posts too much more, actually.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 22 2013 22:28 GMT
#1388
On January 23 2013 07:17 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 00:11 annul wrote:
i find it funny that my analyses and accusations have gone completely ignored

Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 00:25 annul wrote:
On January 22 2013 00:16 Vivax wrote:
On January 22 2013 00:11 annul wrote:
i find it funny that my analyses and accusations have gone completely ignored


That's cause they suck and everyone knows it .


if they are so bad, then attack them. that's what you do when people make shit arguments. that's what i did to yours, after all. but it seems like the rest of the game are afraid to put their nuts on the line.

I thought these 2 posts were pretty townie. I would think annul wouldn't mind being ignored as scum.


My experience of annul is that he doesn't like being ignored as any alignment.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:00 GMT
#1402
So in an interesting turn of events, Oatsmaster and debears are my bodyguards.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:02 GMT
#1404
You're probably incorrect, but this can be gone over during the day.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:05 GMT
#1407
Now, as far as I'm aware.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:19 GMT
#1416
How do you feel you're playing this game, Oatsmaster? How would you assess your own play so far?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:32 GMT
#1426
Time to play the game, debears. No more screwing around.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:37 GMT
#1432
On January 23 2013 10:36 gonzaw wrote:
Kind of saw this coming to be honest (except the sandro kill).
Unless some of them were a vig shot.

Oats, you seem to be active, why haven't you addressed my response to your "case"?

Five, could have scum killed you+Toad last night if both debears+Oats were scum and "subbed in"?


Of course, but they would be trading 2 mafia for me.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 01:47 GMT
#1440
On January 23 2013 10:42 debears wrote:
Btw, I say we take the focus of oats and me for today. I'll get nked tomorrow. If Oats is town he will too.

##vote annul
##vote double lynch


no, this isn't good enough. The focus is moreso on you because you are in quite important positions. That means you don't abdicate responsibility for any time at all.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:06 GMT
#1457
On January 23 2013 11:00 debears wrote:
5touch, something I was thinking on the nks unless there is some wild vig shot claim

On Djo and JX

I find them extremely odd. They were both on players who seemed to be more null/scum than town imo. They aren't particularly deadly town players with reputations like Gonzaw, Austin

So, this makes me think the scenario for the mafia is one of two things
1) Mafia has a few vets and they want us to have to decide between actual town vets and the scum vets
2) Mafia has multiple lurkers and want us to wifom into lynching our vets

What do you say?


I wasn't aware that this was the reputation of gonzaw and austin.

I don't quite know what happened with the nightkills, but in any case I'm certainly not lynching into bugs or Toad today. With gonzaw my read has been fluctuating.

Mostly I'm curious why you bring this up. Do you think this will help us find mafia? Your entire post looks created to put ideas in people's heads, but I can't tell if it's malicious right this minute.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:18 GMT
#1463
On January 23 2013 11:16 annul wrote:
i voted DL and for dearestsnot.

when the time comes, i may move that vote.


You're not going to explain yourself, are you?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:20 GMT
#1464
On January 23 2013 07:03 grush57 wrote:
Heyguys I have to go..... don't kill me I am mason, I masoned yamato, I'll be back in a little bit.


grush, why did you choose yamato to mason?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:25 GMT
#1467
On January 23 2013 11:21 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 11:06 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 23 2013 11:00 debears wrote:
5touch, something I was thinking on the nks unless there is some wild vig shot claim

On Djo and JX

I find them extremely odd. They were both on players who seemed to be more null/scum than town imo. They aren't particularly deadly town players with reputations like Gonzaw, Austin

So, this makes me think the scenario for the mafia is one of two things
1) Mafia has a few vets and they want us to have to decide between actual town vets and the scum vets
2) Mafia has multiple lurkers and want us to wifom into lynching our vets

What do you say?


I wasn't aware that this was the reputation of gonzaw and austin.

I don't quite know what happened with the nightkills, but in any case I'm certainly not lynching into bugs or Toad today. With gonzaw my read has been fluctuating.

Mostly I'm curious why you bring this up. Do you think this will help us find mafia? Your entire post looks created to put ideas in people's heads, but I can't tell if it's malicious right this minute.


One of the best ways to catch mafia is to figure out the type of mafia we are facing no?


The best way to catch mafia is through catching mafia, not speculating on night kills that we can't know the answer to.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:29 GMT
#1472
On January 23 2013 11:25 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2013 11:18 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 23 2013 11:16 annul wrote:
i voted DL and for dearestsnot.

when the time comes, i may move that vote.


You're not going to explain yourself, are you?


eventually. not now, though.


If you are in fact town, you should be aware that the main focus of the day is unavoidably going to be on you for your posting behaviour and this vote. This would be a complete waste of a day in the situation you are town. Your unwillingness to engage with town, where a majority want to lynch you, is very mafia-oriented. Why would you wish this?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:42 GMT
#1479
On January 23 2013 11:35 annul wrote:
as i said i am not worried about being lynched


whether you are worried about being lynched is completely irrelevant, and wasn't my point in the slightest. Please respond to my point (town wasting much of the day on you).
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 23 2013 02:47 GMT
#1482
On January 23 2013 11:46 annul wrote:
i cannot control what the players do. if they want to circlejerk and spend 36+ hours on me, after "already deciding" i am the target, then that is not my fault. its certainly possible to focus on more than one thing at a time.


yes, it is your fault, because you could choose to engage with the town and find mafia.

Why do you refuse out of hand to do this?
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.